Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, karimpourma said:

At least the paying posts will give people reason to start thinking reading and writing about crypto world. Very happy about it.

Trust me a lot of people wants to get paid more LOL

Just look at some of the reply before yours. I can not imagine how greedy we could be 😊 

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

you think they are owned by same people?! like yoit own this forum! is it true?

Use common sense LOL although there are no such official statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think after this wonderful contest from the Yobit exchange, half of the bitcointalk users will pump their skills in typing speed on the keyboard. Thanks to Yobit for both Satoshi and skill upgrading.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • Spam or Bad post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CrypMiracle said:

I just created yobit account and it works, tell your friends to try to create account now, good luck.
I used to have a yobit account but lost it somewhere. 😅

ohh thank you for noticing me. i am gonna tell him. good luck to you too, thanks in advance good luck 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/9/2019 at 00:18, E.WINS said:

Một cuộc thi tuyệt vời để bắt đầu cuộc sống của diễn đàn, nhưng tôi nghĩ bạn cần phải nhân đôi điều này bằng tiếng Nga

- What is the relationship between Cryptotalk and Yobit? - What do we just have to answer on the topic and receive BTC from Yobit?
- Does this mean anything for Yobit?

-Why  with Russia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xBDT Script said:

Trust me a lot of people wants to get paid more LOL

To be honest once the offer is done some of us would still use this forum, but not at a maxmum like we do now, once this offer is done there would be more seriuous content. but for now let's just increase the popularity of this form LOL, it helps on Alexa Rank and SEO as well 😃


#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

To be honest once the offer is done some of us would still use this forum, but not at a maxmum like we do now, once this offer is done there would be more seriuous content. but for now let's just increase the popularity of this form LOL, it helps on Alexa Rank and SEO as well 😃

Well here is the thing. 

A lot of the users will leave especially those who could not make any friends or did not enjoy their time. But there well be few who already made good friends and had build up some good reputation. They will stay and rebuild the community.

This is what I think obviously. Not sure what will be the reality.

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Md.ShahParan said:

Xin hãy giúp tôi làm thế nào để thêm tài khoản yobit với tài khoản nói chuyện tiền điện tử. Tôi đang tạo cả hai tài khoản và bài đăng 6 chứa nhưng không có số dư thêm tài khoản yobit của tôi. Làm ơn giúp tôi

You enter the email you registered with Cryptotalk on this link: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
They will automatically count and send BTC to Yobit for you. It is quite simple. However, it seems that the article needs quality to be able to be paid BTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bad said:

I think after this wonderful contest from the Yobit exchange, half of the bitcointalk users will pump their skills in typing speed on the keyboard. Thanks to Yobit for both Satoshi and skill upgrading.

Not everything is so simple, the rules say new participants can write only 50 on the first day. And you highlighted how many posts you need to get to the next rank.

  • Useful or interesting 1

Только самые новые и профитные Альткоины !! Только здесь AltNew !! 

Only the newest and most profitable Altcoins !! Only here is AltNew !!

Discord: https://discord.gg/KcyevC3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well here is the thing. 

A lot of the users will leave especially those who could not make any friends or did not enjoy their time. But there well be few who already made good friends and had build up some good reputation. They will stay and rebuild the community.

This is what I think obviously. Not sure what will be the reality.

Let's just wait and see would would come out of this. and ooh! about friends, i think i just made you and few others hehe. The bigger ultimate reason I'm here is to gain popularity like you did. let's just say you're kinda my role modal 😉


#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! It's a good news for us. Because it's the best way to grow up our balance. I hope this cryptotalk forum will be good known as a crypto forum and famous soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well here is the thing. 

A lot of the users will leave especially those who could not make any friends or did not enjoy their time. But there well be few who already made good friends and had build up some good reputation. They will stay and rebuild the community.

This is what I think obviously. Not sure what will be the reality.

I believe your view is in line with the basic psychology of the human mind, they feel shy when things don't work out the way they want it and get happy when things are great, that's why the strategy adopted by yobit for this forum is the best approach. 


