Get paid for every post! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

13 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Which rules you mean when you are saying first batch of the rules. I am surly missing something here. 

Have you remember icoforums.com or something long ago?

Dude you were there. ICOFORUMS,

That one is a good kick, there are so many people earned ETHEREUM on that.

i wish that one still alive and kicking as i was so happy on that firum.

Remeber the good features? also the night mode which we like to have here ?

HEY GUYS!

WHo is the wone here working for the per post with 1,000 satoshi each>

Am i am being worng now?

I think everyone here is hooking the best price and those per post are just an addition prize for them! lemme know ok!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Dude you were there. ICOFORUMS,

Yeah and I was late to join however I managed to get 1 ETH for posting there. I was very hopeful with that forum but it was some people who ripped off the admin (the bounty manager ran away with the ETH etc).

What I realized that the admin was picking wrong people and trusted them too much. There were no need to give the guy the bounty coins upfront. 

I hope the @Admin of this forum finds some good people who will be loyal to the forum and not have this intention to runaway with the money that they will be given as trust.

Those were some good old days.

6 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

icoforums.com was a waste of time

Not sure who's time wasted but the admin really wanted to have a community, that what I felt.

I am not getting any better now, i am seeing you in all thread!

I am lucky to have you in this forum and simultaneous answering my post!

But come on dude! get some sleep LOL! 

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But come on dude! get some sleep LOL! 

Haha, well I do. I am kind of nerd and love fighting with my keyboard. I remember I was giving a lot of time in BitcoinTalk but end of the day I was abused by their one of the mod for an stupid mistake I made.

And you know how they like to paint you with a minor thing they won't even listen to your explanation. I am glad after long day I found something to spend my time besides the thing I do in real life.

14 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

For every cryptocurrency forum to strive, you must have capable hands for to manage the forum. Am a full time moderator in one of the growing cryptocurrency forum and, am speaking from experience as one.

It's not easy for @Admin to find the right person in one go. It's a new forum and every users are new. They do not have any track record. If they say that they have experience or this sorts of thing then the only way for admin is - to verify them with their profile in other forum.

Moderation is not very easy task and again not very hard task too for someone who is very active is a forum like BitcoinTalk. But finding right group of people takes time.

If I am the admin (for example) and if was in search of moderator and finding some loyal one then I would hire some for the time being not knowing much about them but I would follow them very closely.

I would also follow the other users as well. I would see who has good understanding about  crypto community, who has good reporting ration, who has understood the culture I am trying to build. Based on some of these criteria I would make my final decision to find some loyal users who will also moderate my forum. It's my idea but not sure how the admin will do his selection process.

That Icoforums did not fail because of moderation, too many people were cheating with the admin and they gone out of control.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 hours ago, iamsheikhadil said:

I like this idea! Besides, I really like the design of the website and the UI is just wonderful. Hoping that we can together make this a great crypto community!

Very nice complement for the forum but this is not the right thread to say that words mate. Although the feature is quiet simple, There is still some function here that still missing will makes our life easier to post daily.

-----

How will the owner will pay us if he didn't get out BTC address? And also how/when can we determine that our post is counted? I hope that admin will check on regular basis so that we can improve our posting quality if it's not good enough to be counted. Anyway this is my first post on this forum so cheers to the admin. 😀

10 hours ago, BTCmooping said:

More reason why it failed because of Admin and moderators. Who control the payment then? The Admin, what about those who check the quality of the post made by participants? The Moderators. 

If these two groups actually  worked in line with the rules and regulations that govern cryptocurrency forum, they could have averted the whole situation. 

Admin should have paused the payment to have more time for validation of forum posts. That's, filtered the garbage posts from constructive ones. 

Moderators who have been hired was not that much expert but they could have handle the system. icoforums have problem with the admin. He was not giving priority to the members opinion. I had shared a him a marketing model which would be a huge success for him with less cost. He checked my message but never replied or followed the strategy.

He was also not active at the forum at all. At the beginning of a forum, it's more important for admin to be active to hear member's opinion.

He had hired some moderators who weren't active as well as some of them were cheater themselves.

5 hours ago, Consignee said:

He was not giving priority to the members opinion

This was a good reason. I think I have said it in some post that If I was the admin then I would hire some but then I would filter and remove add people who I would see loyal to the forum and understanding the culture I am trying to build in the forum.

