Get paid for every post! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Where is the admin? i hope he can pin the thread of the paid post and the contest for 1 btc.

It will gain more attention and people will be dedicated i posting as they will see that.

There are many here who dont know about the said contest yet.

Hi , Yes i do not know about it. Would like to have more details on it. Kindly explain please

5 minutes ago, Sahana said:

Hi , Yes i do not know about it. Would like to have more details on it. Kindly explain please

Read the starting post and also read my post where I quoted admin's post saying the payment will be made using yobit panel

Edit:

this > 

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, Sahana said:

You can gain from your posting here in the forum.

1000 satoshi per post which has a maximum of 30 post eligible for payment daily.

And also there is a contest with a price of 1 btc to the top max poser in this forum that will end on November 1.

This is a good offer for cryptocurrency enthusiasts,  but the date which the payment will start seems confusing to me. Is it that the payment will begin with posts made starting from October 2 or posts from when this announcement is made?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

This is a good offer for cryptocurrency enthusiasts,  but the date which the payment will start seems confusing to me. Is it that the payment will begin with posts made starting from October 2 or posts from when this announcement is made?

Thanks

Obviously it is only a typo error. Let's just wait for the update of admin. For now, let's just continue to spread this new forum and contribute crypto news and knowledge to help each one and another. Don't think about the payment now.

First time someone will pay me for my posts.

This is fantastic idea and I love it  ♥️♥️♥️

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

You can gain from your posting here in the forum.

1000 satoshi per post which has a maximum of 30 post eligible for payment daily.

And also there is a contest with a price of 1 btc to the top max poser in this forum that will end on November 1.

Thank you dear admin. Do we have signature to use and is it necessary to wear to be paid for either the contest or to the daily posts? What account do we require to receive the payment?

Just now, Sahana said:

Thank you dear admin. Do we have signature to use and is it necessary to wear to be paid for either the contest or to the daily posts? What account do we require to receive the payment?

I am not the admin here, i am just another member posting in this and hoping for the prize to get.

There is no signature required here as long as you reistered on the forum you are qualified to join.

We will know this on the 2nd or 3rd of the month how they will pay the participants, but maybe on yobit account.

For now just keep posting good information about cryptocurrency.

16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am not the admin here, i am just another member posting in this and hoping for the prize to get.

There is no signature required here as long as you reistered on the forum you are qualified to join.

We will know this on the 2nd or 3rd of the month how they will pay the participants, but maybe on yobit account.

Thanks dude. Will do so. A good deal to bring in many users into cryptotalk.org. Good luck Cryptotalk

31 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I think Tomorrow might be the payment day, but how long does it takes to withdraw from Yobit to any other Payment processor? I think you also don't know much information about this forums and I haven't heard anything from the admin since joining of the forums.

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think Tomorrow might be the payment day, but how long does it takes to withdraw from Yobit to any other Payment processor? I think you also don't know much information about this forums and I haven't heard anything from the admin since joining of the forums.

Noone know but the admin hisself, all we need to do is to wait and see what will happen.

As long as the 3rd day of November is not yet finish on their country then we should not worry of anything.

Afterall we are not talking here in huge amount what is the purpost of the payment is to make sure that the prize on Nov 1. is real!

8 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Noone know but the admin hisself, all we need to do is to wait and see what will happen.

As long as the 3rd day of November is not yet finish on their country then we should not worry of anything.

Afterall we are not talking here in huge amount what is the purpost of the payment is to make sure that the prize on Nov 1. is real!

I am asking about paid per post at the moment, not the prizes and I don't know whether they will continue for that prize offerings or they would stop. The admin must active here and reply for all of our queries so new people can participate, without his unavailable people might think it is not genuine competition.

So do get paid in next month November? as I see in the main post October

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I am asking about paid per post at the moment, not the prizes and I don't know whether they will continue for that prize offerings or they would stop. The admin must active here and reply for all of our queries so new people can participate, without his unavailable people might think it is not genuine competition.

So do get paid in next month November? as I see in the main post October

The post per day will start paying this 2nd or 3rd.

the program will still continue and you will still get the payment.

the admin might be busy setting up the payment system for this forum.

most people here believes that the payment system will be same as what they are using on bitcointalk.rg program.

