The coin called VERA - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

The coin called VERA

Do you guys know the coin called VERA. I have tried to invest on that coin. Then all of the sudden i looses it's value. To  be exact I only invested a small amount on that coin 1300 satoshi to be exact. Now I it drop so low that I can't even trade it again because It didn't reach the minimum value for trade. What do you think of it's future does it still have a chance.? Anyways it is just a small amount only a trial and error for me. On this time I got an error but it's okay. 

I think it is a new currency and has not been confirmed by the market cap
I think it is not yet a currency and this makes it a dangerous currency and you should not deal with it until it becomes clear

THINK POSITIVE

never heard about it, but it's too early for you to see if you lost satoshis. Wait more time and MAYBE, the price will go back enough for you to recover your "Investment".

12 hours ago, BlackAmerican said:

I am not aware of this VERA coin which am sure is just another shitcoin that can soon be a deadcoin and then later a forgottencoin. We should always be careful with any digital asset that we are investing in because 99% of these will eventually just evaporate into thin air and our money invested can be turned into charcoal.

Yes I think it is what happened luckily I just invested a few or minimal amount of money there. It is a loss but a learning experience for me. I hope it won't happen to me and to others again. 

We should be familiarise with the coins in the trading platform so that we can easily analyse the movements of each in the market and with that we can predict much better. 

By the way do you know a coin called WIC. Or wifi coin? 

It is a modern currency but there is no data on the market cap and I think it suffers from some problems that may eliminate this currency and this project and the reason for the decline in this way

I really dont have any idea what it is, does this VERA already in the coin market? i think i dont see this VERA on the coin market yet, i think it's not fully approved. i am sure that i dont see this VERA in the coinmarket. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Do you guys know the coin called VERA. I have tried to invest on that coin. Then all of the sudden i looses it's value. To  be exact I only invested a small amount on that coin 1300 satoshi to be exact. Now I it drop so low that I can't even trade it again because It didn't reach the minimum value for trade. What do you think of it's future does it still have a chance.? Anyways it is just a small amount only a trial and error for me. On this time I got an error but it's okay. 

Well, I was in the same boat.  But today that coin seems to be given a new life after it dropped so low..

Vera was listed as new InvestBox with 5% daily interest, with a low minimum of 100k and unlimited on max amount.  Well, I guess more like it means unspecified max amount for the IB each Yobit user wishes to open.

Currently traded at only 4 sat BTC.

I dug up a little bit.. Vera is an erc20 token, listed on both Yobit and Crex-24.  Among the things I like about Vera besides its low price is that it was made available for trades on YO market.  That means, for YO enthusiast like myself, I could always sell my Vera from IB interests for YO tokens every 24 hours if I choose to.  I have other IB’s like Trix, QQQ, but I don’t have the option to sell them for YO.  I wish ALL coins listed on YO would be paired to YO so I don’t need to make a several extra trades only to get to the token I like best (YO).

Best of luck and have fun with Yobit IB’s (InvestBoxes or Investment Plans) 

Edited by Bnance10

In my opinion I have never heard of the name of any currency of Vera. Either it was dead or lunch. I'm a hard core Reddit user and almost all the currency is seen by me.fter reading your post I searched again but.

I would not recommend buying it. This is very simple shitcoin. Don't waste your time and money It is best to choose a normal project in which the team is active

Yes i heard about this coin.as it's current price is very low that we can't even trade over it.so better option is to hold it for some more time may be it will go up again or atleast to its original or launched price.

This experience is good in the end, you will learn from it to search well before randomly buying and know the details of each project and analyze the support and resistance places to get a clear picture of the price trend.

I have not heard about these currencies, and it is good that you only put a small amount as an experiment, and so is the good work in the basics of investment not to place large sums, especially during the experience of a particular and unknown currency.

• +3 1

I have no experience to trade on verra coin. May be this is new project that is why it's loss their market value more then others good coins. It's advice for all traders don't invest in new project. 

• +2 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:04 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

It has very weak condition right now and I do not think it would grow easily in the market. It has value equal to 1 satoshi right now. Its ROI is about -99% on coin marketcap. So it is almost dead coin.

I don't really know if what kind of coin vera is and i am here its becouse i want to learn also about that so that if there is a good or bad side i will be fully aware.i will sure i will encounter this kind of coin in the near future

VeraExchange is a concentrated trade headquartered in Thailand, The venture began as a branch of the Veritium venture (enrolled in Singapore). It allegedly bolsters USD, BTC, ETH, and ERC20 stores. ERC20 tokens are matched with BTC/ETH/LTC/DASH/ZEC/ETC.

This VERA coin is currently only 1 Satoshi and from the beginning it was a very weak currency and didn't have much trading volume

• +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not heard about this currency before, but there are many coins in the market that have no value due to the weakness of their project, so you must be careful and not buy any currency before making sure of it, and it is better you buy currencies known in the crypto world in order to avoid loss

I have never heard about it, but you said its price had crashed dramatically so I think this is a scam coin, my advice for you to stay away from unknown coins because you will lose your money if you invest on it, also stay way from zero volume coins.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 11/14/2019 at 4:34 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I do not know VERA very well but it is necessary to study the project well regardless of the cryptocurrency to see if it has a future, that way we can get benefits since its value will increase over time.

This currency is currently unclear so i request you not to buy it Even it seems profitable to you.. let them confirm it first and then you can buy it and trade with it aswell at the end i would like to say that precaution is better than loss. 

• +2 1

People are not submitting this girl's answer yet, if you use it, then people will do other planes. So we should use what we have So what many people use to do is to increase ringtone from the service center. 

• +1 1