Social media, are very dangerous to use!!! - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Social media, are very dangerous to use!!!

I so not believe, personally I mean several accounts in social networks which I'm using for personal earnings, so on such a the form of earnings I earn in day decent amount, this forum'm using as part-time job. But if you are so afraid of social networks, then just do not sit in them)

I think this has become a way of pirates old, but still, people should really be careful when using any device connected to the internet because scammers and hackers around anywhere on the web.

Do not pose any risk and the user is the main key that every hacker must skip to enter into your account
Therefore, the individual must be cautious in the use of social media
Everything will be fine

In my opinion this unique had become an already-established buccaneer solution, and yet in any event anybody could be aware when exercising on any sort of piece of equipment that may be connected to the on-line world considering that scammers not to mention criminals are everywhere in the web site

social media is dangerous if the user does not use something incorrectly.  for those who often cheat many ways they spread false information.  but as intelligent people we must be good at choosing which things are considered dangerous and which are not.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

Even if a friend ask me something very private, i will not tell it to them through social media, i would tell it to them in person to be safe.

Although your thinking is right but now a days we can not continue our life without social media, Social media has some bad effects but also have much benefits!

I once got a fraud mode like this, my friend on Facebook sent a message to me to borrow money from his account I was not sure then I confirmed via Line and it was true that his account had been hacked, We really have to be careful in the internet, especially social media and always confirm for important things like that.

Social media is dangerous for who is weak from the inside and doesn't know what is good or bad for him, I saw some people on social media saying anything about anything without any pervious knowledge about they are talking about 

Its not true all the time its depends on how you use it. Most of the time people fall in danger im agree with that but if u research then you will realise they fall in danger because of their carelessness and mistakes. So people should consciously use social media for everything   

in my opinion the danger is everywhere even if you are in the forest. the problem is how you carry yourself and know the rules wherever you are. crime exists because there is an opportunity, to be wise and be careful in acting and doing something is the key

Yes indeed. The social media is open field in our society. It depends on the person of they will expose thier personal info on social media. But the thing is, you must protect your privacy no matter what.

Not really, if you will be very careful, then you will be safe. Don't put too private information about you. Do not tell something to someone you don't know about you. Be safe.

Not totally but it depends on how you will use social media, you just need to be mo careful, be wise and be smart especially for those who are protecting something because one wrong click your world may be destroy because your dignity will lose. 

On 16/11/2019 at 12.04, Shahadatbd said:

Social media can be hacked properly at any time. But we need to add friends who are known. An unknown person is always dangerous to us. Cryptotalk safer will not hack. Use most social media security systems like Facebook.

Your opinion is correct and I agree if the hacker is very dangerous even social media can be hacked anytime properly. So in the future we are looking for friends who are easily recognized and trusted because friends who are not known are afraid of being dangerous.

Cryptotalk is safer and won't hack into our accounts, so use most social media security systems like Facebook as a new job.

I don't know how this topic related to crypto. But anyways, if you know how to stay secured in social media then no hacker can steal your informations or do harm to you. There are many ways to stay secured in social media.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

<>Because you use that font standard size, please help us it published OP  according  to community, thank you.<>

Social Media is not problem , users have become t poor utility and how companies take advantage them.

It is really the true danger, following tips or steps explained many time it protects itself from hacker, but from misuse there never. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Holy crap that was an awful post to read. Why do you have an airbrushed child's photo as your profile picture? It is very creepy and I highly doubt it is you. This problem has existed since social media started, but lots of them have eventually put better restrictions in place to stop it happening. It is perfectly possible to live your entire life without social media and you will be a lot happier because of it.

According to me there is risk of using social media.If we put strong security the risk of hacking will be reduce.So the risk will be also reduce.

The way social media absorbs how you are as a person is indeed dangerous. The information that you share online is a way for people to know you, to use your identity for fraud and for whoknowswhat they plan to do. It is important that you are cautious whenever you post online. 

It looks like social media is about social work and a place where everyone helps each other but in reality and my opinion social media is about to steal everyone personal information.

Privatizing your social media accounts, and don't put all source on you timeline 

On 11/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, Nurul Huda said:

we need to add friends who are known. An unknown person is always dangerous to us

But we're here to make new friends not old

19 minutes ago, Lesor said:

Privatizing your social media accounts, and don't put all source on you timeline 

But we're here to make new friends not old

I like your advice and I will follow your suggestion that I will not always put all sources in the timeline so that it is safer if there is something important.

I'm happy if you have the desire to make new friends so there are more friends.

In my opinion, you should always just stick with contacting only accounts that you know. Your friends should be considerate and know how to protect their account. If hey don't, you should teach them. I'm telling you right now that no friend would want you calling/messaging them constantly about whether it's you writing from the account.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help