Get paid for every post! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

17 minutes ago, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

That's a very fair offer I would say. The forum needs to have a good balance of getting new users and contents.

• Useful or interesting 29
  • +5 1

An excellent competition to start the life of the forum, but I think you need to duplicate this in Russian

• Useful or interesting 18

12 minutes ago, E.WINS said:

An excellent competition to start the life of the forum, but I think you need to duplicate this in Russian

and also make other local rooms (especially Indonesia because I'm Indonesian LOL) 😂

so members who are not fluent in English can also join and express their opinions

• Useful or interesting 14

Good sound! But you should not allow spammers and hunters with shit posts attacked your forum. Otherwise people not will want communicate on forum. My opinion.

• Useful or interesting 10

AVF54QH.png

Really great initiative! Hopefully this incentive will encourage people engage in the forum and create a powerful community that overwatches the crypto space and of course help each other!

@Admin May I ask how will the payments be made? Will there be a forum integrated wallet or will be disbursed to external wallets?

Edited by ChrisPop
  • Useful or interesting 9

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

5 minutes ago, ChrisPop said:

Really great initiative! Hopefully this incentive will encourage people engage in the forum and create a powerful community that overwatches the crypto space and of course help each other!

@Admin May I ask how will the payments be made? Will there be a forum integrated wallet or will be disbursed to external wallets?

It would be nice to have this reward on the balance in your account. Everyone will be able at any time to dispose of the funds at their discretion. Maybe then the forum will be some additional services that can be paid from your personal account.

• Useful or interesting 5

AVF54QH.png

1 hour ago, ChrisPop said:

May I ask how will the payments be made? Will there be a forum integrated wallet or will be disbursed to external wallets?

I am not speaking for admin but since he did not ask for any form of payment address then I believe that this will be forum integrated wallet or something. However while exploring the forum I do not see any wallet feature.

I hope admin will give us the right answer.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, startsts said:

Maybe make higher rewards on reaching for example 500 posts or on reaching 50 reputation.  Current reward seems low, especially for US and EU based people

I will be saying this is a decent reward. Admin needs to balance in paying and contents also in this process they need to find loyal users too. If someone is only posting for money then once the reward will stop they leave. This way forum will not be benefited. 

• Useful or interesting 1

How will be the payment go through? do we need to fill up a form? 

30 post a day is not bad as long as there will be no spamming on the forum.

how to join the game? i want to participate on this one.

How do you plan to pay people out? I am assuming this is a move to generate more activity here. A solid idea - but moderating the quality of the posts will be very important or this forum will become a complete spamfest.

7 hours ago, Admin said:

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.-ost must contain 100+ characters, no low value

So, is't over now?, can we still earn btc?

are comment will eligiable for counting of same post?

10 hours ago, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Payments will be available from 2-3 September but all messages are counted from now.

Good luck!

This is a good payment rate for such a young forum , but how do posters will get payments?

1) How often post count will be check? Daily or weekly?

2) How often payment will be sent to posters for their eligible posts ? Daily or weekly?

3) Where to leave BTC address to get payments for eligible posts?

4) Can you point out where I can get forum rules and rank system?

Best,

Yudu

• Useful or interesting 2

14 hours ago, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

Good luck!

I found this forum from yobit's signature campaign on bitcointalk! Good to see I can earn something by posting here too 😄

3 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Admin did you mean you will start paying us on October 2-3 from our post right?please edit your post to prevent confusion. 🤭

Yes. I believe there is a mistake on the distribution date. I hope they will fix it soon. Please also add other local board. Thanks for creating this forum and we will support it together.

It's good that you aiming a direct competition with bitcointalk through huge spending in marketing. But to make pay per post more effective, it would be better if you create more sections on forum. 'Crypto World' doesn't signify anything specific, it's more of the general section. You need to re-think the names of the sections and increase them. 

Also, why only Russian sub-sections? Why not other languages.

I just wonder that; How will you cover the expenses with this campaign? Do you have big profit this forum things? I am happy to be here, but I wonder.

I saw some guys worn signature of Cryptotalk.org in bitcointalk.org forum. So, are there signature campaign actively run? If yes, please give me link.

1 minute ago, YuduLegend said:

I saw some guys worn signature of Cryptotalk.org in bitcointalk.org forum. So, are there signature campaign actively run? If yes, please give me link.

It you wanna join campaign,

visit: yobit.net/en/signature

• Useful or interesting 3