Exchanges that have built in faucets. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Exchanges that have built in faucets.

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Yobit have a feature to get a freecoins, but faucet was not a best option if you looking to earn a money. better you work as a captcha typer you can get 2-4$ went you can solved captcha more than 1k captcha, also try to faucet on gambling site. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

Actually the exchanges is not made to give free money to traders so there is no exchange that's run faucets as I know but yobit has free coins box where people are just use to donate others.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I advise you to switch jobs, it's no longer profitable to work on the faucet so try to do airdrop and bounty campaign work.

I don't think that some exchangers Will give some free coins like faucet in their platform. I see the free coins in yobit, but it just give you very very small amount of coins. If you want some legit faucet, just go to frebitco.in. it Will paid you of you get the minimal amount for withdrawal.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

On 11/15/2019 at 3:06 AM, giash crypto said:

The closing of these sites and apps like LTC spinner eth spinner faucet hub is because there simply is no profit in faucets. You can build small amounts up but you are almost always out of pocket of wasting your time. Yobit offers freecoins and IB which is effectively free coins if you invest some too. I think your efforts will be better focused on doing something else with crypto that chasing round for a few litoshis here and there. Not worth it honestly. 

• +2 2

hey first , second there no exchange that  have somthing called facuets , u can find this only on some sites , i suggest you , free coins on yobit , freebtc site and bonusbitcoin , good luck 

• +2 1

Anyone can exchange crypto both personally and organization. To increase income, faucet sites can also conduct crypto exchanges, especially multifaucet sites such as allcoins.pw many types of crypto that you can exchange on this site. Some exchange sites also give free coins or faucets such as Yobit and crex24.com.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:06 AM, giash crypto said:

I've heard from one of the developer here I think @teminalibug says that's he will run the faucet script while the faucethub faucet platform got closed.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:06 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built-in faucets of exchange if you know.

Yobit has a look like a faucet but it is called free coins where you can claim some coins from the donation of other users. Maybe you want to try crex24 they have a built-in faucet check it to know for yourself.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/3/2019 at 7:25 AM, Scottsummers said:

The closing of these sites and apps like LTC spinner eth spinner faucet hub is because there simply is no profit in faucets. You can build small amounts up but you are almost always out of pocket of wasting your time. Yobit offers freecoins and IB which is effectively free coins if you invest some too. I think your efforts will be better focused on doing something else with crypto that chasing round for a few litoshis here and there. Not worth it honestly. 

Good morning, I just want to provide additional information, because you are looking for a cryptocurrency exchange that also provides free cryptocurrency through Fauchet,You can get that at Graviex cryptocurrency exchange, yobit and tradesatoshi cryptocurrency exchange and crex24 exchange,but, at the moment there seems to be a disturbance on the Graviex site so I can't log in or see the website display of Graviex exchange...

On 12/30/2019 at 12:06 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

the faucethub is closed but there is another express one i have just joined and start earning from a free bitcoin app i will make vedio on that tommorrow on my channel.

What's are that's another platform that's you have joined? It is having the best payout rates?. Or it is still paying the payouts like faucethub

I have never found an exchange that has a Faucet in it. For the first time too, someone wants to exchange features like Faucet that can be obtained. Because in exchange it's usually only about trading.

why would an exchange ever have a fauet on it? the faucet will make more people have account on the exchange and it wont be even used for exchanging but just for the faucet which is not good for exchanges.

I remember the exchange that has faucet which is crex24 exchange, there are many coins to redeem there.. yobit has also faucet, but you must do 20 trades in order to get tokens.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:03 PM, imran777 said:

You can use coinpot. And nowadays one site is coming up that is faucetpay. That also work like faucethub. You can earn from them. But keep in mind they are not exchanges. 

Coinpot usually has trouble processing withdrawals. Some people had to wait for months to receive their payments from that site. It doesn't handle transactions very well.

• +1 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/15/2019 at 9:06 AM, giash crypto said:

I don't think that no exchange have this feature. But you can collect free coins on yobit exchange. Everyday you can collect many coins free.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I know yobit allows you to make free biycoin but I don't recommend you spend time on this. I see not getting much profit from free bitcoin, you should find another way

I can't see any exchange that have the built in faucets function. Please share these types of exchanges with us. But i think that the faucet is a slow earning method. So, i don't use this method for the earning. and also don't like these exchanges.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, redsals said:

Faucets don't even pay that much which makes me wonder why so many people want to use them anymore, It was way before 2015 or something when they paid good money now it's just waste of time.

With some scam programs around, a faucet becomes reassuring even though what it pays is little, but they do add up overtime. Moreover, they're better option compared to gambling because one can make 1 Bitcoin in gambling only to lose it the next minute.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, Krysta said:

I know that the exchange yobit has a free faucet but it only gives are very small amount not really a good way to earn money because it consumes a lot of your time for very little amount

I think those faucets are just a discruction to attract people, but for me they look less professional for an exchange site.

I can not observe any kind of trade which has the actual built-in faucets perform. Make sure you reveal these kinds of trades around. However, I believe how the tap is really a sluggish generating technique. Therefore, we avoid using this process for that generating. as well as can't stand those types of trades.

A bitcoin haucet is a recompense system, in the form of website or app, which rewards visiters for completing a captcha or task described in the website in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth of the BTC.

It would be really great if yobit would include some faucets beside the free coins that they offer. In that way they can also generate some extra income with ads to develop the platform.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.