I see here as well we have few members who are looking to be loyal. 

2-3 days from now we will see how will the payment be done on this.

This payment will give big impact on the integrity of the 1BTC max contest post. 

As days goes on i am seeing more participants in this forum, im sure that the admin have a lot of budget for this.

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

I observed and noticed that none of the admin here are answering the question regarding how will this forum give the payment, I mean where you gonna send it? Are you gonna ask all member here to give Bitcoin address? You don't even give any form to fill up that's many are asking..

They said it already, OCTOBER 2-3 the payment will be available.

IT will be on YOBIT exchange also, As i undertant the even should be starting on the 2nd or 3rd but they start it earlier.

That is why the system is not yet ready for auto-apyment.

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

As days goes on i am seeing more participants in this forum, im sure that the admin have a lot of budget for this

And there will be more competition too 😊 It's good for the environment. I think it's high time for moderator to scan their eyes on the posts (I am sure they are doing it).

4 hours ago, pageraji said:

I think we need form to register and spreadsheet to this campaign

Talking about register form? We already have it 😊 when you register with the forum you have it then.

Talking about spreadsheet? Good idea. One could analyze the data.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Talking about spreadsheet? Good idea. One could analyze the data.

No need for the spreadsheet, they have the same bounty going now on bitcointalk.org!

They dont use spreadsheet there also, the payment is automatic and they have the system for that.

That is one big deal for me, i really like the system they are using.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

No need for the spreadsheet, they have the same bounty going now on bitcointalk.org!

You mean signature campaign in BitcoinTalk or they have opened social media bounty too?

They dont use spreadsheet there also, the payment is automatic and they have the system for that

I was supporting because I thought that it will be good to access a sheet publicly and understand what is going on there from the data.

Very nice. Looking forward to a platform that can be in competition with bitcointalk.

All the best, and I hope companies will do bounties here as well.

1 minute ago, ridertiger said:

All the best, and I hope companies will do bounties here as well.

We have already talked about it. Eventually we will need it and I think once we will have enough population then we will see projects will be interested to post their bounty here and also we will see signature campaigns. Motivation for money is the god of all motivation LOL But of course a project needs loyal userbase too.

Welcome to the forum mate.

On 26.09.2019 at 18:26, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

will there be a referral system, pay for posts of people registered by the link ?? if not then you can think of such a referral system, it will attract many new users

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, vamp8 said:

will there be a referral system, pay for posts of people registered by the link ?? if not then you can think of such a referral system, it will attract many new users

My man it was already answered. No there are no referral system for the forum.

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I was supporting because I thought that it will be good to access a sheet publicly and understand what is going on there from the data.

I still like the way they are doing it now, spreadsheet will just coz trouble and more time of waiting.

The yobit system on signature is really the best, and the payment is really fast. that is better for now.

The new way is really get more attraction!

Any news?
Please update all rules to avoid ambiguity.

2 minutes ago, startsts said:

Maybe DOGE?

Meh!

Come on man! Crypto means Bitcoin dominance and most of us are here for Bitcoin not any fun coin like Doge LOL

It's too much hassle to exchange them with the exchange. If you are a Doge lover then my suggestion is once you get any bitcoin just convert them to Doge 😊

1 minute ago, startsts said:

It's not good if a user will need to reach 1000 posts to get first withdrawal, DOGE can be additional payment method. Or LTC, or XLM. Something with low fee.  The people like to get payments frequently, not once per year...

Like me I am sure a lot of users are not fan of altcoin however if admin decides to pay with other coins then it's fine. But with bitcoin, if you do not like to withdraw using it then you can always exchange it in the Exchanger since they will pay us there.

Where is the admin? i hope he can pin the thread of the paid post and the contest for 1 btc.

It will gain more attention and people will be dedicated i posting as they will see that.

There are many here who dont know about the said contest yet.

8 minutes ago, startsts said:

dont understand, will this forum pay into Yobit Exchange, directly to the balance?

Here:

On 9/27/2019 at 3:47 PM, Admin said:

1) more info will be on next week. daily with some delay or weekly. we need some time to check posts and block spammers

2) daily or weekly

3) payments will be made by Yobit panel

4) rules and rank system will be updated soon

Happy now 😊

What we are thinking is that, they will ask us to give our yobit username sometimes very soon.

Where is the admin?

Vacation mood LOL

LAST VISITED

5 hours ago

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1