Question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox?

Hello Guys

I have a question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox
There are some coins which they request certain actions:
For example AIR: 10 ds, 10 air buys ....
I really didn't understand what it meant, so what does ds mean?
Please who know answer me.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

For 10ds it means 10 dice
This means that you have to play the game of gambling ten times or ten attempts
If a currency is specified, for example 10 ds btc, you should gamble in Bitcoin

For air buy 10, it means that you make ten purchases of air or the currency you have selected, which means you trade 10 times.

I hope that my explanation is clear
Good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

For air buy 10, it means that you make ten purchases of air or the currency you have selected, which means you trade 10 times.

Good luck

Thank you now the picture is clear, this means that in order to get a profit from this investment you must play gambling 10 times or ten attempts and if you do not do this condition you will not get your profits.

Yobit is recommend users of invest box to do those action before get your interest because is to make people to trade cause if all users on yobit will use only invest box yobit will no longer earn profit cause those coins listed in invest box its not for yobit, but they are owned by developers.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/14/2019 at 12:09 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

hello my friend. i also have AIR invest-box and i can explain to you:

10 air Buy : it means you must buy at least minimum amount of Air token using your BTC . min amount : 0.0001 BTC

10 ds : you must place yobit dice you AIR with minimum bet 0.01 AIR

and new rules tells don't sell your AIR or you will not receive daily percent.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Guess I no longer need to tell the meaning of DS since somebody already answered it. But I would like to comment on the investbox. Investbox are now having a prerequisites in order to be accredited. Yobit also placed a prerequisite on the free coins. 

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

3 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

Guess I no longer need to tell the meaning of DS since somebody already answered it. But I would like to comment on the investbox. Investbox are now having a prerequisites in order to be accredited. Yobit also placed a prerequisite on the free coins. 

Yes, Yobit puts a lot of conditions on some coins in the investbox, especially the coin that I distributed in the last Airdrop has rather difficult conditions.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:39 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

Thosr actions are written compressed words but they can be expanded like this. AIR: 10 D's, thats means you should play yobit dice game 10 times, and 10 AIR buys means you must make ten simple buy order of AIR token.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:39 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

Many people dont understand what means ds, that is Dice game.

For AIR investbox like you write you need 10 ds and 10 AIR buys without sell AIR.

That means, you need to play 10 times AIR dice game and to buy 10 times AIR which is (0.0001 BTC is min. for trade) 0.001 BTC daily and without sell AIR before you get payment.

You can sell your AIR after you get payment, but you need to buy again 10 times AIR to get next payment and of coruse you must to play dice game too for next and all future payments.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

When it says ds it means dice game and when 10 buys you need to a 10 successful buy order the amount you bought was not important as long as you made 10 buy order successful.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/13/2019 at 9:39 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

Yeah brother, i think the other user are already do their best to explain  for you what DS mean, but no body tald you that you need to hold AIR, it mean you don't have to sell it if you want to get the reward from investbox, also there are some investment that it don't need any action to get the profits, and it's the one i'm using.

Invest box it's always a good way to cover the losses.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, Awaremooner said:

So what happens if you didn't gamble and trade this coin? Well the coin you have in the investbox be taken away from you? Well it be returned to you with no profit? I really do not get what happens. Besides, what's the lock up time for this site investment?

Simply put, these conditions are linked to the profit from the invest box , unless you do not fulfill them, you will not win from the invest box and a market will get your money back according to my understanding.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 6:45 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Good luck

Indeed yes,

great information, personally now i  also got what its mean, but i think it's so complicated and not so easy requirements to achieve.

19 minutes ago, Bashir said:

I think it refers to 10 dice mate yet I didn't make try use of it but quite sure yobit is trying well

Yes, that is correct. Some members have told me this before. This means that you must play 10 attempts with dice in order to fulfill this condition in order to get your investment. This makes me hesitate to use the investment fund. Thank you.

On 14.11.2019 at 00:39, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

Each coin in the investment box has its own conditions for receiving interest. AIR: 10 ds, 10 air buys .... this means you need to play Dice on Air 10 times (the bet amount is not important) and buy a dice coin 10 times. It's not a one-off but every 24 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Just now, CryptoMaxim said:

Each coin in the investment box has its own conditions for receiving interest. AIR: 10 ds, 10 air buys .... this means you need to play Dice on Air 10 times (the bet amount is not important) and buy a dice coin 10 times. It's not a one-off but every 24 hours.

Thanks for the clarification, but does that mean that I have to daily or every 24 hours play Dice on Air 10 times and also make 10 buys . I think this is too much if it was once it might have been somewhat acceptable.

On the first day of stepping into yobit, I made invest liza, surely anyone who plays on yobit knows its golden age in 2017 so that I can not escape quickly so it is quite good, but every day you need to dice on yobit site with your own money There, I love dice, so I lost a lot of nearly $ 1,000, so you guys should invest but it's good to use dice

On 11/14/2019 at 1:39 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello Guys

If you add some of your coins in investbox and you see the actions like you said 10 ds and 10 air buys its mean that you are going to dice on the air coin at 10 times and buy 10 air coins which is safe in your account then you will get the percentage on daily basis from the yobit investbox because there are some rules of these coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What people think about it doesn't really matter, what matters is that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation and people shouldn't deposit amounts randomly for later use.

About the Yobit Investment Box I know that if you put on 10 million Bitcoins here in the investment box, then you get 1000 Bitcoins daily for free.  However 10 winds probably meant it

On 12/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, Sweet said:
What people think about it doesn't really matter, what matters is that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation and people shouldn't deposit amounts randomly for later use.

Where did you get this news from that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation!!! This news is incorrect and I have not heard of it before !! I have been working on this exchange for several years and have never faced any kind of fraud or scam !!! On the contrary, it is a respectable exchange and gives many good opportunities for profit. And I always withdraw my money without any problems. Please make sure your information is correct.

To my knowledge, ds is dice, and 10 ds means 10 dice. and the idea behind that means you have to play 10 games. I don't know much about this

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, Sweet said:

I think you are wrong. yobit is the most trusted exchange now and the security is very high on there platform. now a days people are becoming interested about the platform and they are investing on some coins via this exchange.

7 minutes ago, Akbor said:

I think you are wrong. yobit is the most trusted exchange now and the security is very high on there platform. now a days people are becoming interested about the platform and they are investing on some coins via this exchange.

I joined you, too, I replied to this person before you and told him that YoBit is reliable and not a scam and I have been registering for it for several years and havn't any problem. This person must not know what to say.