Get paid for every post! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

2 minutes ago, BegundaL said:

Oyeeahh did not wait long turns out, just 3-4 hours? Alright I'll open it again tomorrow. thank you sir for the information.

You are welcome. Happy to help. Feel free to drop your question if anytime you need any.

1 minute ago, kingster said:

admin you are the best how you manage your fund are you satoshi nakimoto ?

I doubt but he is very generous I can tell.

3 minutes ago, kingster said:

admin you are the best how you manage your fund are you satoshi nakimoto ?

😎😎🤣 rock en roll! I hope he is!

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

So far 85 but I am not seeing much update from long time. May be they have fixed it. From now on may be we will get paid for max 30 posts.

Ok then, i will still monitor the payment for this day. If they fixed the bug then its cool.

30 is the real deal since the start. That is just a bonus anyway.

Just now, kingster said:

i dont know can they do that like  1 yrs  1 day post may be 500 ?  1 yrs 182500 i wish admin do that life time 

Admin has not announce any certain date for this event but I think it will be lasting for the whole month. It's a wild guess by the way.

Just now, vlc39 said:

Otherwise, the truth is that 99% will just leave. And please, anyone reading, don't come here with hypocracy saying that you wouldn't leave. 99% would and this is a fact.

I am certainly will agree with you however in these process we will find some loyal users who will stay and will focus on rebuilding the community.

I think for a community, loyal members are very necessary.

1 minute ago, vlc39 said:

It's like marketing. 🙂

It is indeed a marketing strategy. These days, nothing is free. If you do not give, you can not expect, it's just simple.

1 minute ago, Maching23 said:

Those guys who continue doing such messed will let the forum to fall,

Well do not let it happen. Do not let them open. Whenever you see any abuse, just report the post to the mod. Together let's keep the forum safe and healthy.

I love Yobit as they always support small players in crypto space. I remember the first days of the exchange (around the beginning of 2015 I think). They created a great signature campaign and gave 20k satoshis for each post! 

9 hours ago, Ashiq11 said:

Thank you so much for guiding me and yes I got my money now of yesterday. Can you tell me it is for short time or they will continue ?

That i honestly dont know.. i say just do it till they dont pay. hopefully tho, i think this is the plan at least.. once it does stop  you will find that you like the place and hopefully made connections and friends with some on here and will still continue to use even without being paid to

On 26/9/2019 at 22.26, Admin said:

Pengguna Forum yang terhormat!

Kami mulai membayar untuk setiap posting di forum ini - 0,00001 btc (1000 sat).

Pesan harian maksimum: 30 / hari

Pembaruan: Pembayaran diaktifkan di Panel Yobit:  https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- kita hanya perlu posting yang konstruktif

- setiap posting harus mengandung 100+ karakter, tidak ada nilai rendah

Moderator akan memeriksa semua posting dan melarang / memblokir spammer.

Semoga berhasil!

I just found out information about cryptotalk, glad to join this forum, I hope it will be better in the future, always spirit and success

14 minutes ago, smail said:

Hi, I have put 4 posts in my account and they all exceed 100 characters 

I was calculated only 1000 satoshi

The system is not updated! you might have 4 post when you refreshed the yobit system.

But there was a time that your post count appeared to be 1 on the time they cut the counting system.

Just wait for more time and i am sure that you will have you payment.

32 minutes ago, qunein said:

What are the times when we receive payments in yobit 

★ 30 posts Max per day
★ Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours: https://yobit.net/en/payperposts/
★ Instantly payments to YoBit balance

This might help! but if you will ask the exact time then i am not sure.

31 minutes ago, qunein said:

At this moment. All posts are calculated automatically and displayed on the exchange. All you need to do is manually transfer the satoshi to your balance in exchanges. This information is currently active.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

Hi, this was good from yobit but i still don't understand how we will get paid? should we provide BTC address? anyone can show me how this thing work? 

39 minutes ago, qunein said:

I refresh my account now and its there, 

Eastern Standard Time 15:30:00

Saturday, October 5, 2019, week 40
From This we should expect the next one to be 3-4 hours from now.

