Get paid for every post! - Page 32 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I ma just starting now to post in the forum and i only have 3 paid post.

But definitely will be reaching 30 post and will be paid later. you can see the payment i got from the picture below and i hope you will get also.

Lets see, I saw some other people are asking the same question, and I was not checking it yesterday. I would like some clarification and info from team 😉

Here is my latest screenshoot:

image.png

Edited by hexwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I ma just starting now to post in the forum and i only have 3 paid post.

But definitely will be reaching 30 post and will be paid later. you can see the payment i got from the picture below and i hope you will get also.

image.png.5bfbe5c71b5165b51d432733d921a3fe.png

You have been participating in the campaign since October 6th. I started participating in it yesterday and received 0.00006 Btc from 6 posts. I think I need to work harder. Working together and making money 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Lets see, I saw some other people are asking the same question, and I was not checking it yesterday. I would like some clarification and info from team 😉

Here is my latest screenshoot:

image.png

did you post on that day more than 30 times?

I also had before a payment which is 23 only, i posted more than the required post,

After a day i received the payment for the short counts a day before. I hope you will get yours also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 the forum will certainly not be closed by November 1. Although, if payments for each comment cease, it will definitely lead to an outflow of people. which is tantamount to closing the forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saoha said:

If 10,000 members and they are paid 0.0003 Btc daily. I calculate it will be 3 BTC per day. However, currently the number of Cryptotalk members is less than 10,000 and I do not write 30 articles a day. I think they will run the campaign in 2-3 months.

Oh yes you are right LOL

I messed up with the math. It is indeed 3 BTC 

Anyway, when I said 10k members I meant when it will be. And my guess is that it will not take much time for us. We already have 3,487 members so far. I know a lot of them are duplicate accounts so let's say 2k are real and in that case to have this 2k we had 12 days. As we grow bigger the time of getting number of new members will take less too. However lets say we calculate with this ration and in that case we will need more 8k and that will take 96 more days. So more or less 3 more months.

Quote

It really is a huge sum of money! 😀😀

It is indeed. I wish I had this amount LOL

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saoha said:

You have been participating in the campaign since October 6th. I started participating in it yesterday and received 0.00006 Btc from 6 posts. I think I need to work harder. Working together and making money 😀

You just need to post 30 if you want to max offer to get.

5 minnutes x 30 post = 150 minutes.

That is only 2.5 hours every day and you are getting 2.5 USD.
IF you will have it every day yoou will have 75 USD per month! nice income!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay I was very unaware about it. So the other guy was talking about this on the other day was right then. He was saying an amount of 0.009 btc or something. Not sure. Do you no the minimum amount?

I don't think there's a minimum to get paid
But there is a point I'm not sure about it,
If a member has a new account at Yobit and he deposit for example 100000 Satoshi in his account, then he will receive payment or not, this should get confirmation from one of the members who have a new account in Yobit


Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Oh yes you are right LOL

I messed up with the math. It is indeed 3 BTC 

Anyway, when I said 10k members I meant when it will be. And my guess is that it will not take much time for us. We already have 3,487 members so far. I know a lot of them are duplicate accounts so let's say 2k are real and in that case to have this 2k we had 12 days. As we grow bigger the time of getting number of new members will take less too. However lets say we calculate with this ration and in that case we will need more 8k and that will take 96 more days. So more or less 3 more months.

It is indeed. I wish I had this amount LOL

haha. We will work hard and will be able to get some BTC in the future. Hope it will come true. I join AMA for projects. They pay $ 10-200 per project. You can also join it. Soon the amount of money you want it to be. Good luck my friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is one of the best income without investment, besides that most of us like to be informed about these cryptocurrency issues, let's say that the investment of time is doubly compensated since it gives us knowledge.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I don't think there's a minimum to get paid
But there is a point I'm not sure about it,
If a member has a new account at Yobit and he deposit for example 100000 Satoshi in his account, then he will receive payment or not, this should get confirmation from one of the members who have a new account in Yobit

It has absolutely no minimum payment with this campaign. It will be sent directly to Yobit account. And you can use it to exchange or withdraw. Of course Youbit always has a minimum withdrawal. It is easy! ☺☺☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a wonderful presentation I do not think that any of the forums made such an offer and I think this forum will be a great forum soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Saoha said:

haha. We will work hard and will be able to get some BTC in the future. Hope it will come true. I join AMA for projects. They pay $ 10-200 per project. You can also join it. Soon the amount of money you want it to be. Good luck my friend!

Ah really! Can you PM some link? I am greedy for Bitcoin LOL

By the way, I think I was wrong in my calculation. I have a topic about it.

 

Thought it will be fun.

Let's see what they bring on the table. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

This seems good, in practice you spend more time to do a good post.
The forum asks post done well, and to write good 30 subject here it is more worked.
How many does 30 posts were accepting.?

Do the 30 post per day and you will be paid 30 post x 1,000 satoshi daily.

There were now date announce when it will stop. so just make the work every day and collect the payment you receive on yobit account. this will continue as long the admin wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is closed indefinitaly forinspection and cleaning on nonconsecutive messages

  • Useful or interesting 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...