Get paid for every post! - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Just now, hellboy4tr said:

As far as i know the campaign is calculating daily 30 post maximum. After that  they don't make sense. They can be bot or an autonomy or something which will block soon by mods.

A very complex software algorithm is responsible for payments.

Messages deleted by moderators will not be counted for payments.

P.S. Some people ask me a question: 

Where do I need to write posts to receive payouts?

My answer:

In any section of the forum. But before that you need to learn the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I wonder if you make more than 30 posts a day. Let’s say 35. Will the 5 posts get carried on the following day or won’t count at all. 

No, 30 messages - 1 day.

Every day, the counter is knocked down and a new countdown of posts and time begins.

Therefore, there is a need to write every day))

1 hour ago, Rafbouk said:

I wonder if you make more than 30 posts a day. Let’s say 35. Will the 5 posts get carried on the following day or won’t count at all. 

It will not be counted but the benefit for you will be that you will have a score in the other contest where you will get 1 BTC if you have more posts of all members of the forum.

9 minutes ago, jubairhamza said:

Yesterday I wrote 30 posts. But paid only 3000 satoshi for 3 posts. Today I've made 4 posts again. But didn't get any payment. Why is that? 

Why???

I decided to check any of your posts:

image.png.aeef5329f751cc6931f6200fbdba78ec.png

image.thumb.png.25c2bdc65f561aec224ed204f4f6762c.png

Do you have any arguments or should I check further?

Oh maybe he does not speak russian.... 
but I know scorpiali is one of the best copy/pasters on this forum, doing incredible work non-stop

5 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Do i get paid for post alone or for replies too

You could just read some of the response posted in all those pages 😊

Anyway, you get paid for the posts you make including the topics youare cretaing. Getting paid for post means the response you do too. I do not think anyone will get paid for status update and post though.

I hope it helps.

45 minutes ago, jubairhamza said:

After your report, I won't make any copy-paste posts. Except this one. (its a reply) You can check also. 

Actually, when I found that the post itself is a copy-paste, I gave a reply with copy-paste words. 

What about all the others you created?

Delete all copy/paste posts you made in this forum

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

You will get paid for every reply or post you made, but it will only be counted if your reply/post is not below 100 characters, hope I helped 🙂

surely did, thanks

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

You could just read some of the response posted in all those pages 😊

Anyway, you get paid for the posts you make including the topics youare cretaing. Getting paid for post means the response you do too. I do not think anyone will get paid for status update and post though.

I hope it helps.

That was very helpful man thanks so much

also off topic you awe me a reaction, LOL 😝 (just kidding, but no kidding)

5 minutes ago, jubairhamza said:

I can't find the previous posts that I wrote the day before yesterday. May be the moderators already deleted them. 

If you do not see them then they were got deleted. Lucky that you were not banned for copy/pasting. Goog luck

@epidemia @Admin @ayatoslaw
can you still see those post and comments and thread that were deleted right?

I have seen some accounts doing something and abusing the forum especially the payperpost or more.

I will Pm you the details as i dont want to drop name here! will attach the evidence and screenshots also!

• Useful or interesting 1

woah this thing still alive? i got error when click on notification last time visit this page.. glad this continue, i can make some passive $$ while waiting for my trade to finish!

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

It was a temporary error
Hide this topic
But he returned yesterday
Even the partnership with Yobit is good now
And everyone gets paid

The real score is, the moderator accidentally deleted the thread! 

then they found it after that many users are looking for it! then they get it back!

I hope we can hear some updates for hte admin!

3 minutes ago, cancerian said:

just came to know about this competition ,saw my yobit only 3000sats , can you please check it @epidemia

There is a possibility that some of your publications will be in the current period, so you have only received 3 posts. Please tell me the result tomorrow, then it will be easier for me to check the sum of two days.

4 minutes ago, epidemia said:

There is a possibility that some of your publications will be in the current period, so you have only received 3 posts. Please tell me the result tomorrow, then it will be easier for me to check the sum of two days.

@epidemia most of my posts are from yesterday,i heard people receive their rewards after 4hours but mine has been more than 24hours ,i just want to know that whether i unintentionally violated any rules or what that im not paid .

thanks

1 minute ago, cancerian said:

@epidemia most of my posts are from yesterday,i heard people receive their rewards after 4hours but mine has been more than 24hours ,i just want to know that whether i unintentionally violated any rules or what that im not paid .

thanks

I repeat to you again: write to me tomorrow at the same time.

You started posting 22 hours ago, so I'm not sure what day they hit. Some posts are less than 100 posts. Tomorrow. I do not have time to check each user. Thank.

34 minutes ago, cancerian said:

thanks

To receive all charges, you must be registered more than 24 hours ago. You should also have messages that have more than 100 characters.
Satoshi accruals come throughout the day.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

Is this for all of Cryptotalk.org or just this thread? So far I've posted elsewhere on Cryptotalk and see no postings on Yobit. Not that yobit pays zip of any note for what I will end up posting. Still lurking thru other areas.

15 hours ago, papahmuda said:

I think the method implemented by yobit is already effective and there is no need to fill out forms for users who want to register. Spreadsheets are also not needed in this case, everything is done by the system and moderators also play a role in this campaign.

yes you are right, i see my self yobit sistem was good and paymet withdrawal fast, its good thing for this community and i hope not end this year

2 minutes ago, tyson said:

However small at least I get a few satoshi in place of faucets I'm working on 30 post should be that easy if you have the time to accomplished it, maybe 3 hours or 5 hours is good for 30 post as long as you are not spamming

yes tyson, thats good job for us. Are you retired from boxing and now join in investment on cryptoworld? Dont you want rematch agains evander holyfield 😀

10 minutes ago, tyson said:

We did a lot of rematch in a drinking session ans I always comes out the winner because I am a veteran drinker oh yes I love investing in Cryptocurrency because it has a lot of future and I heard there are a lot of coins about weeds I like that,

hahaha 🤣 i think you need another tatoo on your face with bitcoin logos with a gold colour

Friends, morning/wherever my only motto is, Kill Spammers. Anyway if your looking for instruction on how to connect your account with yobit.net and get paid, fell free to read this thread

my other quote "Be real, don't be such a spambot" 😏