1 hour ago, Sahana said:

Do we have signature to use? 
no there is no signature to use to be paid, unless you are joining in the signature bounty in the bitcointalk.
But in here, all you need to do is to make quality posts.

What account do we require to receive the payment?

You might be required to make an account in yobit because they will probably send the payment to that exchange since they are having partnerships or yobit actually owns this forum.

I have full member on bitcointalk and it's always difficult to follow the bounty signature that pays with bitcoin, hopefully here I get a better chance

9 hours ago, Satoshe said:

First time someone will pay me for my posts.

This is fantastic idea and I love it  ♥️♥️♥️

Contribute to the forum, make constructive posts, help other with the knowledge you have and let's build the community.

8 hours ago, phabulu said:

That is really good, because incentive people to bring new user to use the forum, referral system most of times bring spammers and fake accounts

The same can happen with this incentive too but good thing is that we have moderators to moderate the posts and also some of us are actively reporting posts which we are seeing unusual.

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

The post per day will start paying this 2nd or 3rd.

the program will still continue and you will still get the payment.

the admin might be busy setting up the payment system for this forum.

most people here believes that the payment system will be same as what they are using on bitcointalk.rg program.

Nice to see all these things, hoping to see payment tomorrow in the wallet. Setting up a system might take time.

I am hoping to see in my BTC wallet than any other wallets.

I think there will be more people and posts after the first payment .

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Nice to see all these things, hoping to see payment tomorrow in the wallet. Setting up a system might take time.

We still have not hear about the information we need to provide them. May be they are working with the script and come up with an update soon.

The payment might not be even tomorrow. It said 2nd or 3rd. So, I will even consider the 3rd.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

We still have not hear about the information we need to provide them. May be they are working with the script and come up with an update soon.

The payment might not be even tomorrow. It said 2nd or 3rd. So, I will even consider the 3rd.

I think it take some more time, since we haven't heard anything from his last post. As you said everything was correct and hoping to hear from the admin soon.

A reply is best from the admin than thinking all of us.

Guys please let's not span with topic that we have created. Wear it in signature space if you really want to advertise it.

42 minutes ago, gabbie2010 said:

2nd and 3rd is around the corner therefore we shall see  how payment is to be made

Once they will pay for the first round we will see more people will come here believing that people are getting paid and so will they too.

11 minutes ago, phabulu said:

True, but with referral system, people earn more with ever new accounts, so it's maybe give more chance to bring spam

With or without referral system, the spammers will always try their share here. All comes down to the mod and the loyal users. 

Mod will keep the topics clean and the loyal users will keep reporting once they spot any unusual.

52 minutes ago, kwistyan said:

I want to know if this thing is still active? Do you still pay their posts?

Admin wrote that he will pay the participants today or tomorrow, lets wait for now. There are many peoples already created many posts in this forum, i think you can posting too, as long admin still open the campaign.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

5 minutes ago, lev said:

Admin wrote that he will pay the participants today or tomorrow, lets wait for now. There are many peoples already created many posts in this forum, i think you can posting too, as long admin still open the campaign.

They started the contest early and your post will be counted and will pay.

The real start of the payment contest is today or tomorrow, that is the automatic payment per post which ger=nerate every 3-4 hours.

THey will have the system payment like what they have on bitcointalk.org signature campaign.

So this requires that you must have a YOBIT account as payment will be sent there!

1 minute ago, kwistyan said:

So in order to earn the payment for the posts we need to create an account in yobit? just like in bitcointalk?

I am not 100% sure about that, but i think that is the goal!

The one managing this forum is YOBIT, It will be cossy for them if they will send the payment to private BTC address.

They can easily manage it on their platform like whats happening on btt signature camapign!

1 minute ago, kwistyan said:

Maybe the payment will just like in the forum.
I want to ask is there any specific section where I only make posts? 

You can post anywhere in this forum.

There are no rules about that, but remember what they are just asking to participants to do so.

DO post on informative and not off-topic.

Make your post a good contribution to the forum!