Payment problem for per post - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alen

Payment problem for per post

4 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

When a multi-user account is deleted, all its topics and comments deleted. System cannot report about all deletions. And we also do not track them.

Is there any option to do for the topics will remain on those banned members?

Not all the users who created multi accounts are created trash. there are some who really catch the attention and very useful in the forum. 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Not all the users who created multi accounts are created trash. there are some who really catch the attention and very useful in the forum. 

In most cases, banned users do not have good forum-worthy topics. Therefore script deletes everything at once.

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Similar account has just been noted in this thread. All his posts along with his account have been deleted.
Reason: multi-account.

image.png.199ee4b5fdeb678ca480e8577f16a728.png

I have recieved all payments till the date, even i got payment of 7 posts for today. I think just not post quantity of topic, also keep an eye of Quality of topic. Hope u understand and soon recieve your payment.

8 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Similar account has just been noted in this thread. All his posts along with his account have been deleted.
Reason: multi-account.

image.png.199ee4b5fdeb678ca480e8577f16a728.png

That is a post made (comment) but there are some (might be in the future) that there will be a good topic made. But i will leave it to your decision for that, i just made a suggestion. About the payment my account and post was paid for 1476X and i do have more than 3K or almost 4K post, why i am still not getting any payment? 

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That is a post made (comment) but there are some (might be in the future) that there will be a good topic made. But i will leave it to your decision for that, i just made a suggestion. About the payment my account and post was paid for 1476X and i do have more than 3K or almost 4K post, why i am still not getting any payment? 

Reason was not in the comment. But this comment gave me reason to check him statistics.

I have answered this question many times.
Main reason: deleting previous comments for which payment was made earlier.

2 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Reason was not in the comment. But this comment gave me reason to check him statistics.

I have answered this question many times.
Main reason: deleting previous comments for which payment was made earlier.

We've been more than a month and we are halfway for the second months.

Is there any news on the local language? plus there will be more post to be deleted and topic as well.

Why we dont clean the forum well first and reset the count of the payperpost on the remaining post we have now.

Example clean the forum for a day and delete everything you want to delete. then as for me i have more than 3,800 post as of now and i have left 3,600 after deletion. the system should have my post in a new way of record which is the new one like 3,600 this will make everything good for everyone. (but not for the forum payment)

2 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

When a multi-user account is deleted, all its topics and comments deleted. System cannot report about all deletions. And we also do not track them.

You looks good and cool, but should take care about the forums and members.

So our posts are all were with Multi user accounts that got deleted? you have mentioned in the past about deleted posts for various reasons. We don't know before replying whether the person had duplicate account or not and most of the posts here are spam.

Thanks for your response, but why does your moderator lied to the person? I don't know whether this guy is lying or moderator lied,

I am getting every day deletion of my old posts from middle.

I agree the system does not report for all posts deletion, but cant you make to viewable about

How many posts were deleted

Total posts done until now.

How many  posts have to post for starting get paid again?

I am not Familiar with IPB as never used them except MYbb, Vbulltein, Xenforo. When I get time will try to search on IPB community why does a Thread starter won't get notification? Ill try to get back to you soon once get enough information on this.

We have to clean this forum from spammers and shit posters so their will be no more posts deletion.

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

We have to clean this forum from spammers and shit posters so their will be no more posts deletion.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Why we dont clean the forum well first and reset the count of the payperpost on the remaining post we have now.

Moderators cannot read all comments on the forum. We look forward to help from members of the forum. Report if you see low-quality content, do not be silent.

Perhaps the messages that you wrote on the forum were deleted and the messages were deleted or did not reach. You need to carefully read the rules of the forum. 

3 minutes ago, Kamicrypto5 said:

Me new i cant get any paymet still now here so many problms i thing in this form so i thing u fo it form will give u payment soon.

Monetization enabled after 100 posts on the forum.

14 minutes ago, Aliyy said:

I also post one hundred and thirty only seventeen read in yobit l need someone tell me what the problem is.

