Admin

Get paid for every post!

It's good that you aiming a direct competition with bitcointalk through huge spending in marketing. But to make pay per post more effective, it would be better if you create more sections on forum. 'Crypto World' doesn't signify anything specific, it's more of the general section. You need to re-think the names of the sections and increase them. 

Also, why only Russian sub-sections? Why not other languages.

I just wonder that; How will you cover the expenses with this campaign? Do you have big profit this forum things? I am happy to be here, but I wonder.

4 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Admin did you mean you will start paying us on October 2-3 from our post right?please edit your post to prevent confusion. 🤭

Yes, they should edit their post to prevent confusion and they should create some spreadsheet for transparency, everyone would like to see that. 

Initiative is great, but this idea should be worked out, there is so many things that should be done in better way for better promotion of this forum. And it`s not all in promotion, they need to try to keep this forum clean from spammers! 

I saw some guys worn signature of Cryptotalk.org in bitcointalk.org forum. So, are there signature campaign actively run? If yes, please give me link.

1 minute ago, YuduLegend said:

I saw some guys worn signature of Cryptotalk.org in bitcointalk.org forum. So, are there signature campaign actively run? If yes, please give me link.

It you wanna join campaign,

visit: yobit.net/en/signature

• Useful or interesting 1

I found out also this forum because of Yobit. Is that means, cryptotalk.org and Yobit are having a partnership? Or does Yobit owns this forum?

And how we earn with every post? This is new for me, do we need to register a wallet, I didn`t saw nothing about that on my profile page. If anyone have some more info about this please share, I would like to know more.

Who is the admin of this forum, anyone knows? Did you ask about this already? Thanks for sharing any info in advance!

19 hours ago, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

PLease edit the post, 

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

This may mislead the participants, we are closing the September almost.
And how to participate on this? every one is good and you will just look on the activity at the payment date?

Is there any form? Please update this thread!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

8 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Admin did you mean you will start paying us on October 2-3 from our post right?please edit your post to prevent confusion. 🤭

Good catch. No one spotted the mistake lol

I think the admin wanted to mean October. Funny thing is when I was counting, I was also read it October lol

3 hours ago, bitcoin022198 said:

I found out also this forum because of Yobit. Is that means, cryptotalk.org and Yobit are having a partnership? Or does Yobit owns this forum?

I think Yobit own or building partnership with the forum operator but we need to add more categories and local boards I also notice that there is no preview here or delete options I'm having issues on my post

New home to discuss more about crypto with great benefit and classy and simple looks forum. good job cryptotalk! glad to be part of this forum.

This is a very good idea and will succeed big time but there is one thing that is missing and that is, how are you going to know our BTC address. I mean if you are not asking for a address then how can we receive the reward.

10 hours ago, YuduLegend said:

This is a good payment rate for such a young forum , but how do posters will get payments?

1) How often post count will be check? Daily or weekly?

2) How often payment will be sent to posters for their eligible posts ? Daily or weekly?

3) Where to leave BTC address to get payments for eligible posts?

4) Can you point out where I can get forum rules and rank system?

Best,

Yudu

Considering their bitcointalk campaign-

1. Stats will be checked daily, their bitcointalk campaign is also updated daily.

2. It depends, probably they will give the rewards through yobit account, if you have the minimum withdraw amount, you can withdraw anytime. However, since pay per post is 1000 sats, chance is you can't withdraw daily.

3. Pointed in 2, probably in yobit account.

4. I can't find anything yet.

20 hours ago, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

This is some good way to promote a new forum, not gonna lie I joined here because I was reading this thread. Also, you need to have a sticky post about rules, what we can and can't do is very important, if you not make specific rules some users can just post whatever they want, for example, plagiarism content, spamming with ref link, etc.

1 hour ago, botvinnik said:

I think Yobit own or building partnership with the forum operator but we need to add more categories and local boards I also notice that there is no preview here or delete options I'm having issues on my post

What makes you think that? Any reference.

I have seen a lot of advertisement from Yobit though, I have also seen advertisement from Livecoin too. Problem with those two is that in BitcoinTalk forum the community is making issue with them.

Great forum that keeps our spirits coming back. Hopefully this forum can grow and develop rapidly. We as new members are very supportive.

This is Great Deal and I have posted my Steemit blog posts to increase the topics. I will surely help this forum clean. Lets stay connected and be proudful as the CryptoTalkers😎

Yep, it is strange a bit to see message, posted yesterday (September, 26) and read, that end date of this event about earning from posts, is 2-3 September :)))

I thunk, this is mistype, of course, and admin meant at least 2-3 of October.

But, anyway, I want to take part and earn some satoshi )))

11 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Thanks, fixed

12 hours ago, YuduLegend said:

This is a good payment rate for such a young forum , but how do posters will get payments?

1) How often post count will be check? Daily or weekly?

2) How often payment will be sent to posters for their eligible posts ? Daily or weekly?

3) Where to leave BTC address to get payments for eligible posts?

4) Can you point out where I can get forum rules and rank system?

Best,

Yudu

1) more info will be on next week. daily with some delay or weekly. we need some time to check posts and block spammers

2) daily or weekly

3) payments will be made by Yobit panel

4) rules and rank system will be updated soon

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

1) more info will be on next week. daily with some delay or weekly. we need some time to check posts and block spammers

2) daily or weekly

3) payments will be made by Yobit panel

4) rules and rank system will be updated soon

I`m glad to see your fast response. I`m looking forward to see rules and rank system on this forum. This forum looks great, many nice options, I hope you will grow in very popular crypto place.

I`m an yobit user for some time already, and it`s nice that this forum and Yobit are working together on this!

does it mean the team will be paying oct 2-3 and after that no more or the team will continue to do so until the decide to end the campaign? 

the forum seem serious to make this successful actually by the look of its domain. i hope to see responce to my question.

are you able to see this?