Mining Cooling Problems - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Mining Cooling Problems

15 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@BitcryptoHan  Due to the network difficulty and the mining algorithm used by BTC is is impossible to mine BTC with a PC. Most of the time, services/websites that propose easy mining are not mining BTC. They are mining Monero (XMR) and they pay member with BTC.

@bitcoinb that is great, it is a good business strategy if monero mining better than bitcoin mining. And that means it can also applies to other cryptocurrencies like ethereum classic and others that are profitable to mine. 

The idea of mining by laptop is not good and will definitely harm your device, so it is better for you to buy special mining equipment instead of using the computer because the hardware is more profitable than using the computer

2 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

it can also applies to other cryptocurrencies like ethereum classic

No it can't because Ethereum Classic mining algorithm (same algorithm as Ethereum) is not CPU friendly. As I can see, too much people on this forum confuse "profitable" and "lucrative".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Mobile phone's laptops not made for mining so many experts not recommend this type minings, because all laptaps not suitable for mining their software week are laptop out dated then don't use for mining, because overheated destroyed your laptop so use only specific devices are buy mining equipment to mine coins.

On 14.11.2019 at 06:22, on1k3n said:

I've been having a problem of keeping my laptop cool when I'm mining. I'm thinking of some ways to keep this thing from overheating. I'm almost to a point of putting an AC unit on the side of my laptop. Yes, it's that bad, but I don't know what else to do. How do you keep your computer cool from overheating? Should I keep mining or just let it die a slow death? 

I do not advise you to mine on a laptop only will cause harm and damage to the laptop. But in the end not a significant amount is not nominate. Now if you mine it only with ASICs.

It is normal for if you use the CPU of your PC in mining bitcon, it consumes the processor and laptop become hot and in most case very slow. I won't advice you to stop rather than buying a cooling pad unless you don't have any use for your Laptop anymore. You can't even mine more than a few satoshi with it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is mandatory to make  a cooling plan for you mining system, as i heard some Miner has died due to high temperature in the room(about 45degrees)

Evaporative cooling towers work by dissipating excess heat via water evaporation. Among the roles our rental towers can fulfill are: 

• Supplementing cooling water flows.
  • Providing additional cooling for planned system upgrades.
  • Helping mines recover from in-built cooling tower failures in emergency situations. 

I am afraid of the hot condition and my computer will soon fail. The reality will be that way because it works too much. Not sure, but maybe the fan will help you somewhat

Well if you do not care about the laptop then simply keep it running and keep it mining but in general mining on a laptop is not recommended due to the high amounts of heat that gets generated and the lack of proper ventilation in a compact device like a laptop. You will quickly burn out things, and trust me I have actually done it before.

Laptop mining is not profitable and can harm your hardware, especially if your laptop is old and dusty inside, and you never changed your cpu/gpu's thermal paste.

Use a stand with powerful forced air circulation to cool your laptop. In addition to it, you can apply an external fan and I think using such methods you will reduce the temperature of which the laptop processor heats up.

I think laptop is created not for mining. Just buy ASIC miner to mining. You think to buy AC. That is really stupid. Mining reward you will get from mining with laptop is really small, i believe it. So cost you to running AC will more expensive than the reward. Just calculate first before doing any purchase, where i think you don't need it. To cooling down you can use fan, that is more cheap.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Кто майнит на ноутбуке у того наверняка зависимость от майнинга - такое случается в любой сфере и любом обществе 1-2% населения становятся авторами нелогичных действий! 

If you can test on a computer, your entrance is not right, but if you do not have a weak laptop, you need to make some changes. 

Use a stand with strong forced air circulation to cool your laptop.  In addition to this, you can apply an external fan.  If you work with one IP then you can make money.

Your laptop will wear out soon and its battery is going to be damaged, mining is a waste of good devices. I once tried it and I was not knowing that it was mining, the site was very deceiving and they told me they are paying me to play games, but my laptop went extra hot and it started to smell, then a friend of mine told me that I fell a victim to an evil site.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, Jacob Blomstrom said:

It is very hard to cool a Lap Top CPU because all electronic components are squeezed inside a small area in Lap Tops and this makes it almost impossible to improve its cooling efficiency by adding another cooling source. Mining tools should be run without any cover so that they can dissipate their heat to the environment easier. If you are living in a cold region, you can place your Lap Top outside in the open air.

Laptop or computer mining is not a problem, less electricity usage and less equipment for cool. The cooling problem from mining comes from Asics and GPU used especially in mining farms which requires high cool and make cool equipments expensive.  

You always need to take care to mine the notebook, as it already has cool limitations to normal use, a tip: always keep it on hold, perhaps using notebook support with coolers may help, but mining for notebooks is always complicated.

• +2 1

Yes the Miners of the Crypto Currencies faced this kind of the Cooling Problems. Because the Miners of the Bitcoin, Zcash or the many kinds of the Coins use the Coolers to make the Cool their System that are used for the mining. But these Coolers are Expensive.

• +5 1

To be sincere with you, now there is not anybody who can mine using an ordinary computer or laptop. Because one, is not profitable and two you will damage your machine for nothing! So at the end the result just loses, if you want to mine, I suggest you buying a potential computer with high RAM and processor.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Eezabell said:

Yes the Miners of the Crypto Currencies faced this kind of the Cooling Problems. Because the Miners of the Bitcoin, Zcash or the many kinds of the Coins use the Coolers to make the Cool their System that are used for the mining. But these Coolers are Expensive.

The coolers are expensive, but not that they are only expensive, they re also consuming electricity, if the region is cold, less electricity will be used but if not a cold region, the coolers will use electricity to be powered. 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:22 AM, on1k3n said:

I've been having a problem of keeping my laptop cool when I'm mining. I'm thinking of some ways to keep this thing from overheating. I'm almost to a point of putting an AC unit on the side of my laptop. Yes, it's that bad, but I don't know what else to do. How do you keep your computer cool from overheating? Should I keep mining or just let it die a slow death? 

When your computer got overheated its got cooled by its own fen, so you cannot cool it with outside AC, also its not safe to be mine with your computer because it will got collapsed.  

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have heard of certain fans that are especially designed for laptops, they are like a small desk that you put your laptop on and it has one up to three fans working at the same time and the cool down your device and some of them has beautiful lighting system too. The can take their power from a USP attached to your laptop itself or from a separate power source, and I advice you to use the separate power source.