Are You scared to Invest on Binary Trade???what is binary trade??? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Are You scared to Invest on Binary Trade???what is binary trade???

On 11/15/2019 at 5:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

You can make good income through trade but when its too difficult to identify what is the truth ???
 So you do not need to be afraid you can trade, now life has been so easy for me. 
let me know what you think about this

It’s risky to do that in my case because I don’t have any capital if I lose it at once so that’s why I’m scared to do binary trading because I am not good.

• +1 1

binary trade can loss money very quickly and also gain money so quickly.

so i am afraid to deposit money on binary sites. i think crypto trading is more safe

• +1 1

Binary trading is a type of trading similar to gambling your going to predict if the value of your chosen coins will go higher or lower in certain period of time.if your right you'll get profit.and when your wrong you'll lose your capital.i don't suggest this type of trading.

• +1 1

Yeah you said right bro ! I am very scared about investing in any site ! because I dont want to lose all my coins in a while ! I prefer to collect money 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

You can make good income through trade but when its too difficult to identify what is the truth ???
 So you do not need to be afraid you can trade, now life has been so easy for me. 

I don't like this trading way because it's really very high risked you can lose everything you have, it's as a game it's not really trade yes you can double your capital but you can also lose it and there is no analyze with this way of Trading

• +1 1

We have to be realistic in calculating our future profits. Do not be deceived by those who say that you will grow your capital in several days and fear is undesirable in case you follow a strategy that has proven successful

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Your topic is not clear, my friend, and it does not match the title. I will respond to the topic title. For me, I do not like binary trade because it is like gambling and I do not see any benefit from it.

• +1 1

Yes i am scared of ingesting in binary trade because it is not a safe trading option compare to traditional trading.also there is no good program to invest in

• +1 1

In the business world, there is a term called binary options trading. Even though I haven't won much, but I'm optimistic that one day I will succeed in improving my life. Because of this extreme result, binary options are often referred to as "gambling" investments.

• +1 1

Well, For me Binary trading is time game. you can't predict the market for next 15 seconds. It's like gambling. I will not recommend binary trading for new traders. also most of the Binary platforms are controlled by the broker. However, I heard from some friends who are traders, they are making money in binary options trading. 

• +1 1

Binary trade is very risky,it is trading where you will need to bet on high or low in just a minute. To earn from it you have to made the right prediction on a certain point before the time ends,but wrong prediction can lose your investments so i dont use it,i prefer crypto trading.

• +1 1

yes,i am. as it is very risky,you have to be good in analyzing chart to made the right prediction otherwise you will lose money.

• +1 1

I think the binary options are not worth it because your risk reward is usually less than 1/1 it is not profitable that you can lose more than you are willing to win, better forex

• +1 1

I think that the binary is for Forex markets and really not interested in it. What I know about the binary is that it is trading in the very short term for an hour at most and it has a great risk

• +1 1

Binary trading is profit if you take risk . because if you put money and trading  blindly chance of success is less .

Set a strategy or budget .

If you 50$ 

U try to trade in small parts. 

Out of 10 trades your  wining trades above 7 

It's good in binary.com 

I am not afraid to trade in binary options. It is profitable despite its difficulty. Strategies have been adopted by many local experts. You can reap twice a day from your profits.
Binary options are based on two suggestions, yes or no as an answer to the question:
 Will the price of the current asset be higher than a certain price at a particular time? As traders predict the price of the traded asset in the near future, according to a prior analysis. If a customer believes that the price of the underlying asset will rise, he buys the option, and if he thinks the price will decrease, he sells the option.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hast time i looked at binary trading it had worse odds to then leveraged trading with same gains so i haven't looked it twice. Also it requires no skill at all, which is tempting to some. But neither does roulette and you have better odds with that,

I cannot say that's the binary trading is an investment, because it is really risk and also its just the prediction of the currencies price, so you can win and platform lose, or you can lose and platform win.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:58 PM, TasinHasan said:

binary trade can loss money very quickly and also gain money so quickly.

so i am afraid to deposit money on binary sites. i think crypto trading is more safe

i think Binary trade is too strict to prdict the good trend of the market because I said most of specultion are lose by the way individual new investrs in binary trade. therefore be tolerance for it.

Binary trading is referred to as much in Forex as a way of working to get more profits than a double amount but it can also be a loss of the original amount. Here the user should calculate and determine the risk. I do not make binary transactions

Trading needs to acquire some knowledge and strategy about it therefore, without these I can't say one can do better in this business.

I am not scared to trade with binary options because scaring will make us to lose opportunity sometimes. Binary options its very risky trading but its very profitable if you will have good skills in reading the markets. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello

I want to tell you all about my dating story.
I have found my wife in this way.

Can you please help me, how and where can i write and share? I am new on forum, and new on using this kind of posts.

Love you all. :)

Thank you