How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

How to withdraw 100 Air tokens from investbox.

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I don't think that you can withdraw the coins. They're just an investment from what I heard. I could be wrong, so don't quote me on that, but they're there just so you can get 1 AIR coin per day. I didn't receive my coin today, as well as a bunch of other people. I think something happened, so we can't get our interest payment. Maybe they're just setting everything up right now. I hope to receive a payment tomorrow. 

There is daiiy percent but there is no way of withdrawing all of it. If yo've received the 99 coins then you can get the daily percentage but will eventually drops its price as it gain from airdrop. 

16 minutes ago, iqlima said:

To get 1% witdraw / payment from Air Token investbox you see tha Actions. In every day every day you must do 10 time dice. 10 time buy Air Token and do not sale it in ( 0 sale ) before you get payment in that day. 

Today i met all conditions correctly before the reset of timer but still it's haven't received my 1% of Air token from investbox. I m really not understanding why this happened with me ,i don't even sold single coin.

13 minutes ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Today i met all conditions correctly before the reset of timer but still it's haven't received my 1% of Air token from investbox. I m really not understanding why this happened with me ,i don't even sold single coin.

I, too, were not credited with coins. Air fulfilled all the conditions bought 10 orders and played a dice game but did not charge anything. Maybe the timer did not work because yesterday I sold air. 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:30 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently yobit Exchanger conducted airdrop of AIR token, but 99% coins were automatically send to investbox only 1%available for trade, so can anyone explain me the terms and conditions to Withdraw AIR token from. Investbox and trade them?

Currently, you can't withdraw it for some reason. I think they locked it to prevent the possible dumping of AIR because it is free coin so most of the participants will surely sell it.

If we can withdraw it all, the price of AIR will dump for sure until hitting 1 satoshi price. I checked my account today seems I don't have earn AIR yet.. I think they stop to distribute it? maybe because the price of AIR is slowly going down..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not possible to withdraw all the air coin they are already lock automatically and you can only withdraw the profits

• +1 1

I think they included that in their policy to artificially increase the demand for AIR, shown by most people "want" to hold it, or should I say, forced to, and thus creates a stable price for the coin. Then they give you 1% to encourage you to hold even more, or encourage others by you referring it to them.

They can not be deduced only you can get 1 percent that is 0.99 if the conditions are met. Air Air / BTC: 10 deals to buy Air: 10 ds + 0 sells air (Buy 10 times of air, play 10 times in dice in the air and never sell). Do not even place a sell order

You cannot withdraw it, you will only get 1% profit from it every day
To withdraw As for the reward in for investment only
I think the reason for this is that not every currency is sold and its price drops

THINK POSITIVE

You cannot withdraw this bonus as it is an irrevocable investment contract
Only you can withdraw the profits you get daily

As I talked with the yobit admin he said 99 air token cant be withdrawn. There is no option to close this investbox. you can get daily 1% reward from it. to get this daily reward you need to do some task.

You won't able to withdraw from investbox right now they have locked it buy you will get profit from your balace don't check it try to check it after a month then you will see a good amount in your account balance.

I have no idea how to invest Yobit invest box money and withdraw that investment money.However, I have a desire to invest money in the Yobit Investment Box so I need to know about it.

I have no experience to withdraw yo tokens from yobit invest box.But i suggest to you can take help from Yobit experienced person or watch tutorial from youtube

You have to send gratuities every day and wait for the results. Usually people who run Investbox always pay percent every day. But I also do not understand this, because I have never participated.

Well, you cannot withdraw the AIR token in invest box, you can just get some percentage of it when you reached the 99 AIR token, you can roll it just to invest it to get some profit from it.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:32 AM, TubigWater said:

Yes and you need also to dice 10x everyday to get 1% daily percentage and this seems hard to happen.

That is a huge amount of money which is not profitable at all. The minimum dice amount is 0.0001 or 0.00001

I don't think these coins that I acquired in Airdrop are withdrawn. They have said from the start that they will be in the invesBox and you have to go through ten attempts Dic and ten purchase orders in this currency to get the profit from the investment.

19 hours ago, Superred said:

Became not profitable because air tokens price currently was very low so it's not worth anymore but if you did this few months ago when air tokens price above to 0.002 btc then it can be considering as passive income and this tokens seems already lost it value because the price only less than 2000 satoshi

Yes it has lost it value and I haven't gotten the Airdrop. Which makes me discourage to take part in the invest box

The 99 air tokens cant be withdraw in any time. yobit has given this 99 token for free and 1 token to trade. the investbox of air who has got from airdrop they cant can use this 99 air token.

I have not use the invest box. But the invest box is the easy way to earn money.But if you invest your coins for one day then after one day they will release automatically or you can cancel before one day complete. to cancel your investment

I have no experience to withdraw yo tokens from yobit invest box.But i suggest to you can take help from Yobit experienced person or watch tutorial from youtube

They have said from the start that they will be in the invesBox and you have to go through ten attempts Dic and ten purchase orders in this currency to get the profit from the investmen

• Useful or interesting 1