Get paid for every post! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

think that a lot of people will grab this opportunity with both hand's to get paid some ammount's of crypto for making usefull post's and/or comments.

as i read it take a little time before payment's start so i hope to read more about that in time

11 minutes ago, Altwatcher said:

think that a lot of people will grab this opportunity with both hand's to get paid some ammount's of crypto for making usefull post's and/or comments.

as i read it take a little time before payment's start so i hope to read more about that in time

not all posts will be paid, i think there will be a filter to determine which posts are of quality and worth to be paid and which posts are only spam to chase the prizes

1 minute ago, SastraID said:

not all posts will be paid, i think there will be a filter to determine which posts are of quality and worth to be paid and which posts are only spam to chase the prizes

There will be someone or a group of users who will scan through the posts and approve the paid post (that's what I can imagine). However this will be a hell lot of job. Admin will need some very helpful helping hand.

I am excited.

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

There will be someone or a group of users who will scan through the posts and approve the paid post (that's what I can imagine). However this will be a hell lot of job. Admin will need some very helpful helping hand.

I am excited.

lets wait and see how the Admin and Team will scan and qualify posts, I'm so excited 😁

4 minutes ago, Crypto said:

And also mentioned that message can be posted will be count as posts.

You mean private message? I do not think so. I am sure people will get paid for any post they make publicly and contribute to grow the forum.

just to be patient , i think dev will announce for about the system payment on event this, i think the solution for the payment add the wallet address on profile that will make easy for dev chek payment.

7 minutes ago, Crypto said:

No I am talking about status update @xBDT Script.

I don't think status update will be counted towards eligible post since it doesn't count towards forum statistics. Also I think it will not be wise to count these as posts since status update posts may be off topic as well.

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I don't think status update will be counted towards eligible post since it doesn't count towards forum statistics. Also I think it will not be wise to count these as posts since status update posts may be off topic as well.

Yes I am also think this cannot be work or even implemented within system. Along with its bit tough to track and analyse to offer rewards.

@Crypto honestly speaking your signature is hurting my eyes and making me confuse LOL. If I was you then I would just use a simple text version of the signature. Not pushing you to change it thought, it's totally up to you.

And it's very clearly written in the original post about the requirements. Hope we do not confuse it much. I am much concern about how they are going to count all these posts LOL 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

Wait,  every post  and constructive post happen to be apples and oranges. I would prefer more precise language to give an indication as to if the post is payable or not.

1 hour ago, cryptex said:

Wait,  every post  and constructive post happen to be apples and oranges. I would prefer more precise language to give an indication as to if the post is payable or not.

Cool down buddy, I am sure we will see some precise set of rules and instructions very soon. Till then we can wait and keep doing our part in the forum. Let's makes it a success so that we all get the benefit of it.

4 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

Hope the admins will answer our questions sooner or later.

He already said somewhere that there updated coming on next week. The week starts from Monday so hopefully after one day we will be seeing some massive update.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:26 AM, trumpman said:

I found this forum from yobit's signature campaign on bitcointalk! Good to see I can earn something by posting here too 😄

Does it mean that cryptotalk.org is under yobit's umbrella and payment for posts will go to accounts (if any) on that exchange?

Just now, cryptex said:

Does it mean that cryptotalk.org is under yobit's umbrella and payment for posts will go to accounts (if any) on that exchange?

No doubt about it.

I think it's a good move for an exchange like YoBit. BitcoinTalk gave them hard time and now they are technically using Bitcointalk to populate this forum. End of the day money takes and with money if someone has proper plan then others will suffer.

I am liking this strategy.

Just now, cryptex said:

Yes completely. Yobit is independent sponsor for Cryptotalk.org.

Also offering Bounty campaign for Bitcointalk forum user to promote cryptotalk forum on bitcointalk.

Just now, Crypto said:

Also offering Bounty campaign for Bitcointalk forum user to promote cryptotalk forum on bitcointalk.

I had a Sr member account there build from 0 merits but I had to lock my account willingly. They will accuse you however they want if they do not like you. I was sick and tired of all these.

My only mistake was to offer escrow and one of the mod tagged me. I was pissed and then he started to find some made up connection with other accounts where I only had my one and only account. You know how they do in there.

Eventually I had to made this hard decision to leave the forum and you know the funny thing is: Some of them still thinks I will be creating a new account and build it up there. I am tired of these sickness.

26 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I had a Sr member account there build from 0 merits but I had to lock my account willingly. They will accuse you however they want if they do not like you. I was sick and tired of all these.

My only mistake was to offer escrow and one of the mod tagged me. I was pissed and then he started to find some made up connection with other accounts where I only had my one and only account. You know how they do in there.

Eventually I had to made this hard decision to leave the forum and you know the funny thing is: Some of them still thinks I will be creating a new account and build it up there. I am tired of these sickness.

Agree, most of the mods over there backed by so called DT members  have fall apart completely and community needs a fresh space to communicate freely  and express  views on everything happen in crypto world. I have some hope of finding such place here on cryptotalk.

Edited by cryptex

9 minutes ago, cryptex said:

Agree, most of the mods over there backed by so called DT members 

These DT network is a joke. There are very few member's who's influence are very high and rest of the community keep sucking their ass. 

I was a loyal member there because of my love for Bitcoin. I gave a lot of time, created a lot of contents and end result was shit. With the name of keeping the forum scammer free they do not even notice that loyal members are leaving the forum and only few ass lickers are taking their place.

Anyway, I wish them best of luck. I do not feel good talking about it in here. It feels like I am trying to gain sympathy here. I am sorry to have this chat in here in last post. 

Edit:

4 minutes ago, Crypto said:

I am Hero Member There along with Mod for Mystellar India.

If you were a regular member in Meta there then you might know what account I am talking about LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

5 hours ago, cryptex said:

If moderators doesn't remove post and it has more than 100 characters it should be payeble.

@admin, where do we need to post btc address for payment?

signature.png.c69b45d56cb746a9d1c9808d83148741.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot