Where are the lowest fees? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

When you write a topic you need to be clearer in your question which fee you mean the withdrawal fee or trading fee
However, for withdrawal fees you have to convert to another currency such as LTC and withdraw
The best platform for trading fees is currently BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, SUGI5091 said:

You are looking for a low-cost exchange, I think yobit is one of them if you look carefully and are smart in choosing to trade and trade in an exchange.

your opinion is correct and I like your opinion.
In my opinion, a cheap exchange that is Binance and yobit both are good exchanges in terms of low costs, but you just have to be smart enough to trade and choose in trading so you don't make the wrong choice.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

If you are looking for a great company with low fees then I absolutely say Yobit because it is a great platfrom to buy and sale cryptocurrecy with low fees, and it is also a popular platfrom for listing popular currencies. 

I don't know if the fee depends on exchanges or depends on coins' value. YoBit has a low fee especially on coins with low value, I use yobit to transfer my money to my wallet. I saved a lot of money with the use of yobit.

You can trade in the lowest fee in Binance if you can exchange LTC to fiat currency then I will suggest you to use yobit. If you want to withdraw in bitcoin then you can use binance for the  lowest fee.

The yobit platform is an excellent platform and has a lot of features including this wonderful forum, but for the fees there binance platform fees are less than yobit platform

It is my opinion there are lots of strategies anxieties in avoiding minor prices over the transaction. Especially the in reality yobit, finance, crex24 together with live coin, it is stated to be decreased service charge.

If you looking for low fees then Yobit is one of them where the withdraw fees are very cheaper and there no need any KYC which is another advantage to use this exchange.

Yobit exchange is best for trading where the withdrawal fees are low and here also no need any KYC to start trading. I also use it to exchange coin.

I think you should try yobit because there the costs are low.  for me beginners I use that, but I'm still looking for something lower than that.  I hope there are still lower than yobit so that the costs can be affordable.

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. daily transation many bitcoin many people but bitcoin transation fee is very high,  alots of marketplace provide lowest fee. yobit is best . 

I would recommend to start with Yobit as a good option, because although the BTC rate is high, it still has one of the lowest rates compared to other altcoins compared to other exchanges. So if you want to buy some satoshi to start trading, Yobit is a good option I recommend.

You are looking for a cheap exchange, if I think in the right yobit for you, because if you pay attention and you are careful and smart to choose it, you can trade and trade in the market.

In polonex there is no fee in trading and withdrawal fee is only 0.0001 btc. But also the PIT exchange has lower fees and no fee on withdrawal to blockchain.com wallet.

You're searching for a spectacular minimal effort swapping, I assume yobit is ordinarily at any rate one once you check carefully thus they are sharp for purchasing to ensure you work and also work with a swapping. Binance and yobit both are great trades as far as low fees..you simply must be sufficiently shrewd to exchange amd pick. Also both of these have a decent notoriety and security is first class.

Yobit is the best option for you because it is a trusted exchange and good exchange where you can make good money in it and i am sure you will like the yobit. Yobit exchange is so much secure and good and you can withdraw your money at any time in seconds you will get your profit in your account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At currently the lowest fee ever in crypto exchanges sites is only the poloniex exchange they offer 0% trading fees and 10k sats withdraw fees this offer will run till the end of this year.

Low-cost exchanges? I suggest you use poloniex exchange because there you can withdraw bitcoin at a very low cost.

There are many exchange sites in the market which have individual rules and regulations on fees. Yobit charges a little bit more than others. You have to pay feeses for buy, sell and withdrawals. On the other hand Binance, KuCoin, bittrex charges only on withdrawal which is also less than yobit. Even you don't have to pay charges while trading. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Well, yobit is the one who are exchanger that has lowest fees, and also this is a good exchanger compare to others because it can easily to exchange, no hassle like others that you need to submit KYC which is not good because you are giving the personal information from them.

For me, i'm using yobit exchange because it is very convenient to used, easy to understand, and also had lowest fees just like in transaction fees. I used XRP when i want to transfer my money on my wallet and its only had low fee. That's for me. 

On 14.11.2019 at 09:00, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

A small Commission on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency is on Stex, (https://app.stex.com/) exchanges but there are not very large volumes.

Indicate to the lenders just where I often operate cryptocurrencies good while the extra fees. I stubled onto tempest develop good while the extra fees really are here, indicate to others.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, Rashel said:

If you want to pay a cheap fee, maybe you just need to exchange your Bitcoin for a smaller crypto coin. The average crypto market has a fee large enough for us to withdraw our Bitcoin. So, we should exchange it first for smaller coins so that the fee is also smaller.

Where are the lowest fees you can found in Yobit. My Bitcoins i exchange to XRP because Xrp has a low fees if you withdraw this is i always do because Bitcoin has a high fees so that i exchange it to Xrp low fees.