Get paid for every post! - Page 25 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

3 minutes ago, Laraleome said:

Wow! It's a good news for us. Because it's the best way to grow up our balance. I hope this cryptotalk forum will be good known as a crypto forum and famous soon.

It is already becoming one. The Forum continues to expand day by day. It's obvious it's going to grow more and more soon.

Hello. I`m newbie here and i really don't get about what should be my posts here to get paid? )
Any help?

Just now, cheewy said:

thanks for the answer, now i stop share article, and try write with my words. i don't want get banned because this 😂. once again, thanks

Hi, Welcome

The forum will be going to big board, so enjoy your stay here and ask anything you need for help. Moderators are too helping people so no need to worry.

It's good to hear that you won't do again as per the forum rules.

9 minutes ago, Saoha said:

You enter the email you registered with Cryptotalk on this link: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
They will automatically count and send BTC to Yobit for you. It is quite simple. However, it seems that the article needs quality to be able to be paid BTC.

This doesn't work on my account, I posted and waited for 6 hours to get a count of my posts, but until now there hasn't been any count yet. I don't know what the problem is, I don't think there's an error in my post.

Just now, funchy said:

It is already becoming one. The Forum continues to expand day by day. It's obvious it's going to grow more and more soon.

Also you can get more than just growing up your balance. you can if you watch closely this forum offers more than a pay/post offer. read the bellow topic to know what other opportunities to can seize from this forum.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Also you can get more than just growing up your balance. you can if you watch closely this forum offers more than a pay/post offer. read the bellow topic to know what other opportunities to can seize from this forum.

I didn't know that. Can you explain to us how can we join that events. I think this forum is full of suprises 🙂 I am discovering something else everyday.

11 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

This doesn't work on my account, I posted and waited for 6 hours to get a count of my posts, but until now there hasn't been any count yet. I don't know what the problem is, I don't think there's an error in my post.

are you already add your email (your cryptotalk id) on that link? if yes, posting and wait for some hours until it updated and show your earnings. If still not, its better to talk to the support on yobit, maybe they can help.

2 minutes ago, dana33 said:

are you already add your email (your cryptotalk id) on that link? if yes, posting and wait for some hours until it updated and show your earnings. If still not, its better to talk to the support on yobit, maybe they can help.

yes I've done it and until now there hasn't been any change. the yobit is too difficult to contact, the response is slow. I think the best way to ask here.

2 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

yes I've done it and until now there hasn't been any change. the yobit is too difficult to contact, the response is slow. I think the best way to ask here.

Or try to contact admin or moderator by PM on this forum. Good luck to you man, because there is nothing we can do. How about try to make a new account? maybe it will work.

Just now, dana33 said:

Or try to contact admin or moderator by PM on this forum. Good luck to you man, because there is nothing we can do. How about try to make a new account? maybe it will work.

if within 24 hours there has been no change, I will contact the admin to ask for help on this problem.

Yobit has already closed registration, so I can't create a new account anymore.

25 minutes ago, Superred said:

I just know through you that yobit closing for new members however unlike yesterday my current statistics on yobit panel also not updated yet and it's over than 5 hours but as you says i will wait till end of day to contact them to solved my issue

we have the same problem, I've waited for about 7 hours. if it can't be fixed then I can't participate in this campaign because as I said before, Yobit has already closed registration.

1 hour ago, BlueScar said:

if within 24 hours there has been no change, I will contact the admin to ask for help on this problem.

Yobit has already closed registration, so I can't create a new account anymore.

Ah yes if forgot about that, yobit closed registration but i heard some people still can registration but that is depend on your IP. I don't know is it true or not though. I guess yobit account became rare right now.

thank you yobit. i have now 0.00002 btc  i hope everybody happy and it will run untill next year sothat our december is full of crypto coins in our walett heheh.. i enjoy my dayooff work in your exchange and this forum, my wife is jealous with my computer hahha

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

This is a good payment rate for such a young forum , but how do posters will get payments?

1) How often post count will be check? Daily or weekly?

2) How often payment will be sent to posters for their eligible posts ? Daily or weekly?

3) Where to leave BTC address to get payments for eligible posts?

4) Can you point out where I can get forum rules and rank system?

Best,

Yudu

3 minutes ago, nadhmi said:

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

This is a good payment rate for such a young forum , but how do posters will get payments?

1) How often post count will be check? Daily or weekly?

2) How often payment will be sent to posters for their eligible posts ? Daily or weekly?

3) Where to leave BTC address to get payments for eligible posts?

4) Can you point out where I can get forum rules and rank system?

Best,

Yudu

I can reply only to your question number 3.
You have the address in your profile of yobit.net exchange. I think the guys will send the satoshis there once your message is approved.
Thanks.

A contest from the administrator is held here, but prizes are paid on the exchange. Come here https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/ You insert your e-mail in the first window. Then click on the button under the first window. The page will refresh itself and in the first window you will see your UID cryptotalk. All! Now you can get satoshiki on the exchange for your posts

1037041260_1(1).PNG.977d1365c98ff28eed4eb77ff386b142.PNG1987341999_1(2).PNG.85b7b77874bab336b4bae1843a3198f9.PNG

Edited by deboshirka

42 minutes ago, dana33 said:

Ah yes if forgot about that, yobit closed registration but i heard some people still can registration but that is depend on your IP. I don't know is it true or not though. I guess yobit account became rare right now.

Yobit doing this is possible so that not many people who do multiple accounts to participate in the campaign, that's a good thing. I will look for another way if in 24 hours there hasn't been any change.

This is an interesting action and I like to participate in it.
But I have questions, and I don’t know with whom I can discuss them. Maybe someone on this forum can tell me?
How will I receive rewards in my account and what does it depend on? Can I write messages in another language or is it only valid for English users?
In any case, thank you for making such contests it is fascinating and makes people learn more about everything.
I will be glad to receive answers here. I wish you all good

It is very appreciative efforts, I think this forum will be very helpful for those who are always wants to know about cryto currencies, it will expend day by day and time will come when everyone will be benefited from this website.

yobit is nice exchange with good services

They came up with a great theme! It is possible for users to earn a little money and not badly promote a forum with such advertising. There will be a huge influx of new forum participants. so good deal

5 hours ago, webdeals said:

Thanks lucky80 I do appreciate your comment. I have read the rules in the post you linked to me. It is quite easy and straight forward to follow. Don't abuse, don't cheat and don't duplicate any posts twice. If you have to publish anything not written by you, please refer to the original content etc. 

It isn't write about commenting other posts there but as you said it should be included as long it is beneficial for others. 

I hope this comment is beneficial for other users having my same doubt 🙂 

Thanks for the welcome. 

Yes, once again, you have explained the existing rules. Of course, it becomes something valuable. I hope the new or existing participants can be reminded once again. Thanks.

all the information that interests you is on the first page of this topic, the first post, do not be too lazy to study, the conditions for receiving a reward are quite simple, there’s nothing

1 hour ago, DOKVETH said:

This is an interesting action and I like to participate in it.
But I have questions, and I don’t know with whom I can discuss them. Maybe someone on this forum can tell me?
How will I receive rewards in my account and what does it depend on? Can I write messages in another language or is it only valid for English users?
In any case, thank you for making such contests it is fascinating and makes people learn more about everything.
I will be glad to receive answers here. I wish you all good

Go to here: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

If you do not have an account then create one and connect your forum account with yobit. Welcome to the forum.

About the other question you asked - You are very new and you need to read though the forum. In fact you can read this post (original post) to get started.

It is a great idea, but we need good content not just anything, it would be better if posts have good and helpful information