Have you started getting FREE USDT on BitOffer? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Have you started getting FREE USDT on BitOffer?

Wow if such things really exist the i would look into it for sure. And thanks for sharing hope it gives as you says i am going to take more information about the site so that i can confirm this is good exchange too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I hope the offer is still valid it is really good to have some free usdt It is a great earning i will study the exchange thoroughly and I hope to be able to take a great advantage of this possibility...

While exchanges usually give some incentives to traders still I don't think that anyone actually managed to withdraw a bonus given by this exchange. I tried reading ann threads, youtube videos etc. but didn't find anyone that claims this is legit.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, i didn't know what is bitOffer, is that good in terms of profit? Is this legit that giving USDT for members? I will try this later if thiis is good or not and i will search how to make some account with that.

Well, yes mate, you can get some free USDT there and many people are now getting it just for free, just create your own account and start getting some of it. Happy posting.

I have not used this method of profiting from deposits and trades before on BitOffer, but it seems to me that it is a tempting offer to deposit a certain amount and in return you get a USDT and Bitcoin for free I will try it soon and see the results

I haven't joined a site like this yet I think it's a new scam They are trying to trap them in the name of giving free BTC They hack IDs and wallets with our personal information. It is better to stay away from these new services.

I must say this is a very offer and would be one of the most profitable campaign ever, but I haven't used the bitoffer offer exchange and I don't really know if this could be real, I can't just invest money on what I have less knowledge about , I need to make confirmations first before making any move.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't use bitoffer  exchange previously and first time I heard this exchange, still this campaign active are close I don't no but I don't trust this type eye catching offers,because if anyone deposits 1 bitcoin and this exchange give 1 bitcoin extra for trading, how its possible this offer looks some doubtful, in my opinion keep distance from this exchange.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Migo said:

Actually I saw all of your posts about this exchanging market, and until now I did not use it, maybe after thinking I didn't get enough ideas about it

I also saw all of his posts, but I think it is good to follow his advice in order to get USDT, but I fear that the site he is talking about is banned in my country.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:38 AM, Rajeevgorai said:

I dont now about this all can any one help me finding a free coin or how to earn in this platforms so that i can later reddem them in cash 

I also don't know about this offer because these days many cryptocurrency exchange launching many new offer so in that case it's impossible to keep an eye on every new offer but this one is looking me genuine 

I don’t know but I can tell that’s really suspicious, because no one gives free money and it’s not that popular, so for me it’s a skip.

1 hour ago, Hala99 said:

I don’t know but I can tell that’s really suspicious, because no one gives free money and it’s not that popular, so for me it’s a skip.

Do you mean BitOffer is not so popular ? Well, I also tried to perform searches for this platform on both Coingecko and CMC, it is listed as Untracked Listing on CMC and I see incomplete data for this. I can not say it is a scam but it is better to perform more researches before using this sort of platforms.

No dear I don't get any free USD from bitoffer exchange because I don't have any information regarding this promotion campaign from bit offers exchange may be many people got benefits from it. I only trying to adjust and advice to new people that never used to any new exchanges only for getting few USD for free and lost more funds if that exchange is scam sites.

Bitoffer is different to me, I would prefer not to attempt another trade since it is hazardous.. we never realize they will fled with our assets, better to utilize an old trades

You have shared this post in November 2019 but I read an article that was showing that now the bitoffer is scam and be aware from it...

Am just gonna do my own research on it first, if I found it 8be legit and profitable,  then why not try it. However,  am yet to know the meaning of USDT. But I will try find out about it on Google. 

I wonder if anyone managed to withdraw these free uSDt from this exchange or they had some very high requirements making it impossible. Also it would be fine to know if anyone used this bitoffer as there is very little to know about this exchange and I've seen that a few days ago it was still active as a website.

• +1 1

Usually offers like this have a catch. I don't like spending too much time when small exchanges make big announcements because I have found that it won't work well for me. There will be some need to trade many times your deposit because having the bonus released.

I have not use this exchange site before Bitoffer, and I haven't earn any free USDT. With the information you have provided I will like to try this Bitoffer before to earn USDT. 

I've seen a few posts by this guy, all of them are promotional for this exchange. The forum should be used differently in my opinion and it was a great decision banning him as he had no respect for the forum, for the rules or for the members here and all he did was promoting this exchange in various posts. Perhaps the Talk token will be valuable for these occasions.

We must be careful about investing here because there are always scams and deceptions in these promotional offers that tempt people, but I do not like these offers because I always doubt them.

this is a really interesting thing which you have mentioned I will look up Bitcoin offer now and see if it is a profitable campaign. How exactly should I go but this ? Is there any need of any prior deposit of money before entering into the campaign, what all are the rules and regulations.

It needs more information about this. Given that many websites ask for deposits first and then exit with money and not allow withdrawal. I am not known a lot about this website to trust that the payments will be made so I am advice caution.

There are many platforms that offer unreasonable offers, for example, decentralized platforms do this thing, and the best example is the uniswap and airdrop platform that it distributed to its users and its value was about $ 2000 These methods are one of the means of attraction for traders

• +2 1

Many platforms launch such offers starting from holding competitions for the best trades obtained or a percentage of profits achieved during a certain period of time Or through discounts on trading fees or cancellation, all of which are promotional means to attract users to them.