Get paid for every post! - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

6 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You can make anything as long as useful and an original content. Please read the forum rules. Welcome aboard.  

Thanks lucky80 I do appreciate your comment. I have read the rules in the post you linked to me. It is quite easy and straight forward to follow. Don't abuse, don't cheat and don't duplicate any posts twice. If you have to publish anything not written by you, please refer to the original content etc. 

It isn't write about commenting other posts there but as you said it should be included as long it is beneficial for others. 

I hope this comment is beneficial for other users having my same doubt 🙂 

Thanks for the welcome. 

Hi Admin

Please help us understand how spam is being defined for the purpose of posts with some examples for our understanding

I understand that people posting their links in every forum will defeat the purpose of the forum, is it not an idea to have a separate page for people to freely post their ads with proof of real and genuine payments?

The logic is that it will help some people who really need that income

Please advise as appropriate

4 hours ago, datslimboi said:

Có một lỗ hổng lớn trong bitcointalkn vì sự tập trung và thành viên cấp bậc lớn hoạt động như những kẻ khốn nạn và không muốn bị chỉ trích.

Yes Those who are high rank and have the right to red trust anyone they think are not good. Perhaps this is a major drawback of Bitcointalk. Yobit joined this forum seems to be better.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

BitcoinTalk is a fraud and certainly is not founded by Satoshi Nakamoto.

A very good initiative if it is duplicated by very strict rules regarding the creation of new topics. I saw an invasion of topics made just to be numberless, without relevant content.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

I do not think they were giving false impression to anyone. We are getting paid but yes some members are having issues but is there any point to start bullying just because there could be some error in the system or it could be some wrong doing from your side too.

If you are having problem then create a new topic and try to get the attention of the admin. There is a guy who did the same. Find it in any board.

I experienced the same thing, I've made several posts I've waited 3-4 hours for updates according to the information I read. Do many members experience the same thing? Do you have a thread link that discusses this?

10 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

Do many members experience the same thing? Do you have a thread link that discusses this?

Few members are experience this but I am sure it's not something to do with the generic system. They (those members) must have done some mistake hence they are not seeing any balance in their account.

There is one topic created yesterday by another member. I can not locate it. If I see it then I will put the link later here.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Few members are experience this but I am sure it's not something to do with the generic system. They (those members) must have done some mistake hence they are not seeing any balance in their account.

There is one topic created yesterday by another member. I can not locate it. If I see it then I will put the link later here.

does this mean I made a mistake so that there are no updates about how many posts I get for paid? I read the rules and I don't see any mistakes I made. 

I appreciate that, if you find a thread that discusses it, let us know.

thanks.

Dear owner thank you for this offer it's amazing to finally have a forum that pays us for our comments and posts and i hope to see more language rooms then this forum could become the best effer! I just hope this forum does not becomes a next talkgold with spam all over and scams all the time

3 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

does this mean I made a mistake so that there are no updates about how many posts I get for paid? I read the rules and I don't see any mistakes I made. 

I really do not have any idea. I am just talking about the possibilities. The only people who can tell you about this is the people who have access to the system. Admin surely have it.

Yeah, I will. Just in case if I forget to find you. Just send me a PM saying hi. This will help me to find you easily once I will locate the topic for you.

At least the paying posts will give people reason to start thinking reading and writing about crypto world. Very happy about it.

Yobit was always higher than other exchanges in new things and all the way keeps me continue in crypto currency world.

Let see what new things coming through

Just now, karimpourma said:

At least the paying posts will give people reason to start thinking reading and writing about crypto world. Very happy about it.

Yobit was always higher than other exchanges in new things and all the way keeps me continue in crypto currency world.

Let see what new things coming through

hm, i thought yobit.net and cryptotalk.org just partnered, and you think they are owned by same people?! like yoit own this forum! is it true?

Anyone knows here about the previous CryptoTalk signature campaign is still in running or not?

From the official page from https://yobit.net/en/signature/, I noticed my ID is removed from the enter field, so just wonder if it is still on going..

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by CryptSonZ

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I really do not have any idea. I am just talking about the possibilities. The only people who can tell you about this is the people who have access to the system. Admin surely have it.

Yeah, I will. Just in case if I forget to find you. Just send me a PM saying hi. This will help me to find you easily once I will locate the topic for you.

means I have to contact the admin to resolve this, right? I think if this is resolved many other members will also be helped.

ok, I'll contact you later.

3 minutes ago, karimpourma said:

Trust me a lot of people wants to get paid more LOL

Just look at some of the reply before yours. I can not imagine how greedy we could be 😊 

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

you think they are owned by same people?! like yoit own this forum! is it true?

Use common sense LOL although there are no such official statement.

On 27/9/2019 at 00:18, E.WINS said:

Một cuộc thi tuyệt vời để bắt đầu cuộc sống của diễn đàn, nhưng tôi nghĩ bạn cần phải nhân đôi điều này bằng tiếng Nga

- What is the relationship between Cryptotalk and Yobit? - What do we just have to answer on the topic and receive BTC from Yobit?
- Does this mean anything for Yobit?

-Why  with Russia?

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Trust me a lot of people wants to get paid more LOL

To be honest once the offer is done some of us would still use this forum, but not at a maxmum like we do now, once this offer is done there would be more seriuous content. but for now let's just increase the popularity of this form LOL, it helps on Alexa Rank and SEO as well 😃

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

To be honest once the offer is done some of us would still use this forum, but not at a maxmum like we do now, once this offer is done there would be more seriuous content. but for now let's just increase the popularity of this form LOL, it helps on Alexa Rank and SEO as well 😃

Well here is the thing. 

A lot of the users will leave especially those who could not make any friends or did not enjoy their time. But there well be few who already made good friends and had build up some good reputation. They will stay and rebuild the community.

This is what I think obviously. Not sure what will be the reality.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, Md.ShahParan said:

Xin hãy giúp tôi làm thế nào để thêm tài khoản yobit với tài khoản nói chuyện tiền điện tử. Tôi đang tạo cả hai tài khoản và bài đăng 6 chứa nhưng không có số dư thêm tài khoản yobit của tôi. Làm ơn giúp tôi

You enter the email you registered with Cryptotalk on this link: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
They will automatically count and send BTC to Yobit for you. It is quite simple. However, it seems that the article needs quality to be able to be paid BTC.

Well here is the thing. 

A lot of the users will leave especially those who could not make any friends or did not enjoy their time. But there well be few who already made good friends and had build up some good reputation. They will stay and rebuild the community.

Let's just wait and see would would come out of this. and ooh! about friends, i think i just made you and few others hehe. The bigger ultimate reason I'm here is to gain popularity like you did. let's just say you're kinda my role modal 😉

Well here is the thing. 

I believe your view is in line with the basic psychology of the human mind, they feel shy when things don't work out the way they want it and get happy when things are great, that's why the strategy adopted by yobit for this forum is the best approach. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

No, you shouldn't do such things unless you want to refer for that information. No plagiarism content as it will hurt to the forums.

Write in your own words and post it here so you will get rewards.

thanks for the answer, now i stop share article, and try write with my words. i don't want get banned because this 😂. once again, thanks

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

The bigger ultimate reason I'm here is to gain popularity like you did. let's just say you're kinda my role modal 😉

Role modal! That's a very exciting compliment for me. You just made my day. And thanks for the kind words.

Well I am enjoying my time here so I do not feel the pressure or anything to make posts. It's just happening. This is what I tell to others to - enjoy your time. If you do not enjoy then you can not move far.