Get paid for every post! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

46 minutes ago, xzibit said:

where do we need to post btc address for payment?

As far as I know they will pay in the YoBit panel however they have not asked anything from us yet. I am assuming they will ask for Yobit username sooner or later so that they can pay.

Is this only for Bitcointalk users? We who are new here and in Bitcointalk can we also participate? Should we have some kind of signature?

23 minutes ago, Bills said:

Is this only for Bitcointalk users? We who are new here and in Bitcointalk can we also participate? Should we have some kind of signature?

No, this is for cryptotalk users, for one post you will get 1000 satoshi. In bitcointalk is signature campaign for this forum, you can participate here and there if you wish.

signature.png.c69b45d56cb746a9d1c9808d83148741.png

28 minutes ago, Bills said:

The event is for the people here in cryptotalk.org.

The one you are asking is here https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/ and they pay more on that promotion.

bitcointalk.org sr. member 12,000 satoshi per post MAX post: 20/day
cryptotalk.org = 1,000 satoshi per post MAX post: 30 per day

Good company to start the forum. But you need to remember that a forum should be useful, messages should make sense.
We are waiting for the exact rules from you 😃

Thank you very much guys, everything has already become clear, does the local forum already exist in Spanish? I have only seen the local Russian forum.

22 minutes ago, Bills said:

Thank you very much guys, everything has already become clear, does the local forum already exist in Spanish? I have only seen the local Russian forum.

Everything will be complete in due time, as of now the forum is getting started and they are asking people in the community what to add and what is best, lets give them some time and we will see it later, i myself also looking for my local language.

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

cryptotalk.org = 1,000 satoshi per post MAX post: 30 per day

I can't see any information for cryptotalk, it's all for bitcointalk as you can also see on the thread on bitcointalk about their signature campaign there.

And if you will read some post update of the thread starter, he/she will update about campaign here in the cryptotalk later this week.

15 hours ago, SastraID said:

posting wallet address here will look like spam, maybe later there will be a special place to add wallet address

so just wait because Admin will definitely add more attractive features 😊

Well, I think in our profile place, there must be an option for yobit username, by this way, admin can easily check our post and verify & add the payment into our yobit accounts. That will be the best way.

If we are asked to post address here or fill a form, trust me, people will abuse the system a lot. I have seen people to get paid 3 times for single contribution just because they were paying from the response of google form.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hot damn! That's a lot's of work to filter low quality posts. How many admins you got for that job? Also is there any admin jobs open? 😉

I believe section wise compensation will yield better .. as i see the price offered is not that great in few countries.. also its better to have a step wise compensation structure.. above 500 posts  1500 satoshis and like wise

Hope to see this forum growing at a faster pace 🙂 Loving being around !

5 hours ago, acheche said:

I can't see any information for cryptotalk, it's all for bitcointalk as you can also see on the thread on bitcointalk about their signature campaign there.

And if you will read some post update of the thread starter, he/she will update about campaign here in the cryptotalk later this week.

See the first post of this thread and you will know.

It is well written there the price of your per post if it is eligible for payment,

October 2-3 will be the payment date also!

Just make post for now and make sure that it is good  and not a spam and you will get BTC!

I think that we shouldn't have to register into Yobit to participate on the forum promotion unless the forum is part of Yobit...

I see absolutely no advantage in terms of limiting cheaters, as people might also make multiple registrations on Yobit... a simple field on our profile to fill in our BTC address would be more than enough to make the process simple and safe...

Limiting the use base of the forum to Yobit users would not be wise if we want the forum to grow (especially after Yobit issues some months ago)

37 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I think that we shouldn't have to register into Yobit to participate on the forum promotion unless the forum is part of Yobit...

The forum is a part of YoBit exchange. You must missed to read and explore. If you see their signature campaign in BitcoinTalk then you will see they are paying from YoBit panel.

I am pretty sure they will ask us to give our YoBit usernames tomorrow. Stay tuned

15 hours ago, Crypto said:

Yes completely. Yobit is independent sponsor for Cryptotalk.org.

Also offering Bounty campaign for Bitcointalk forum user to promote cryptotalk forum on bitcointalk.

I don't think they are just sponsors. In my view Yobit is building a new forum, i.e. this one, to compete with both bitcointalk  and bits.media. Time will show if they succeed but whatever outcome at the end Yobit's decision is right  as any monopoly in decentralized world of cryptocurrencies is a hogwash.

31 minutes ago, cryptex said:

Time will show if they succeed but whatever outcome at the end Yobit's decision is right  as any monopoly in decentralized world of cryptocurrencies is a hogwash.

I am having a positive feeling. The amount of money they are investing in this forum (or planning to invest), this will sure bring some positive outcome. They just need some manpower to control the spammers.

If we members can produce quality contents then this forum will pick up very soon.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

Am happy to hear this, really need of Bitcoin finance to start my career, and am going to try all my possible best to make it

2 minutes ago, Deywar said:

Am happy to hear this, really need of Bitcoin finance to start my career, and am going to try all my possible best to make it

Don't expect much, don't lose your day job or main business. Take it as part- time and keep it that way. If you have enough money then buy some Bitcoins and hold. It's never late to buy bitcoin.

4 minutes ago, bitman777 said:

when will the size of the wall ieo be known?

What did you mean? Can you explore kindly? I am really confused, never mind I think you are going off topic here. It's for reward discussion and we must keep up with that.

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

What did you mean? Can you explore kindly? I am really confused, never mind I think you are going off topic here. It's for reward discussion and we must keep up with that.

I already reported that post for low value. It was not making any sense at all.

53 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

It shouldn't be treated this way, this opportunities is just an addition to what we are learning from this forum.

It's a good opportunity but my emphasis was on - not expecting much from the entire crypto space. Rather take it as a part time hobby.

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

I thnk he is talking about the popularity of IEO to be known world wide.

I will answer it, ICO was very popular or still popular,

IEO is at the tail of ICO, which gives the credit to IEO that i can tell this is already popular.

This one is the savior of investors. just wait and see!

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

This one is the savior of investors. just wait and see!

I do not have much idea about IEO market but if people starts to abuse it like ICO then this will have hard time too like ICO had. 

I invested in ICOs back in days but from last one and half years I am totally off to it.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a nice journey. Together we can make this forum a success seeing the admin had good intention to make it a place for crypto enthusiasts.

2 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

Many if these crypto forum are long dead.

Hope we do not fail like others.

1 topic 1 name but can be seen many times.

There are so many times that we posted on just 1 thread and just going around the bush/

New comers please read the headline and the topic, ask if you dont understand.

You cana tell your point of view or if there is not enough, so it can be fix.

But please guys stop posting 1 and then the next post is ONE then another post is first (riddle)

COME ON!

59 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

they have given out the first batch of the  rules and, I commend them by that singular act to put things straight.

Which rules you mean when you are saying first batch of the rules. I am surly missing something here. 

1 hour ago, BTCmooping said:

Sincerely speaking; am not seeing anything related and connected to failure with this start from forum team. 

Have you remember icoforums.com or something long ago?