Which exchange has menual withdraw system? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange has menual withdraw system?

Mostly of the manual withdraw exchanges platforms, they are always done withdrawals during weekends by using smallest fees, but if you'll need instant withdraw, you'll need to pay for high fees. 

• +3 1

As far as I know the exchanges send all the money automatically and they do it in an instance ... it does not take any time at all ... I really do not know what you are worried about ... all you have to do is to choose a good exchange to deal with ... it has to have good reputation and many people recommend it for you like Yobit or Binance for example.

• +3 1

In addition, in recent water or irrelevant times, you should withdraw a large portion of the test results.  Then you can post in a good way, it will not hurt you

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it and then after I discussed this topic, thanks for sharing information in this.

• +1 1

I have seen that there are some exchanges which have manual system especially stay on this system in new exchanges. A lot of people don't like it. I'll tell you that you use Binancy Exchange. A great exchange wallet. This exchange will solve your problem. I think what do you think?

There is no yet exchange exist in the world of crypto that work's on manual. Because it is digital currency which can be earned online and we can also keep this currency only in our wallet's.

I have not any idea about manual withdraw but I think it is not safe just waste of the time and I  always prefer binance and yobit exchange is the best website exchange.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Irum shahzadi said:

I have not any idea about manual withdraw but I think it is not safe just waste of the time and I  always prefer binance and yobit exchange is the best website exchange.

@Irum shahzadishshahzadish 

There is nothing like manual withdrawal in exchanges, if there even is, it will be a slow process. Withdrawal are automatic with a smart contract not manual. Do not be confused, nothing like that. 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Warzone said:

I think practically all trades currently have programmed withdrawals, particularly in the event that they are huge and notable trades. possibly just a little trade and a little volume actually apply manual withdrawal..

You are right, it is automatic, immediate individual initial the withdraw, it will not take up to a second before this will be initiated, it will be initiated immediately. Nothing like manual withdrawal on exchanges.m and wallets. 

My dear friend, most exchanges have now turned into automatic clouds, we always look for low withdrawal fees, but I think that when monthly withdrawals the fees will be high so what people choose is a longer period

According to my personal experience, yobit is the most convenient way to exchange currency. There are other ways to get your coins out, but yobit is very simple and has a user-friendly gui, so you can get your coins out easily.

• +1 1

In my opinion yobit exchange is the best exchange. It is safe and secure. You can take withdraw in few minutes. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. Your amount is safe on the yobit exchange. 

Yea some exchange give withdraw in one day or some give after some hours.There are large number of exchanges available.Some has high exchange and withdraw fee and some low.I use coinbase, hotbit, binance and yobit. These are good and easy to use. No fear of stolen and interest rate is also low.

The withdrawal of amy coin depends on it's block chain and mining as if it takes much time then the issue is with the miners But still there are exchange sites that has good transaction speed such as Yobit ,Binance as I have mever faced and difficulty of withdrawing funds from it.

I am very annoyed when I have to wait for such a long withdrawal. try using big and reputable exchanges like yobit or binance, both are good, low fees and can withdraw money automatically very quickly.

I don't have idea or experience on the withdrawal system that is done manually but there are lot of exchange that are been made easily and faster and safe as we know that binance and yobit account are safe and are reliable for the exchange of coins from the crypto currency exchange market 

there are lot of exchange that are been made easily and faster and safe as we know that binance and yobit account are safe and are reliable for the exchange of coins from the crypto currency exchange market .