3 minutes ago, Mirasepet said:

Hi, this was good from yobit but i still don't understand how we will get paid? should we provide BTC address? anyone can show me how this thing work? 

make an account on yobit exchange. go to this link below.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Enter there your email address you used here.

Then you will get payment!

Just now, ayroz said:

nothing here so far. maybe its like in waves? they pay a few, then a few others, etc... maybe their bot is scraping our numbers as we speak? i don't really know.

I am not getting any payment from them now, i am stock at 30 post paid, i think their system is fixed now and no bug! it is good to have like what yesterday is, you can post ujnlimited and all will be paid!

Just now, ayroz said:

lol. wtf

now i see why so many people were making tons of posts

this is crazy XD

glad they fixed it

That is not the real reason why people are posting as much as they can.

The max post contest is the best thing here.

Those bots are just newly joined, i think they are in some mission here but not the prize./

2 minutes ago, qunein said:

ur lucky u  got payment for 713 posts.  We only got paid for which we write. No extra payment

I got paid on what i wrote, those are the numbers of post i made since i joined the forum. i got no free satoshi.

1 minute ago, ayroz said:

what? he also did haha.

he wrote 713 posts and got paid for all 713 posts. what do you mean?

only sad that he took advantage of this to apparently make 713 posts in 2 days. basically spamming for money

Nope, the payment was started to be live last OCtober 3, though they let the users post and still count as good.
they start the pay per post much earlier than they plan. thats why i got so many bonuses due to number of post.
what i hope is they did not fix the bug sp we can get  payment more than 30 post 😄 

14 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

make an account on yobit exchange. go to this link below.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Enter there your email address you used here.

Then you will get payment!

I am not getting any payment from them now, i am stock at 30 post paid, i think their system is fixed now and no bug! it is good to have like what yesterday is, you can post ujnlimited and all will be paid!

hey thanks for info, i got that BTC after minute posting my first post that was so damn fast!  so we had limit posting here? only 30 per days?

3 minutes ago, Mirasepet said:

hey thanks for info, i got that BTC after minute posting my first post that was so damn fast!  so we had limit posting here? only 30 per days?

Nope, we dont have a limit in number of post we want to do. Though the maximum post you will be paid is 30.

you can see it on the OP. You can refresh your yobit payperposts every 3-4 hours to update the payment status.

As of now i think the refresh will happen in 180-210 minutes! within that!

2 hours ago, Agis said:

according to my experience this new account can also participate. I am not long but can join this yobit event

Of course you can participate, this forum is independent of the campaign that they carry out in Bitcointalk, here per day they can pay you a maximum of 30 publications, each one of 1000 Satoshis.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Nope, we dont have a limit in number of post we want to do. Though the maximum post you will be paid is 30.

you can see it on the OP. You can refresh your yobit payperposts every 3-4 hours to update the payment status.

As of now i think the refresh will happen in 180-210 minutes! within that!

thanks! whats up with this people with that big fonts? am i only one seeing this? feel like they was bot or same person?

Just now, Mirasepet said:

thanks! whats up with this people with that big fonts? am i only one seeing this? feel like they was bot or same person?

I dont know, but they look like bots for me! well i dont mind them, the mods and the admin are the one who  will do something for that! lets just stay focus on posting here and give more information and give help to people who needs it!

11 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Yeah! Just report them to the admin. I have reported several users since yesterday due to repetitive spamming with the same content in a row. Im guessing they're all banned by now. 

image.thumb.png.795b6d6b5de5f3591290ca3e40a71065.pngJust click that and it will be automatically send reports to admin and moderators! but dont report this man he is cool!

start reporting with the BOTS in the community and those spammers who keep repeating their comments.

1 minute ago, startsts said:

why you gonna report the "joker" ? he doesnt seems a spammer LOL.

Should I take the the picture? 😄
I think of that and others might understand my post like that that is why i made more explanation on that post!

I hope noone will report the man! he is doing good job in the forum!