Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

On 11/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

Houbi and kucoin and all obthe rest all have Hugh fees . so I always prefer binance best exchange in the world....

10 hours ago, sandysoo said:

I think most platforms take a small fee for trading and it is not important that the fees are few, but rather that the platform is reliable and safe

Sure that's right, you are incredible... Many members are looking for low trading fees instead of looking for the best and recommend exchanges

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

All exchanges are different, you can choose one with good rate, but on next day you can find with better rate, it all depends on rate of coins you want to trade

On 11/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

I think Average lowest trading   fee are binance and kucoin exchange. There are lots of exchange are crypto market for trading many exchange are popular for trading and low withdraw fee. But regularly  I am trading only binance and kucoin exchange that's why I think.           

Most exchanges that do not support instant exchange have low trading or exchanging fees. 

I do not known. Prefer excellent customer care and excellent reputation than the trading fee. 

I did not experience any other trading platform .. Just the YOBIT platform is honestly impressive because it's an easy-to-use platform with an easy interface as well as being very secure!

On 28.02.2020 at 01:17, coturne said:

I moreover work on Binance, exchanging expenses are sensible, but to pull back, you fair ought to change over your sum to Doge or Ltc, since I think the expenses are a small sensible.

As you said bnance take the most reduced exchanging expense. there's a trade named hotbit here you'll be able trade without any exchanging charge. to do exchanging openly you would like to know to begin with in case you make the purchase arrange you do not have to be pay but who offer at your buying cost and total the exchanging he have to be pay exchanging charge.

I think you should look for the platform that has the highest volume and not the lowest fee for trading

Well there is coinbase exchanger it is one of the most trusted exchanger. Its interface is easy to use even for a begginers. Its fee is slightly higher then binance 1.49% on each transaction. Another is Yobit its transaction fees are also very low 0.2%.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:28 PM, KartavyGey said:

The fees on Bitmex are quite low, they have a manufacturer fee for Bitcoin of only 0.025% and the receipt fee is 0.075%. The long and short sponsorship fee is 0.01% every 8 hours. However, Bitmex is a platform only for experienced traders.

Yes the Fee in binance is very low if you trade and pay with bitcoins or any market coins but much more low if yu pay fee with bnb you will pay nothing 

Yobit exchange has the very lower trading fees. It has the very lower withdrawal fees for the most of the reputed coins like ETH, XRP, USD etc. You are not losing the huge amount on the exchange while making any trade in the yobit exchange site. 

The exchange fee generally varies from .1% to .7% .But the fees actually depends on the currency and the value of the currency actually fixed in a particular exchange market. In binance lowest fee is 0.1% Yobit also charge according to the currency. 

I'mActually I also have this question in my mind, for new people like us to know where to start from. Earlier the better for me, i will then be at saver place for the whole transaction

Among the many exchange sites, I think the Yobit Exchange site has low fees for trading, so I tell newcomers to use this exchange site, because there will be a lot of trading opportunities here, so the Yobit Exchange site is more likely to raise Bitcoin.  With fees, if the withdrawal fees were reduced, there would be more benefits for the newcomers.

I think binance and kucоin both have lоw fees fоr trading, I think the lоwest if I'm nоt mistaken, as fоr the withdrawal fees bоth оf these exchanges charge lоw fees tоo based оn what I'm seeing оn оther еxchanges daily.

Yesterday's i trying to find out low trading fee then i found that hitbtc exchange is lowest fee of trading but i don't check the withdrawal fee of hitbtc but this is very trustworthy exchange. 

I see so many exchange and every exchanger have their separate trading fees, I think binance and yobit exchange have reasonable trading fees so you choose one of this any one exchange,and trading fees depends which coin we selects, but when you withdrew this funds in your wallet then use altcoins like lite coin ripple this altcoins have low withdrawal fees.

Kucoin is one of the best for trading feees, deposi / withdrawal fees and deposit / withdrawal amounts. I am member of 30+ exchange, Kucoin is my favorite.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I can offer the Crex24 cryptocurrency exchange, which has a low rate when transferring a cryptocurrency asset. But I use the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, which completely contributes to this. 

We have done a lot of the work for you and come up with a list of ten cryptocurrency exchanges that are popular with traders due to the low fees that.

There are a lot of exchange site in this platform. Some exchange site exchanging fees very low or some exchanging site fees very high. I think binance exchange is the best because binance exchange fees 0.1 percent. So it is very low.