Where are the lowest fees? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

For me, i'm using yobit exchange because it is very convenient to used, easy to understand, and also had lowest fees just like in transaction fees. I used XRP when i want to transfer my money on my wallet and its only had low fee. That's for me

• +4 1

Well, yobit is the one who are exchanger that has lowest fees, and also this is a good exchanger compare to others because it can easily to exchange, no hassle like others that you need to submit KYC which is not good because you are giving the personal information from them

According to me if you want to do trading and searching for exchange with low Fess. Then I will prefer you to use yobit, Binance and coinbase exchange. Because these are very useful with less transaction Fess, easy to use, very safe and secure. Have good reviews from user's.

You can discover various exchange sites that can trade and convert Welcoins and Bitcoins on their own. Excluding yobit, you can use Coin.ph for Coinbase for the Philippines and International. 

I think the lowest fees are in yopit, it is one of the best platforms for cryptocurrencies as the fees are very low and the payment system is great.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

Dude I think you are talking about the withdrawl exchange and I would suggest you yobit platform because it is more reliable and Easy Exchange to withdraw your money with less transaction fees in all types of coins

• +1 1

Hello guyz, perhaps what I know is true the lowest cost of yobit, because I gat the experience of transaction on yobit and its very low,so for that the bit advice I gat to my fellow members is to better you did your transact for very easy and cheap what.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

Firstly, my friend, you have to use a spell checker and grammar checker when writing in English because the topic you have written is not clearly understood,
As for the low fees, if you want to trade, platforms like Binance and Yobit have low fees when trading, for the conversion between platforms and wallets, use a currency such as Litecoin because its conversion fees are very low.

• +3 1

Yes I will advise you to use yobit they don't charge much and their fees are low then you can also use binance they are also very low in fees 

The commissions depend on the network, ETH and BTC are very high, I think it is best to use the BNB SmartChain network, the truth is that it would be very important for the entire ecosystem to have lower commissions in all networks

I will suggest you yobit wallet.  As safe as it is, its fee is very low.  Its popularity is also increasing day by day.  I have seen relatively few scammer problems in this wallet.  I haven't heard of anyone yet having trouble exchanging with yobit wallet.

• +2 1

For trading I will recommend you to join Yobit . Yobit play important role in trading . Have low fees . we can also invest in yobit in invest wallet and also save our BTC in yobit

Some transactions offer lower transaction costs such as B trial, Crocs24, Index, Ubat, Hot Bit, Quantizer, Badmark and then lower price, the quality of the trade is very good.

I believe that if you have not used good stocks in the past, you can try it yourself and get a new trading experience.

In order to know where the fees are more low you should try, there are many platforms with low fees, there are also specific currencies whose fees remain lower than others, for me I use Coinex and Yobit platform with trading currencies such as usdt trc-20, ltc, waves  .

I would recommend two reliable and senior companies that charge very little commission for each exchange.  You will enjoy the trading platform.  It will not harm you

There are many forums for trading these days.Each form has its own views and each firm has its own fees .In my idea you are searching a forum where fee is low. For this purpose i will suggest you to use yobit.The fees on this forum are not high but appropriate.You should see this forum, hope you like it  .

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, shamsudeen said:

If you consider trading costs in exchange, you can sell on all exchanges as you wall they all have a low trade fee if we expect 

withdrawal or deposited charge, it depends on the witch coin you really want withdrawal, but in particular Bitcoin is too high to pull back in all exchanges.

Try to get this, there are some exchanges that still have high trading and withdrawal fee, while some are not that high, while some have low fee. Like hitbtc has high fee while yobit is neutral but binance fee is low. 

From my own little understanding the exchange that have a lowest fees during transaction that I have used so far is the yobit exchange and I find the fees very affordable for every currency i wish to exchange.

I don't have the foggiest idea whether the charge relies upon trades or relies upon coins' worth. YoBit has a low charge particularly on coins with low worth, I use yobit to move my cash to my wallet. I set aside a ton of cash with the utilization of yobit.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 AM, Rashel said:

This will depend on what cryptocurrency you are talking about because Dogecoin has very low withdrawal fees and yobit offers multiple forms of withdrawals with very low commissions, it is up to you to choose which is the most convenient for you.

• +1 1

I think a few exchanges where cryptocurrency fees are very low. In my opinion yobit is the best for this. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I think in BTC it's fee is high but if you convert into LTC or XRP it's fee is very low.

I want to tell you that if you know about the low fees so you should to search about that and you can easily find the forum where the withdrawal fees is low but I want to tell you that you should to work on this forum that is very beneficial for you

There are many sites in the world working on the investment of members and paid them accordingly such as PayPal and adisens but fraud may happen. So you should work with cryptotalk regularly and get a good amount. 

You can try yobit exchange. Yobit is best for low fees. Yobit is best for exchange and many people like it for low transaction fee. Yobit transaction fee is also fastest. I always do my transaction in yobit. So i suggest you to try yobit. 

I always look for where the lowest rates are both in exchanges and in wallets and in different networks, so it is good to always find out and say I always have friends who inform us of this type of thing for example in yobit we withdraw by waves where the fee is extremely lower than for another cryptocurrency.

• +1 1