Get paid for every post! - Page 29 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

By the way, about the lack of meaning in some comments. The reward for each message makes sense. As a result, this is a very meaningful competition

18 minutes ago, daha said:

Who had it! Who can tell! More than 12 hours have passed and I have not been paid yet, what could be the reason? I did everything correctly according to the instructions.

I also confirm the posts I made yesterday were not counted and more than 12 hours have passed, are there technical problems? it would take an official statement...

Eighth: Yobit has Acceptable technical support

Now that we know the most important features of the platform that are not present in the rest of the other platforms, we highlight the disadvantages 😌

44 minutes ago, daha said:

Who had it! Who can tell! More than 12 hours have passed and I have not been paid yet, what could be the reason? I did everything correctly according to the instructions.

I have been receiving until the 9th, after that there were no more updates on my account... but it seems that this is not affecting everyone...

but anyway, 12 hours is still not much, I think you only should be alarmed if one day after there are still no updates

if you just registered in yobit, there are also reported issues from new users, not sure how these are getting solved, you need to scroll around 😁

I can only reconfirm i received everything punctually until 9 but at 10 the indicator shows inexorably 0, I hope that they resolve as soon as possible...

7 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

I can only reconfirm i received everything punctually until 9 but at 10 the indicator shows inexorably 0, I hope that they resolve as soon as possible...

on mine it doesn't even show the 10th...

I was wondering if maybe this is because I didn't send any of the earned BTC to balance, I am waiting to send it all together...

did you guys keep sending to balance? or not?

I joined the forum a week ago and following the rules of the forum perfectly but from the start I am not receiving any payment for my posts. I want that the moderators check the issue and solve it. Maybe it will be any technical issue. 

1 hour ago, kwistyan said:

Bạn có ý gì khi bị lừa? Tôi chỉ có 1 tài khoản ở đây và tôi đã tạo tài khoản của mình 2 tuần trước. Nếu tôi gian lận trong việc tạo tài khoản khác tại sao tôi vẫn kiếm được vài ngày qua?

Is your Yobit account new or is your Cryptotalk account new? If your Yobit Account is new, you will not receive payment! About 3-4 hours will update once, please be patient.

Looks like something is changed with daily payments.

Last day I received rewards was on October 9th.

I don't know if this are delays or some bug

16 phút trước, yukihirasoma nói:

Văn hóa, tài năng, tài năng và văn hóa

Điều này là chắc chắn. Hãy viết ra những gì hữu ích và đóng góp cho diễn đàn này. Tôi chắc chắn mọi người sẽ nhận được toàn bộ BTC mà bạn xứng đáng. Chúc may mắn cho tất cả các thành viên!

if someone receives payments for yesterday or today please place them here immediately, so we reassure ourselves, I hope it's just a delay and not a technical problem...

Hooray satoshiki came to me! I am writing for everyone who doubted the honesty of the organizers. Long live yobit.net. Honest office and apparently generous. Thank you

Yes, the main thing is to convey a thought. Of course, everyone wants to be experts in crypto trading. But I doubt their existence, in general, and in this forum in particular

2 hours ago, Saoha said:

Oh. I have been participating in Yobit for 3 years and have received BTC. I can ask you: How long can Yobit users participate in this campaign? When will this campaign end?

There is no specific date for this campaign
Perhaps weeks or months, but I think it will continue for a month or two months
Because Yobit can't always pay a lot of money

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

every 100 characters will add 1000 satosi
and the project development is very good and the community is developing very well

why the second day I did not get sir. whereas I already posted the second day. is it possible to post every day

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com   ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★

Any Body knows how to inline our account in Yobit? may be this is also the reason some of us didn't show in their account some amount of BTC . until now this is the main topic here. not getting paid :) keep waiting, may be at the end i will shows.. 

11 hours ago, cryp tos said:

Is it actually low? I don't think so, since I joined the forum, I couldn't get past 16 posts a day.I think the forum needs very enthusiastic and active membre like you,
to enrich it with creative and constructive content.

