Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

All exchanges platforms their fees for exchanging are always range from 0.1% to 0.6% but many always range 0.1% such as yobit exchange

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

could you please send more details ? you mean withdraw fees or trading fees? in compare of between 2 popular exchanges binance and yobit withdraw fees is lower at binance and trading fee at yobit 0.2% and on binance is 0.1%.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

40 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

I am use only yobit exchanger.I think their exchange fees low than other exchanger.Exchange fees are depends on what type cryoto coin do you want exchange.So you can use yobit exchanger to exchange your crypto          

You are right the exchange fees mainly depended on what type crypto coin do you want an exchange. But I see that there the Bitcoin withdrawal fees are much more around 10$.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1

According to my experience this withdrawing fee is depend on your withdrawal amount that how much amount are you withdrawing at a time and when these amount is high then its fees will be high and it also a very good if the binance fees is just .1%.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

I have book marked your shared site and i will check it out.If we can save our fees it would be great for us.I am very thankful for your good sharing.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

You can get a value of $ 0.09. CoinMate is also high, like CoinMex $ 19.66. and others free, like Liquid and Bitstamp for Binance or Yobit you need to convert your Btc parts; Eth in others that does not require a lot of fees like Ltc and Doge.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

@giash cryptowe are the same the only exchange that I know who has the lowest fee is binance exchange but if you prefer dex exchange you can use binance dex the fees there is binance very low.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, giash crypto said:

I don't think that the fee will have a problem for traders because as long as they can get a big profit from trading, they will not think about the fee because their profit will be bigger than the fee. They don't have to think about how much they will need to pay for the fee, and they will get the money in the end. The problem is we need to make more profit if we don't want to think about the fee because I think the fee will not be too big. And for withdrawal, you can choose the other coins which have a low fee so you don't have to pay a larger amount and you can get the coin in a short time. After that, you can sell the coin into bitcoin again, or you can sell at the fiat.

• +1 7
  • +2 1

Exchanges are exchanges of information and messages which are related to the business which should be done by the parties concerned.

You can send anything, but refuse the fees or trading fees.  On the island of the two popular exchanges, the yobit withdrawal fee is reduced by the comparison between the fee or the trading fee by 0.2% and the yobit by 0.1%.

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

It is generally considered that the exchange fee depends mainly on some kind of crypto currency. So I think if you want to exchange, you can see that the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is around 10% higher.

• +1 3

As you said bnance take the lowest trading fee. there is a exchange named hotbit here you can trade without any trading fee. to do trading freely you need to know first if you make the buy order you don't need to pay but who sell at your buying price and complete the trading he need to pay trading fee.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4

i didnt work on many exchanges , i think binance is the highest from fees , yobit  is the first place on fees side and then come bitterx , but the problem is not trading volume

• +1 4
  • +3 1

On 25/11/2019 at 08:00, Ukoy said:

Binance est le tarif le plus bas au commerce, mais si vous le retirez, les frais sont très élevés. Il vaut mieux y aller car les frais de transaction et les retraits sont faibles. 

I also work on Binance, trading fees are reasonable, but to withdraw, you just need to convert your amount to Doge or Ltc, because I think the fees are a little reasonable.

• +1 4

As I know Binance has the smallest commissions among all popular exchanges, but to get even smaller commissions, you will have to buy their coin, so that when you sell or buy you will be charged an unrealistically small Commission for the operation.

• +1 5
  • +3 1

I think trading fee in binance is very cheap, in my opinion there are many exchanges more expensive trading fee, but they are not better than binance

• +1 3

On 11/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, giash crypto said:

In general, the exchange platform provides a fee of between 0.1% and 0.7%, I haven't seen anything lower than that. There are several platforms that offer unique packages where you are not charged a trading fee for several months depending on the package you are going to buy.

• +1 5

All trades stages their charges for trading are consistently territory from 0.1% to 0.6% however numerous consistently territory 0.1%, for example, yobit trade and I as a rule use Binance since it's protected. Notwithstanding, with regards to exchange charges, there is a less expensive exchanging stage called Prime. It is another stage that enables you to exchange digital money edge for an expense of 0.05% paying little mind to which cash you exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Poloniex now doesn't charge any trade fees at all because it is celebrating the holiday season and this event is available until 2020.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

If you ask about trading fees, for me Binance is cheap.

The normal fees around 0.1%, but when using BNB for fees that is around 0.075%

more cheap than using normal fees.

I just give advice if you trading please include the trading fees for profit. So if you see your coin for example Bitcoin increased 0.1% then you sell it. Yes the number say profit but the actual history say your profit eaten by fees.

• +1 7

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

All Exchanges have different Fees Schedule according to Cryptocurriencie .Each crypto fees depends on its value .Binance exchange have low fess .But Now a days A new Exchange Digitex Exchange have zero fees its revolution in crypto world.

• +1 3

Bitcoin trading fees only 0.05%. Offers margin trading with up to 100x leverage on 9 major crypto pairs, 35+ FX, commodities, stock indices markets, and a co-investing fund management module, and all compatible with iOS and Android apps primexbt exchange

• +1 4
  • +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:00 AM, giash crypto said:

Trading fees depend on each exchange direction. You should first determine what currencies you want to convert to each other, then you can better decide about which exchange to use to minimize your fees. For example, there are some exchanges that offer lowest fees in the market for converting BTC to USD but they may charge high fees for converting BTC to ETH. You can find lower fees for BTC to ETH in other exchanges. As we have lots of different coins and currencies, we also have many different amount of fees. So, don't just limit yourself to one exchange and always compare fees among exchanges to find the best choice for every transaction.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

On 11/15/2019 at 9:00 AM, giash crypto said:

There are many more with low fee and even free withdraw. But in terms of popularity safety and dependency the binance is a pro. It's very popular, secure, and fee is also low. Bitfenex will be another option for you. It's good. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1