Get paid for every post! - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

1 minute ago, fear000 said:

Seems things are going great so far. hopefully more good projects can come in the near future and more happy smiles for all 🙂

i dont remember i put that kind of message is it a bug again?

I never put that link! i hope it can be fix! i tried to view the link also and i gone to 404 error!

But that live payment system did boost the forum! 100 percent!

6 minutes ago, Esteban Brown said:

The trade war between China and the US, the Fed cutting interest rates again, rumours of the next global recession — as numerous distressing events unfold all over the world, the threat to global financial stability continues to rise. How will the cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin will gain from this issues??

In an attempt to hedge funds, investors are flocking to what they deem to be safer options such as government bonds, gold, and increasingly, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

Not on the right track! the first message made on the forum is not good so expect that the eye of many is into your account now! be matured enough and think before posting!

Or you will be banned in this platform! kindly explore first!

On 9/26/2019 at 11:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

How to post 😞

9 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

You’re in safe hands you will 100% get your payments. It’ll take approximately 3-4 hours nax after posting. So don’t you worry. I was a newbie 5 days ago n I got paid no problem. 

I think I'll be more patient as a matter of fact I am also here to learn more,adding my knowledge in crypto ,since its been a long time that I'm active in this cryptocurrency community.Thank you mate.

1 hour ago, webdeals said:

Hi there... I have been attracted by this way of making money giving you a good post. It is not specified if the post has to be a comment in answer of a post already created (like  I am doing right now) or has to be a bran now post/topic. Could you please specify that if it hasn't been already done in the 39 pages of comments.

You can make anything as long as useful and an original content. Please read the forum rules. Welcome aboard.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies have pretty much been of  intense discussion over the last few years. How many times have we heard stories of people becoming overnight millionaires and, at the same time, stories of people who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars hoping to make a quick buck?

This is what crypto currency is all about.

Suggestion:

Trading and investing is never easy it's better to have indicator (Buy/Sell indicator) in a cryptocurrency exchange to enable traders get easy analysis for their trading because so many traders doesn't analysis the chart be placing an order.

can i copy paste article, included links?  for now,i stop it, since someone told me i just copy and paste.

I registered on Yobit exchange I am receiving my Bitcoins for every post.

To bad I work all the time so I can't write more posts.

5 minutes ago, Satoshe said:

I registered on Yobit exchange I am receiving my Bitcoins for every post.

To bad I work all the time so I can't write more posts.

You don't have to dedicate all your 24 hours to making posts on the forum, You can make use of your free time to post and still make decent amount of post. 

This campaign should be conducted in every project so that participants get paid for their work without waiting for uncertainty. This campaign should be conducted in every project so that participants get paid for their work without waiting for uncertainty.

Good sound. Really great initiative from cryptotalk forum. Moderating the quality of post is very important to keep away the forum from spammers. Pay per post is very good offer for forum to add more traffic.

Подтверждаю! Получил первую выплату за сообщения.

image.png.1ec53e061b9293c920e546ba366bb5d2.png

Как видите все работаете, и начисляется! Спасибо

Кто сомневался, можете не сомневаться и смело принимать участие, пруфов уже достаточно.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:44 PM, helloworld said:

That's a very fair offer I would say. The forum needs to have a good balance of getting new users and contents.

I couldn't agree with you more in all honesty.

Let's hope the promo has the desired effect.

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

A lot of people should come in the next days, I've received an email from yobit talking about this campaign, I think they have sendlt to all users.

That's right, I also got an email about this post, then I believe it is meant promote the new forum. A lot of new other promotions will also becoming up soon.

2 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

Подтверждаю! Получил первую выплату за сообщения.

image.png.1ec53e061b9293c920e546ba366bb5d2.png

Как видите все работаете, и начисляется! Спасибо

Кто сомневался, можете не сомневаться и смело принимать участие, пруфов уже достаточно.

This part of the forum is for English speaking users only, check the language section to communicate with Russian or other language speaking members.

13 minutes ago, fear000 said:

How certain should the campaign be then? It seems it has been an overwhelm success for the site as a whole. more and more traffic.

in website view, this looks more comfortable. indeed this forum website should be better known to many people, they have big capital to promote this forum and I think it will work.

Edited by BlueScar

40 minutes ago, cheewy said:

can i copy paste article, included links?  for now,i stop it, since someone told me i just copy and paste.

Yes. it's on the forum rules as long as you will copy the source, you are okay. See it on the link. Refer to posting rule #3.

Edited by magical956

I think this forum will trend since they will probably take advantage of this opportunity and this is once in a lifetime that you can earn 30k sats everyday.

Hello , i just found this new forum of yobit , i think he is the best place to collect both of money and information about crypto , i think its good idea to encourage people to share there information and opinions about bitcoin and crypto trading , im so excited to share with you guys what i know , follow me if you are intrested😎 .

1 minute ago, datslimboi said:

I'm new here, and It was this initiative that got my attention, It's a great move to get the attentions of all crypto enthusiast to the forum

Yes you're right. And hoping some of the new comers will not create any spam or a copy paste post since they will surely be ban.

thank you :)

I am very, very happy with this great work of the excellent platform Yubit, I am an old user of the platform and I have great experiences with it, and once I know this topic I registered immediately in the forum to win some bitcoin, thank you

21 minutes ago, fear000 said:

They seem to be doing very well so far. This is good idea and will further improve their user base in the long run. good things in future need to be built

what I like on this website is that there are notifications like social media in general, so I can be faster to find out if my post gets a reply or not. as you said, this will be good for a long term forum.

It is a great way to attract many users of the Yubit platform to register on this blog to create a place to exchange speech and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and will also make many people to register on the platform for profit and this enhances confidence in the list more and more.