what happens later with BTC? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdizidan

what happens later with BTC?

Abandoned of Bitcoin is not possible because it has make such a big community of its users that most of them dealing with it depends on the profit earned through it and as a successful digital coin I don't think in future the rise in its price can effect it negatively.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

We all know that btc three millions remaining supply will be mined in next many years later when all btc mined then its chance that btc will crossed unbelievable price resistance level and we can saw this after some years. 

I do not think that it will be abandoned and its use will increase over time, but I think that people will also start relying on other currencies besides Bitcoin and will start mining it too.

After all bitcoin mining has been completed and 21 million bitcoins have been traded, it will be traded by people who own bitcoin, and its price will also increase.

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not know about this matter, but it is possible that the price rises in view of its circulation through a number of currencies, which makes this have a value than it is now. I appreciate the situation, I do not know much about this matter.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

22 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

When halving, bitcoin reduces its supply. And that means bitcoin is increasingly rare in the market, if there are lots of requests and then the offer is increasing. then we will see bitcoin increase for the price.

There will be more demand in the market, everyday more people are coming into the market and this will serve a good way to boost bitcoin price

On 11/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

we all know that the number of bitcoins is only 21 million coins, while coins that have been circulating for more than 18 million, will bitcoin become something in the hunt because of the high price later if it reaches 21 million coins or will be abandoned because of the high price and switch to altcoin, what do you think?

I think people will settle here. And waiting for it to rise, at that date time we will sell at a very expnsive price range. I divine presnce I will stay here, I don't know suppose slow deployment will be a better coin replacement.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, bachnhuc8273 said:

I think people will settle here. And waiting for it to rise, at that date time we will sell at a very expnsive price range. I divine presnce I will stay here, I don't know suppose slow deployment will be a better coin replacement.

Yes, there will still be people that will strongly believe in cryptocurrency and have the opportunity to hold still it is the right time for it to rise higher in Price

It is estimated that the maximum supply of Bitcoin will be finished mining around 2140, and the fact that the price of Bitcoin in 2018 has reached 20,000 USD, and predictions by 2030 the price of Bitcoin will reach around 500,000 USD to 1,000,000 USD, and logically, the price of bitcoin will be very expensive if it's more than 50 years, so there is a possibility that Bitcoin will Bubble before the maximum supply is finished being mined.
Although this is still an assumption, there is a possibility that it will happen, and if that happens then everyone will choose the alternative Bitcoin, because at that time Bitcoin was already very expensive.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, Abdizidan said:

Bitcoin is already quite rare, if we divide 21 million supply of bitcoin to the billions of people in the world we know that sot so many people will have the chance to own 1/100-1/1000 of bitcoin or even less, that is why I believe you should protect every single satoshi that you own because the value of even 1 satoshi could be a lot in the future.

On 14.11.2019 at 17:22, Abdizidan said:

I think that after 21 million bitcoins appear on the market, it will grow in price even higher, because so far I do not see any competitor among altcoins that could compete with bitcoin.

19 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that after 21 million bitcoins appear on the market, it will grow in price even higher, because so far I do not see any competitor among altcoins that could compete with bitcoin.

With the bitcoin dominance of 67% out of over 7000 existing cryptocurrencies, this means that bitcoin has no competitor. Even ether has only 9% dominance and ripple 4%. 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

I think that bitcoin is more likely to have a huge price since most people will understand the advantages of cryptocurrency late and will want to try using bitcoin and will pay any money to own it.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

I never thought about it, but i think it will be like diamond and golds, it will be hold and used buy the billions and the milliners by rich peoples and the ordinary peoples will not use it because the price will be high,  

On 5/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

With the bitcoin dominance of 67% out of over 7000 existing cryptocurrencies, this means that bitcoin has no competitor. Even ether has only 9% dominance and ripple 4%. 

The dominance you mean is market interest, but that does not mean that Bitcoin has no competitors, you can recall at the end of 2017 when bitcoin dominance was below 40%, and the fact is that even though Bitcoin dominance is below 40%, the price of Bitcoin and also Altcoin rose unexpectedly, this can happen because the dominance you mean cannot be the basis for determining what will happen to Bitcoin after it has been mined.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think miners wil continue to mine bitcoin . all of them 21 millions. cause if they leave than other coins price wil lgo down no matter what. bitcoin is the leader of other coins. but in order for miners to continue mining bitcoin bitcoin price should go higher than it is today like 2-3X higher.

Will people stop using Gold for just silver because gold is more expensive?. Bitcoin is a digital gold and believe with time it will be one of the most possessed asset rather than just a currency for payments because it will be come much more expensive. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Already  it is predicted that there will be end of Bitcoin after some years but this might not be due to the rise in the price of Bitcoin and I don't think that for more 20 years there will be any change in the crypto world

Bitcoin will not be abandoned because it is very profitable and there are many people who are investing with it. There are strong companies which are support bitcoin by receiving payments with it and they give power to investors to keep investing in it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin has the highest price of them all. But indeed if the whole bitcoins are mined then it will be considered as other cryptocurrencies. But i guess the price can actually fall that time. But there is a possibility also that it might stick to it's high price. Because it is limited in number and the projects with it carries much profits. So it can a evolution to the trading system at that time. 

12 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

When the Bitcoin will end and mined completely i think that the price will stay on some value and don't change for a long time its mean that the bitcoin will be a stable coin as Usdt Pax Usdc...Or even like Fiat money like Usd Euro Jpy...

I don't think this will happen because when Satoshi nakamoto the founder of bitcoin created bitcoin he functioned bitcoin to fluctuate it's been more than 10 years but still bitcoin fluctuating and I think it will continue forever none can change it 

It's going to happen in 2140.Seeing the current technology revolution we can't just say what happens after 120 years. And after all btc were mined the competition increase for mining as miners get reward only from the transaction fee. Which clearly indicates that the total transaction fee  is so high meaning the use of btc would be in basic to high level.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 minute ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Ridam it is only estimated that all bit coin will be mined in 2140 but nobody know the prices year, it could be 2139, I may ala be 2141. Like this year, some predict bitcoin halving would be on 14th, of May, later some days to the halving, they said it is on the 12 but it happened in the after of May, 11. I hope you now understand why 2140 is an estimate. 

Yes and i am also saying about the estimation, and 1 year up down won't be affecting the technology revolution so much in my view too. The thing that going to happen is more concerned according to the topics creater. So please be on topics and talk about what users is asking to know not the side things.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Bitcoin will always remain on the top of other cryptocurrencies. Even there is a price drop the price of bitcoin will remain big. And if there's a bitcoin halving there's always a price pump. So i didn't believe that bitcoin will fall down.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, Abdizidan said:

If this problem occur then surely the btc supply will be up coming again..the blockchain will mining btc once more time..also there has a  chance to go down btc price because now a days people prefer altcoin much Than btc..so wait for the future and see what happen then