Admin

Get paid for every post!

6 hours ago, Admin said:

4) rules and rank system will be updated soon

Okay this is something I was looking for and glad to know about it. We really need some set of rules and also a ranking system will be very nice.

Thanks for your response here.

9 minutes ago, satoshi said:

no answer?, how we get btc?, no btc address needed?

As I understand, users will recive yobit code and can activate it on Yobit Exchange

2 hours ago, Dimarrik said:

As I understand, users will recive yobit code and can activate it on Yobit Exchange

I think that's better it will directly credited our Yobit account and use the funds to trade on Yobit, I am promoting Yobit signature campaign and sometimes I use funds coming from my rewards to trade coins there.

so if want to became on event , it must have yobit account , i think this is very unique proggress on event but we must to controling the quality on post so that fair to all participant.

Good way to start the new forum by rewarding people for their efforts. Moderation as you said is certainly needed to make sure if the site has to make a mark in the crypto space as there are already big players in the crypto space and to compete with them, you need to have quality users/ posts having discussions that are appropriate for crypto. Hope this forum will set standards. I am in

Good luck to all participants. I am not much a forum guy, I would really have to be honest. But it is something I want to explore for a complete noob like me in a forum like this. I just hope, there isn't much restriction- like CENSORSHIP RESISTANT issues. 

THE SOCIAL MEDIA THAT REWARDS. The streamlined version of FIO is up and running. Earn 2500 FSTER tokens for each person you refer to FIO!

http:// https://fio.social/?ref=ChiefJusticeSoon

Hello fellow earthman and earthwomam.  This strategy to generate activity is interesting. Every post will be manually checked? Or will it be accepted by default and checjed random / on abuse report?

17 hours ago, Admin said:

3) payments will be made by Yobit panel

So we need to register on Yobit to be able to recieve payment?

How can you know on which forum user have which Yobit address? There was no application form or anything ...

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

7 minutes ago, SastraID said:

Indonesia has a large crypto community, cant wait for Indonesian local room 😄

Hey, I have created a thread for requesting local boards in one place so that admin can look into the thread and local boards easily, you can post your local board request here- https://cryptotalk.org/topic/205-request-for-local-language/

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Hey, I have created a thread for requesting local boards in one place so that admin can look into the thread and local boards easily, you can post your local board request here- https://cryptotalk.org/topic/205-request-for-local-language/

thanks for the info, already submit my request 👍

7 minutes ago, bitcoin said:

Yes we can, so my friend can we have to post bitcoin address here to get payment?. I don't see button to insert btc address, i don't how they can pay us when don't have wallet 

posting wallet address here will look like spam, maybe later there will be a special place to add wallet address

so just wait because Admin will definitely add more attractive features 😊

think that a lot of people will grab this opportunity with both hand's to get paid some ammount's of crypto for making usefull post's and/or comments.

as i read it take a little time before payment's start so i hope to read more about that in time

11 minutes ago, Altwatcher said:

think that a lot of people will grab this opportunity with both hand's to get paid some ammount's of crypto for making usefull post's and/or comments.

as i read it take a little time before payment's start so i hope to read more about that in time

not all posts will be paid, i think there will be a filter to determine which posts are of quality and worth to be paid and which posts are only spam to chase the prizes

1 minute ago, SastraID said:

not all posts will be paid, i think there will be a filter to determine which posts are of quality and worth to be paid and which posts are only spam to chase the prizes

There will be someone or a group of users who will scan through the posts and approve the paid post (that's what I can imagine). However this will be a hell lot of job. Admin will need some very helpful helping hand.

I am excited.

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

There will be someone or a group of users who will scan through the posts and approve the paid post (that's what I can imagine). However this will be a hell lot of job. Admin will need some very helpful helping hand.

I am excited.

lets wait and see how the Admin and Team will scan and qualify posts, I'm so excited 😁

4 minutes ago, Crypto said:

And also mentioned that message can be posted will be count as posts.

You mean private message? I do not think so. I am sure people will get paid for any post they make publicly and contribute to grow the forum.

just to be patient , i think dev will announce for about the system payment on event this, i think the solution for the payment add the wallet address on profile that will make easy for dev chek payment.