Get paid for every post! - Page 30 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Yes, who said it is not working anymore? the system is designed to pay the users whose posting more than 100 or more characters. i have no problem, i got payment everyday for 30 post!

In my case last payment was on October 9th

I am not checking my every post for number of characters, but I don't write short one line for sure.

Waiting for answer from team.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Saoha said:

Right. Yobit could not pay BTC to members for a long time. It will end soon when Cryptotalk is working fine. We just need to do our job well now. And hopefully it will help the development of Yobit and Cryptotalk.

Well so far there are no limited date for the pay per post bounty. What I believe is that this will run at-least until the contest ends. Before the contest end we will surly not going to see the pay per post will end.

Reality is that I think this is the most expensive advertising for them. Paying a lot of people 1000 per post and 30,000 max per day is a lot of money. Imagine they are paying 30,000 daily to 10k people.

That is 30BTC a day!

I do not think this will even worth paying that much a day.

However it's yoBit and they surprise us every time. So stay positive. 😊

There is an opinion that the forum and comment payments will be closed by November 1. If this is so, then there will still be plenty of time until November, which means that many will still earn. I hope that I will

23 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Yes, who said it is not working anymore? the system is designed to pay the users whose posting more than 100 or more characters. i have no problem, i got payment everyday for 30 post!

As long as you start posting and connect this account on yobit.

Thanks a lot

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

In my case last payment was on October 9th

I am not checking my every post for number of characters, but I don't write short one line for sure.

Waiting for answer from team.

I ma just starting now to post in the forum and i only have 3 paid post.

But definitely will be reaching 30 post and will be paid later. you can see the payment i got from the picture below and i hope you will get also.

image.png.5bfbe5c71b5165b51d432733d921a3fe.png

Ive never had any issue getting my payout you guys need more then a few word posts ect the min is 100 so make your content meaningful not just for the sat value 

14 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well so far there are no limited date for the pay per post bounty. What I believe is that this will run at-least until the contest ends. Before the contest end we will surly not going to see the pay per post will end.

Reality is that I think this is the most expensive advertising for them. Paying a lot of people 1000 per post and 30,000 max per day is a lot of money. Imagine they are paying 30,000 daily to 10k people.

That is 30BTC a day!

I do not think this will even worth paying that much a day.

However it's yoBit and they surprise us every time. So stay positive. 😊

If 10,000 members and they are paid 0.0003 Btc daily. I calculate it will be 3 BTC per day. However, currently the number of Cryptotalk members is less than 10,000 and I do not write 30 articles a day. I think they will run the campaign in 2-3 months. It really is a huge sum of money! 😀😀

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But definitely will be reaching 30 post and will be paid later. you can see the payment i got from the picture below and i hope you will get also.

Lets see, I saw some other people are asking the same question, and I was not checking it yesterday. I would like some clarification and info from team 😉

Here is my latest screenshoot:

image.png

Edited by hexwin

13 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

image.png.5bfbe5c71b5165b51d432733d921a3fe.png

You have been participating in the campaign since October 6th. I started participating in it yesterday and received 0.00006 Btc from 6 posts. I think I need to work harder. Working together and making money 😀

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Lets see, I saw some other people are asking the same question, and I was not checking it yesterday. I would like some clarification and info from team 😉

Here is my latest screenshoot:

image.png

did you post on that day more than 30 times?

I also had before a payment which is 23 only, i posted more than the required post,

After a day i received the payment for the short counts a day before. I hope you will get yours also.

the forum will certainly not be closed by November 1. Although, if payments for each comment cease, it will definitely lead to an outflow of people. which is tantamount to closing the forum

11 minutes ago, Saoha said:

If 10,000 members and they are paid 0.0003 Btc daily. I calculate it will be 3 BTC per day. However, currently the number of Cryptotalk members is less than 10,000 and I do not write 30 articles a day. I think they will run the campaign in 2-3 months.

Oh yes you are right LOL

I messed up with the math. It is indeed 3 BTC 

Anyway, when I said 10k members I meant when it will be. And my guess is that it will not take much time for us. We already have 3,487 members so far. I know a lot of them are duplicate accounts so let's say 2k are real and in that case to have this 2k we had 12 days. As we grow bigger the time of getting number of new members will take less too. However lets say we calculate with this ration and in that case we will need more 8k and that will take 96 more days. So more or less 3 more months.

It really is a huge sum of money! 😀😀

It is indeed. I wish I had this amount LOL

11 minutes ago, Saoha said:

You have been participating in the campaign since October 6th. I started participating in it yesterday and received 0.00006 Btc from 6 posts. I think I need to work harder. Working together and making money 😀

You just need to post 30 if you want to max offer to get.

5 minnutes x 30 post = 150 minutes.

That is only 2.5 hours every day and you are getting 2.5 USD.
IF you will have it every day yoou will have 75 USD per month! nice income!

56 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay I was very unaware about it. So the other guy was talking about this on the other day was right then. He was saying an amount of 0.009 btc or something. Not sure. Do you no the minimum amount?

I don't think there's a minimum to get paid
But there is a point I'm not sure about it,
If a member has a new account at Yobit and he deposit for example 100000 Satoshi in his account, then he will receive payment or not, this should get confirmation from one of the members who have a new account in Yobit

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

11 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Oh yes you are right LOL

I messed up with the math. It is indeed 3 BTC 

Anyway, when I said 10k members I meant when it will be. And my guess is that it will not take much time for us. We already have 3,487 members so far. I know a lot of them are duplicate accounts so let's say 2k are real and in that case to have this 2k we had 12 days. As we grow bigger the time of getting number of new members will take less too. However lets say we calculate with this ration and in that case we will need more 8k and that will take 96 more days. So more or less 3 more months.

It is indeed. I wish I had this amount LOL

haha. We will work hard and will be able to get some BTC in the future. Hope it will come true. I join AMA for projects. They pay $ 10-200 per project. You can also join it. Soon the amount of money you want it to be. Good luck my friend!

It really is one of the best income without investment, besides that most of us like to be informed about these cryptocurrency issues, let's say that the investment of time is doubly compensated since it gives us knowledge.

6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I don't think there's a minimum to get paid
But there is a point I'm not sure about it,
If a member has a new account at Yobit and he deposit for example 100000 Satoshi in his account, then he will receive payment or not, this should get confirmation from one of the members who have a new account in Yobit

It has absolutely no minimum payment with this campaign. It will be sent directly to Yobit account. And you can use it to exchange or withdraw. Of course Youbit always has a minimum withdrawal. It is easy! ☺☺☺

It is a wonderful presentation I do not think that any of the forums made such an offer and I think this forum will be a great forum soon

4 minutes ago, Saoha said:

haha. We will work hard and will be able to get some BTC in the future. Hope it will come true. I join AMA for projects. They pay $ 10-200 per project. You can also join it. Soon the amount of money you want it to be. Good luck my friend!

Ah really! Can you PM some link? I am greedy for Bitcoin LOL

By the way, I think I was wrong in my calculation. I have a topic about it.

Thought it will be fun.

Let's see what they bring on the table. 😊

2 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

This seems good, in practice you spend more time to do a good post.
The forum asks post done well, and to write good 30 subject here it is more worked.
How many does 30 posts were accepting.?

Do the 30 post per day and you will be paid 30 post x 1,000 satoshi daily.

There were now date announce when it will stop. so just make the work every day and collect the payment you receive on yobit account. this will continue as long the admin wants.

This topic is closed indefinitaly forinspection and cleaning on nonconsecutive messages

• Useful or interesting 6

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io