Which are main quality of an exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which are main quality of an exchange?

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Actually, the quality of the exchange is not only assessed in terms of volume and exchange fees, but in other aspects as well. trust, service, Currencies and Payment Methods, Buying Limits, Supported Countries and Customer Support.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 9
  • +3 1

I thought in the exchange platform quality is looking about exchange market cap also it should consider high ranking and used with most users.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Here the important things about exchange.
- Security
- Volume trading
- Order Book
- Customer Service
- A good visiual from the website
- Dont have a heavy resource went visit the exchange.
- Tools trading.
- Cheap fee trading & withdrawl 
I always see and use the exchange based on that list, also maybe we can add more list like event / ama to gain more benefit to the customer

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Of course the security that I need and the second is volume, if exchanges have good volume but their exchanges are not safe at all I throw my money at them

• +1 4

Of course the most important factor of an exchange is security and customer support response, volume is important but it is optional and can grow over time, I think the most important basis before I use an exchange is security because we will send our money and sometimes our data if needed KYC, So I think that's important.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

Obviously the security that I need and the second is volume, if trades have great volume yet their trades are not protected at all I toss my cash at them and Customer administration can be said to be a significant factor. Basic if the exchange of the dealers have issues. At that point reaching client assistance staff of this trade will assist brokers with taking care of the issue quicker.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

For me Volume is important. Reliable name. Good reviews. Support channels that can be contested and can actually help. Also the coins I want to trade. And the main thing low prices, low fees and plenty of opportunity to make %s. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Both are very important to me, because the volume shows the amount of each buy / sell order transaction. So it's easier to see and make a market analysis. Fee is not really a problem for me, but my tendency is to compare and know the trading fees that exist on each crypto exchange platform.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

For me the main quality of an exchange is its low fees, and high volume. and ofcourse its security. for me i prefer exchange that are easy to use and navigate and has a support. right now i am using yobit platform because it's easy to use. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

The volume only shows how popular is the exchange, and of course it proves more gtrust, but there are exchanges that has lower values but offers more great services.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, giash crypto said:

we must attention to the daily volume of trading every day on the exchange if you want to find a good exchange then we also attention to the fees when trading whether cheap or expensive some trader are very concerned about all this .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Most people will see volume, fee and transactions speed process. Nothing wrong with that but we must see exchanges from all position. Such as customer service, policy and security system. I suggest you try one by one ( depend your need ) and you'll see quality you want.

• +1 1

It is the very essence of money. Unless a person knows that the money which he accepts in exchange for his goods or services will be taken without any .It is the very essence of money. Unless a person knows that the money which he accepts in exchange for his goods or services will be taken without any .

• -1 1
  • +1 3

I think the quality of the transaction you make is done at a later stage when you liquidate whether your account is safe. and the cost to make transactions at the exchanges is similar. but the star floor is very crowded, that is because it is safe and reliable

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 12/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, Man said:

The main quality of exchanges is Security and support. These two things alone are no problem, so people will be happy to trade in exchanges that have good security and 7/24 support.

Right to say this is the main quality of any exchanges so when an exchange have  high security you can easily play trading without any fear of hacking money.

• +1 2

For me the main quality of an exchange is its security, and also its high volume coins and less expensive fees. but all exchange are good, it is just depend on what really suits on you.

• +1 4

The quality of exchanges is this

1. They don't need any KYC to trading there, i am hate about KYC because that is will reveal us from anonimity and maybe our data can leaked.

2. Their fees is cheap, i prefer use exchanges have small fees and instant withdraw

3. Have crowded market and have many trading pair

4. No manipulation in trading coin, we know new exchanges have fake their volume and marketcap. For me not honest i will not go there.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think a good exchange will be less fee less withdraw fees and capable coin accept and most potential coin added for that people can buy and sell easily and most of the thing security will be high easy.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, giash crypto said:

For me the important factors that im looking to a exchange that im going to use are security and volume having tight security will guarantee my fund is safe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, giash crypto said:

The main quality im looking for exchange before trading to it is the volume because it is really important especially for scalpers like me.

• -1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!