728x90-3.png

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

No, you shouldn't do such things unless you want to refer for that information. No plagiarism content as it will hurt to the forums.

Write in your own words and post it here so you will get rewards.

thanks for the answer, now i stop share article, and try write with my words. i don't want get banned because this 😂. once again, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

The bigger ultimate reason I'm here is to gain popularity like you did. let's just say you're kinda my role modal 😉

Role modal! That's a very exciting compliment for me. You just made my day. And thanks for the kind words.

Well I am enjoying my time here so I do not feel the pressure or anything to make posts. It's just happening. This is what I tell to others to - enjoy your time. If you do not enjoy then you can not move far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laraleome said:

Wow! It's a good news for us. Because it's the best way to grow up our balance. I hope this cryptotalk forum will be good known as a crypto forum and famous soon.

It is already becoming one. The Forum continues to expand day by day. It's obvious it's going to grow more and more soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I`m newbie here and i really don't get about what should be my posts here to get paid? )
Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cheewy said:

thanks for the answer, now i stop share article, and try write with my words. i don't want get banned because this 😂. once again, thanks

Hi, Welcome

The forum will be going to big board, so enjoy your stay here and ask anything you need for help. Moderators are too helping people so no need to worry.

It's good to hear that you won't do again as per the forum rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Saoha said:

You enter the email you registered with Cryptotalk on this link: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
They will automatically count and send BTC to Yobit for you. It is quite simple. However, it seems that the article needs quality to be able to be paid BTC.

This doesn't work on my account, I posted and waited for 6 hours to get a count of my posts, but until now there hasn't been any count yet. I don't know what the problem is, I don't think there's an error in my post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, funchy said:

It is already becoming one. The Forum continues to expand day by day. It's obvious it's going to grow more and more soon.

Also you can get more than just growing up your balance. you can if you watch closely this forum offers more than a pay/post offer. read the bellow topic to know what other opportunities to can seize from this forum.

 


#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Also you can get more than just growing up your balance. you can if you watch closely this forum offers more than a pay/post offer. read the bellow topic to know what other opportunities to can seize from this forum.

 

I didn't know that. Can you explain to us how can we join that events. I think this forum is full of suprises 🙂 I am discovering something else everyday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

This doesn't work on my account, I posted and waited for 6 hours to get a count of my posts, but until now there hasn't been any count yet. I don't know what the problem is, I don't think there's an error in my post.

are you already add your email (your cryptotalk id) on that link? if yes, posting and wait for some hours until it updated and show your earnings. If still not, its better to talk to the support on yobit, maybe they can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dana33 said:

are you already add your email (your cryptotalk id) on that link? if yes, posting and wait for some hours until it updated and show your earnings. If still not, its better to talk to the support on yobit, maybe they can help.

yes I've done it and until now there hasn't been any change. the yobit is too difficult to contact, the response is slow. I think the best way to ask here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

yes I've done it and until now there hasn't been any change. the yobit is too difficult to contact, the response is slow. I think the best way to ask here.

Or try to contact admin or moderator by PM on this forum. Good luck to you man, because there is nothing we can do. How about try to make a new account? maybe it will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dana33 said:

Or try to contact admin or moderator by PM on this forum. Good luck to you man, because there is nothing we can do. How about try to make a new account? maybe it will work.

if within 24 hours there has been no change, I will contact the admin to ask for help on this problem.

Yobit has already closed registration, so I can't create a new account anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

if within 24 hours there has been no change, I will contact the admin to ask for help on this problem.

Yobit has already closed registration, so I can't create a new account anymore.

I just know through you that yobit closing for new members however unlike yesterday my current statistics on yobit panel also not updated yet and it's over than 5 hours but as you says i will wait till end of day to contact them to solved my issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Superred said:

I just know through you that yobit closing for new members however unlike yesterday my current statistics on yobit panel also not updated yet and it's over than 5 hours but as you says i will wait till end of day to contact them to solved my issue

we have the same problem, I've waited for about 7 hours. if it can't be fixed then I can't participate in this campaign because as I said before, Yobit has already closed registration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...