Admin

Get paid for every post!

2 minutes ago, Zizoubenkhedim said:

Hello, I'm verry happy to join this fotum, a free and quality platform, it has the potential for successful alternative

Welcome! We are always glad to new users!

4 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

You are also welcome, our new moderator
This really cool add a lot of moderators
I had suggested adding more moderators this morning
My suggestions seem to have meaning :classic_rolleyes:

THX. right. there must be control over the entire forum)

• Useful or interesting 1

Good criteria, due to the fact that it will allow you to stay away from players in computer games, who simply want to get a prize, not knowing, in fact, that their Posy does not contain properties, in fact, that negatively affects the cryptotalk forum

Third: Yobit has a feature that enables members to send any currency without fees and the process of sending immediately, not only that there are other features 💙 continued

Well.. this really works.. I was paid 13,000 satoshis for 13 posts yesterday, Many thanks, guys!

I'll keep going. I hope we both benefit from this! :)

Fourth: Yobit the only platform that supports any Hard Fork gets and gives each member his share of the new currency immediately "free profit continuously non-trading"

I have now 7 posts, but only 2 of them were get paid? How much should I wait? How can I understand if my posts are approved or not?

4-6 hour

18 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:
Have you received any payment before?
Did you receive any
warning on your posts?
We will try to understand the reason why you do not receive the payment in these 10 hours

He is not the only one, am also facing same issue,  

Yes I have receive payment before for 30 post for 2 days 

No I didn't receive any warning whatsoever 

I hope it will be clarify. 

just wondering, is bitcoin automaticly credited to yobit after post?

or post will calculate and payment will send every month?

thanks, i need anwser for this question

Crypto is the best Lol!!!!

3 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

Solo me pregunto, ¿Bitcoin se acredita automáticamente a Yobit después de la publicación?

¿o la publicación calculará y el pago se enviará todos los meses?

gracias, necesito respuesta para esta pregunta

There is a friend payment cycle, I estimate every 3 to 4 hours they charge the payments and you must check the link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts and you accept the balance and it is transferred to your main account balance

27 minutes ago, hsnsmd said:

I have now 7 posts, but only 2 of them were get paid? How much should I wait? How can I understand if my posts are approved or not?

4-6 hour

Well if you already got started to paid then you have everything cool. Just keep posting and system will automatically count the posts for payment.

There are people who complained that they are not getting paid however my experience is that they are paying more than they promised in some cases.

Be patience.

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

1 hour ago, hsnsmd said:

4-6 hour

it takes time, you just wait and will enter your account later

Fifth: It is a great advantage that you can use the platform Ubit to store currencies for long periods unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading

3 hours ago, BegundaL said:

Hi @Admin

Why i not received payment today ?

Im wait 10 hours more..

wait until tomorrow, maybe some work is being done on the forum that affect payments, if you did everything correctly and did not violate the terms of the competition, you will definitely be charged

22 minutes ago, Hamiiiii said:

Can you raise up max of daily post for user ? why is it low ?

Is it actually low? I don't think so, since I joined the forum, I couldn't get past 16 posts a day.I think the forum needs very enthusiastic and active membre like you,
to enrich it with creative and constructive content.

• Useful or interesting 1

The main objective of a trader is to be able to trade again tomorrow. It's useless trying to get big profits if you don't know how to protect capital. When trading, aim for the highest profit possible and minimize the lowest possible loss

As a trader, you must be realistic and be able to face potential loss with big hearts. In addition to being consistent with stop loss targets, anticipating risks can also be done by reducing positions regularly. This technique can be applied with strategies to move stop loss to breakeven level, reduce half position, averaging down, etc.

4 hours ago, BegundaL said:

Hi @Admin

Im wait 10 hours more..

same problem, I also did not receive payment today, and I have never been "warn".

29 minutes ago, Roobin said:

same problem, I also did not receive payment today, and I have never been "warn".

Ditto. However, I did receive today’s rewards. Still missing 3 days ago rewards 29 posts. I’ve Contacted administrators still not received a reply. 

don't spam if you do that, it won't count.try to check your post whether it meets the terms and conditions?

this is only input for you before asking why you don't get paid.

50 posts a day is more than enough for me. I m struggling to do 30 let alone 50 posts. However, if you can do 50 more satoshi for plus winning the contest offered here. Thanks 

4 hours ago, mostawda3 said:
Have you received any payment before?
Did you receive any
warning on your posts?
We will try to understand the reason why you do not receive the payment in these 10 hours

I have been receiving the payment in my last posts. But, my yesterday and in another day posts are not yet paid. I also not see any payment in my yobit account. I hope you know what is the reason why I'm not receiving the payment for my new posts. 

Wow, this is a great way to campaign for this forum. Some people like to do something when they are paid. I hope this event will continue and this forum can compete with other forums.

5 hours ago, BegundaL said:

Hi @Admin

Im wait 10 hours more..

Maybe you don’t follow the rules of the competition? You need to communicate on the forum, meaningful posts longer than 100 characters are counted.

5 hours ago, BegundaL said:

Hi @Admin

Im wait 10 hours more..

Kindly go to the  Yobit account update your email id in campaign it will be working for your 🙂 .

I am also newbie when i was checking for payment.  I noted that. Kindly have check on rules it would be easy for you.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Hope it will solve your issue.