Exactly. Some people are too greedy and they are not satisfied. There are no forum around is paying a single sat and here they are paying for posts but still people wants more. 

Daily 30k sat makes a month around 0.01BTC which is around $100. And it should not take much time to make daily max 30 posts. One just need to enjoy their time here. 

Good to see your positive mindset.

+1 like for you.

10 minutes ago, James898 said:

Any Body knows how to inline our account in Yobit? may be this is also the reason some of us didn't show in their account some amount of BTC . until now this is the main topic here. not getting paid 🙂 keep waiting, may be at the end i will shows.. 

As I said before hundreds of times
The new accounts on the Yobit platform do not get paid, try to put some cryptocurrencies, and then tell us if you get paid

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

7 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

Payments still works as far as I know as I just received rewards for the posts I did earlier. Be patient guys they are probably doing something about it as I still have some posts that haven’t been recorded yet. 

Yes, who said it is not working anymore? the system is designed to pay the users whose posting more than 100 or more characters. i have no problem, i got payment everyday for 30 post!

6 hours ago, Parvez00022 said:

I have joined cryptotalk 10 hours before, when did I start earning by it?

As long as you start posting and connect this account on yobit.

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

on mine it doesn't even show the 10th...

I was wondering if maybe this is because I didn't send any of the earned BTC to balance, I am waiting to send it all together...

did you guys keep sending to balance? or not?

I've tried to send BTC to my balance and the counting jumped the 10th and shown 0 on 11th... so we need to keep sending BTC to balance to keep account active?

My posts from the 10th and 11th (done before sending BTC to my balance) won't be counted?

anyone has had this issue?

those experiencing issues, are you sending tickets to support because of this?

Edited by dentolas
add another question

6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

The new accounts on the Yobit platform do not get paid, try to put some cryptocurrencies, and then tell us if you get paid

Okay I was very unaware about it. So the other guy was talking about this on the other day was right then. He was saying an amount of 0.009 btc or something. Not sure. Do you no the minimum amount?

6 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

Hello everyone, yesterday I made 2 posts, they said that they would pay 2000 satoshi and I checked on the yobit account, apparently it didn't exist, was this program over?

No they are still paying. You may want to read the conversation I am having with the guy just before your post and in this post to.

3 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

Possibly those who are complaining are doing so for their own selfish goals and should be discourage among us. 

The forum management have been quite doing well by their initiative to pay for post made in this forum. As you have rightly said, there is no other forum that is paying for post in any cryptocurrency platform. I must commend the team management for this gesture.

The worrisome happenings is the payment that has been holding back from not be reflected in our yobit account since on the 10th till date, do you have an idea?

this is a great opportunity to learn and discuss and earn free stas while doing it... people complain about everything these days... some are happy to be unhappy, others just do stuff...

I've had issues since the 10th, just explained on the message above... have you done "send to my balance"?

Just now, BTCmooping said:

Possibly those who are complaining are doing so for their own selfish goals and should be discourage among us.

Well it's 100% true. They are only thinking about their side only. If they would ever thought about the forum side then they would not say the same. The pay per post is going to be the most expensive advertising for the forum. Imagine they are paying to 10k users for every post? That's a lot of money. An engine needs fuel and the fuel of this engine is to create good posts so that we can build up a community. But unfortunately most of the people are not focusing on building community but just thinking about a short term gain.

3 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

The worrisome happenings is the payment that has been holding back from not be reflected in our yobit account since on the 10th till date, do you have an idea?

I did not get you in it. Can you rephrase the sentence please. What is it with payment?

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

There is no specific date for this campaign
Perhaps weeks or months, but I think it will continue for a month or two months
Because Yobit can't always pay a lot of money

Right. Yobit could not pay BTC to members for a long time. It will end soon when Cryptotalk is working fine. We just need to do our job well now. And hopefully it will help the development of Yobit and Cryptotalk.

• +5 1