what happens later with BTC? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

what happens later with BTC?

In my opinion, Bitcoin will remain the number one cryptocurrency in the crypto market for a long period of time even after mining 21 million pieces of bitcoin in the year 2140, perhaps its price will increase unexpectedly and reach $ 100,000 or more

• +1 1

There is a chance to get into bitcoin, and it will be too late. Bitcoin will never drop in value. Collect more it will rise to higher prices in the future I hope. Bitcoin will start to rise, and I think it will be quite expensive, which is quite interesting

On 11/21/2019 at 5:17 AM, bentayebsalah said:

After all the bitcoins have been extracted, the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize and its price rises towards the moon

But a bit of a bitcoin problem is lost when large amounts of bitcoin are lost. How will the solution be if people move to another currency?

Bitcoin will never drop in value. Collected over it will rise to higher prices in the future. It is possible that ethereum will replace bitcoin as a major cryptocurrency or major cryptocurrency. Hopefully this time I make good money and I'm waiting for that movement and like me, a lot of people will be waiting for it.

When mainners will find last Bitcoins, BTC price will be very high. So it means that new peoples will prefer other coins for invest, like LTC, ETH or Dash. I think that all cryptomarket will pump after it.

I don't think people will stop using it, on the contrary it is getting stronger every day, it is still the most popular and the main reference, it will continue to do so for many years, we cannot predict what will happen if it reaches its maximum of 21 million coins, I would love to see that and what advantages it would bring to the cryptocurrencies market.

I think Btc will lead to the widespread use of cryptocurrencies by getting more valuable.

The centralized control over mining can not only do 666 control that changing addresses won't help you with, it can also debase the coin.

It is sad to see so many n00bs don't understand the technology and blindly support their own enslavement.

If you think politics will stop debasement, you need to argue against 6000+ years of human history where it didn't.

Hamukione, how can you look yourself in the mirror after attacking the messenger who sincerely tries to explain to you, and you ignorantly berate me. You will proudly enslave mankind. Congrats.

That's an interesting question because bitcoin limit is 21 millions and when that limit cames is unknowing what is going to happen, maybe the price fall down or maybe high a lot because there is no more, but no one know.

BTC is a good currency BTC among the best of cryto currencies. More profit can be achieved by investing less in NTC. BTC is more popular and more investors. Thank you for sharing this with me

I think that the Bitcoin currency will be divided in the event its price rises very significantly into parts with other names, or it is possible that a new competing currency will emerge and overwhelm the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Reaching the maximum mineable amount will not make people to drop it. But rather becomes scarce and highly value asset. Only the rich will be able to afford it then and it be like gold now. Also, it will give room to other coin to rise in value especially ETH and few others that are well known too.

This will be a lot later friend. More than a hundred years later, so you are worrying about something that we can't predict. Miners are also getting paid in fees so it is something unknown to us about what can happen so far a hundred years later.

• +2 1

There is much that will Halle later with btc, like having more stronger blockchain and  or it to always be the strongest crypto of all time, to have the brightest future and to be com more famous that will get it as the world money. 

I think something will happening good when all bitcoins will mined.I think bitcoin demands increase more.Bitcoin price will gone higher.So i think something will be better.

I don't see a switch to altcoin but I see some interesting altcoins. What I see is Bitcoin becoming adopted and investors are some big institutions lately. They are investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum and maybe a few altcoins can survive but I think that the rest crypto is very speculative and perhaps not good for long term investments.

Once the BTC reaches it's maximum supply, it would be impossible to increase it's supply which would lead to it's price rising rapidly which would be very difficult to bring down even a little bit.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, khan22 said:

Bitcoin is a good coins and its future is so much bright and i think in future bitcoin will touch the so much high this time like it will touch the almost 32,000$ and i hope this time i make good money in it and i am waiting for that movement and like me so many peoples will wait for it.

@khan22

As we all know that Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies and its value is increasing day by day. We can only guess this thing from the fluctuation of its price in the past days. But as you talked can you see the price of bitcoin reaching more than $ 32000. As the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, everyone can guess that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 32000 in the future. But it is too much picture spy for all of us to know in which year the price of bitcoin will reach $ 32000.As no one can do predict about this, because its street fluctuations are very fast. If you can tell us about this prediction which proves to be your truth then it will be a very good thing for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will never be abandoned even if the mining of the last block is completed, do not forget that this will happen around the year 2140 until the last block is mined, this means that there are about 120 until Bitcoin mining ends. At that time, who knows what will happen, another invention may have appeared that ended cryptocurrencies and perhaps a newer and better technology would emerge than Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

We all know that the total supply of Bitcoin is 21 million.  However, the supply of Bitcoin is declining day by day.  However, its price is increasing day by day.  And its price will rise further in the future.  Its demand is increasing day by day and as a result its price is also increasing.  However, Bitcoin's team management may take other measures when the supply is over

I suggested that nothing will happen in the bitcoin value because no matter how its drop down it will soon raised very high and I believe the bitcoin price is so special when it raise up and most important is for bitcoin member seeing it getting to 50$

My friend, this is inevitable, because bitcoin is the most famous currency in the world, the most in demand in the trading markets, it is the highest in the field of cryptocurrencies, and it is the highest price at the moment, so its future is of course booming. 

• +2 1