BitOffer USDT Rewards Package:Trade One Get One FREE! - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

BitOffer USDT Rewards Package:Trade One Get One FREE!

image.thumb.png.bb6841a243c94cd9eb8102f7abec1e6a.png

For rewarding users who support and follow BTC Options, BitOffer will issue: BitOffer USDT Rewards Package:Trade One Get One FREE for new registration!The more you deposit/trade, the more rewards you can get. We sincerely invite you to participate.

Duration2019.11.14 18:30 – 2019.11.30 18:30(UTC+8)

BTC Options Deposit Package

During the campaign, new registrations who deposit more than 100 USDT to BitOffer will receive corresponding rewards as below:

Accumulated Deposit Amount BTC Options Transactions Rewards
≥100 USDT ≥100 10 USDT
≥500 USDT ≥500 50 USDT
≥1,000 USDT ≥1,000 100 USDT
≥2,000 USDT ≥1,500 200 USDT
≥5,000 USDT ≥3,000 500 USDT

BTC Options Trading Rewards:

During the campaign, new registration can get rewards by trading BTC Options within 24 hours after activating BTC Options Account, as follows:

BTC Options Transactions Rewards
≥10 1 USDT
≥20 2 USDT
≥30 3 USDT
≥40 4 USDT
≥50 5 USDT
≥60 6 USDT
≥70 7 USDT
≥80 8 USDT
≥90 9 USDT
≥100 10 USDT

Click here to get those packages: www.bitoffer.com

Edited by CastyLamer

This is good for trader cause all trader trade 10 usd he get 1 usd .If they get 1 usd extra they intersting to trade and earn via trading.Its get all new user so who not about trading benifit he also interstted to and he interdted all time via trade.Today is last day for earning extra reward.So i think its very very helpfull for your project.And some people earnt from bitoffer usd.

Where is this exchange based from... I mean in what country.

Do you need to send them kyc documents and how fast you can withdraw coins to your wallet.

Wow that's great but some condition have number 1. Rewards for BTC Options Deposit Package will only be available when the accumulated deposit amount and BTC Options Transactions both meet the requirements.

2. Only BTC Options transactions on USDT Account are valid.

3. The rewards will be distributed within 15 working days after the campaign, please refer to “BitOffer Account → My Wallet”.

4. BitOffer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.

5. Risk warning: Options trading is an innovative investment product. Please make your investments with caution. BitOffer will make the best efforts to select high-quality projects for users but will not be responsible for any investment losses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

in fact I watch a lot of reviews, and most of them think that it doesn't really pay for players, it offends everyone's trust and really makes me feel sad when participating, generally no Anything tried once said

The trades displayed on the websites can be considered highly risky trades and their execution can be very dangerous. Purchasing financial instruments or taking advantage of the services provided on the site may lead to significant losses, or even a complete loss of all funds in your account

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, CastyLamer said:

image.thumb.png.bb6841a243c94cd9eb8102f7abec1e6a.png

For rewarding users who support and follow BTC Options, BitOffer will issue: BitOffer USDT Rewards Package:Trade One Get One FREE for new registration!The more you deposit/trade, the more rewards you can get. We sincerely invite you to participate.

Duration2019.11.14 18:30 – 2019.11.30 18:30(UTC+8)

BTC Options Deposit Package

During the campaign, new registrations who deposit more than 100 USDT to BitOffer will receive corresponding rewards as below:

Accumulated Deposit Amount BTC Options Transactions Rewards
≥100 USDT ≥100 10 USDT
≥500 USDT ≥500 50 USDT
≥1,000 USDT ≥1,000 100 USDT
≥2,000 USDT ≥1,500 200 USDT
≥5,000 USDT ≥3,000 500 USDT

BTC Options Trading Rewards:

During the campaign, new registration can get rewards by trading BTC Options within 24 hours after activating BTC Options Account, as follows:

BTC Options Transactions Rewards
≥10 1 USDT
≥20 2 USDT
≥30 3 USDT
≥40 4 USDT
≥50 5 USDT
≥60 6 USDT
≥70 7 USDT
≥80 8 USDT
≥90 9 USDT
≥100 10 USDT

Click here to get those packages: www.bitoffer.com

with remunerating clients who shore up and pursue BTC Choices, BitOffer will issue: BitOffer USDT Prizes Package:Trade One move One FREE for new registration!The new you store/exchange, the further rewards you know how to get. We genuinely at home you to grant an interested.

25 dollars in one day seems a very good amount, but only if the site is honest and pays, I do not want to waste my time and effort and in the end I will not get the money for that Do you have any proof of payment?