I looked your statistics:
14 posts written in unpaid sections
8 posts deleted
and several messages less than 100 characters.

14 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Moderators cannot read all comments on the forum. We look forward to help from members of the forum. Report if you see low-quality content, do not be silent.

no worries i am one of the help in this forum and you already know that since then 😄 i will continue the work. i know it is very hard for the moderators for that, count me in and i know there are may users who do the same.

• Useful or interesting 2

no worries i am one of the help in this forum and you already know that since then 😄 i will continue the work. i know it is very hard for the moderators for that, count me in and i know there are may users who do the same.

You said above that you see spam on the forum. Apparently forgot report this to moderators. 😉

Thank all for communication.

Check you activity, you can see that all of your replies on what topic is, if your post is deleted, that is not counted as a payment, be careful with your posts guys to be counted or paided per post.

5 minutes ago, Kamicrypto5 said:

Yes bitcoin is father of crypto or crypto king is bitcoin now on that time traders get good profit if your trader then u know about trader and also this is awsom bitcoin.

@Bigpat this needs your attention. dont you think so ? 😄  goodbye to this user.

Just now, Bigpat said:

You said above that you see spam on the forum. Apparently forgot report this to moderators. 😉

Thank all for communication.

not seeing anything now/before as i was so busy for my kids here, but will continue to report them. as of now i am active again.

@Bigpat this needs your attention. dont you think so ? 😄  goodbye to this user.

not seeing anything now/before as i was so busy for my kids here, but will continue to report them. as of now i am active again.

I saw this comment and rated it. User blocked as spammer.

I think that works like that (script for getting payment):

if your post have 100+ characters but you haven't wrote 100 posts, system think that you must get paid, but at this moment you have <101 posts so you don't get ur satoshis. After that, system works like = x-1=x1, where x - your "posts with payment", x1-new x.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Site rules have changed, and now payments are coming only if you have written more than 100 posts. And if less, then do not pay. Advise to familiarize themselves with them, to then not fulsome issues

1 minute ago, TimopheyKa said:

Site rules have changed, and now payments are coming only if you have written more than 100 posts. And if less, then do not pay. Advise to familiarize themselves with them, to then not fulsome issues

Do you really know if you posted 100X? by not counting your post manually? is there any thing you can do on that?

,e i have thousands of pot already and i can see the number of contents i made on my profile (including deleted post) and i can see the number of post i have because i am on the rankings, if not it is not possible!

This topic is one of the most topics that are raised in this forum and cause a lot of problems, why not create a special topic for non-payment applications and we solve this problems in the forum.

1 hour ago, Bigpat said:

Yup, they are too human beings so they cannot spend all the time here. I have reported so many posts in the past, but still there are more things should be done.

Coming to topic we have made lot of posts, so when you deduct the payment from deleted posts, then their would be extra posts done by us.

I mean we got paid only for 30 posts, but we made more than 50 posts so why you don't deduct from extra posts instead of total posts?

Now the forum is running so it might get in trouble to change the structure. I hope you get me what I was saying,

Why we are unable to view how many posts need to post for counting payment?

Banning is not the best solution for every mistake, there are some members who don't know about forums.

Can you see my stats from screenshot.

s.JPG

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Coming to topic we have made lot of posts, so when you deduct the payment from deleted posts, then their would be extra posts done by us.

I do not recommend posting personal information on the forum.

Each paid comment has its own ID and only deleted paid comments are considered, not all comments .

If you have questions about payment, it is better to contact me in PM. I will create request to technical department Yobit exchange.

Hello, I was some days off line, but I noticed that I din´t recieved for my last 3 or 4 posts, maybe some of my old posts was moved to a non-paid board, I will try to make some posts today and hope that the payments start to come again. Good luck everyone.

Maybe your 100 messages are not all in the standard for forum terms, an off topic message deleted a copy paste and deleted message not to fall into uncertainty. exceeds 100 messages.