What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

sign given that dividing the present information, i failed to know about sensational a hundred plotlines yang. still i feel when you are attempting to create blood group usefull position, you operate excess of a hundred writers, to clarify the underrating, undernourish sources operating room counter sites plus cost to  spot.

Yes this is the basic information, everyone already knows or maybe should know, if they don't know.
This is basic but useful information, that most people usually miss.
Thankyou for sharing...

Yes this is the basic information, everyone already knows or maybe should know, if they don't know.
Thankyou for sharing...

Thankyou for sharing...

My friend it's not that difficult to make a useful post widget have to keep in mind few things that your post must contain hundred letters and it  should not be a repetitive post the language you used is easy to understand for the other members to get the point you are trying to convey and last but not the least it should contain the appropriate information

Thanks buddy for sharing your opinion. I think you should make a post useful by sharing experience on crypto currencies. It could be helpful for everyone. You should do some proper research to your post more interesting. It all depends on you that how much you spend time to gain experience on any forum.

Your post can only be useful only if determine and reach the characters needed,and so also the topic should be in a simple and correct English form to make easy for the members to know and also gain some knowledge on it,and that's why you need to do and have knowledge on a topic you create.

Hello my friend .. Thank you very much for this information that helps me to write a successful publication that contains the benefit and knowledge, and with this all elements of the publication are complete in terms of usefulness and publish content rich with valuable information ... I believe that the post should be of a moral character and his words inspire and influence Readers ... Good luck ...

Good and useful participation. We have to wait in the work, write the correct, useful and meaningful posts, and we must constantly learn from any information that we can benefit from.

My dear friend I did not knew about the 100 characters rule. However I think that when you try to make a usefull post, you use more than 100 characters, to explain your idea, give examples or counter examples and added value to your post. And we have to work according to the rules.

Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes, all participants in this forum must be participating in not less than 100 characters, and the content must be useful and important in the answer and does not contain any vulgar word or insults or anything affecting politics or religions that only follows the encrypted currency.

According to me friends i think a post must be useful if it is all about the proper topic. It Is having useful information in it. Clear the readers mind. Make the reader learn something from it. Produces new ideas for the readers.

The forum welcomes posts that are original and add value to the community for a long time. I'd like to extend my warmest greetings... Above all, they must be publications with good material, context, and that provide community-relevant information; this will enable your publication to be recognized as positive. This is all about adjusting and allowing thoughts stream.Thanks

Thank you for that. I was not aware of that. This information I gave is very useful, especially for novices, as they suffer from their inability to know everything about the platform quickly, and those with experience must publish things that benefit these people

Well the criteria of the post to useful the high effort ate need.i mean that you must have to learn  English language,writing and reading skill.if you have all these skill,then share the the positive ideas and useful  comments to others user.

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing this information about the valuable publication, and according to my opinion The publication must have a new, unique and utility, and adds new information about the world of encryption
I wish you good luck

For post to be useful the content of the post should be interesting .minimum 100 character should be in post. post should not be boring .there should be not any grammar and spelling mistake. the content should be easy

Thank you dear i also not know about this information and i also want an idea for making my post useful thanks again.

Thanks bro you have described absolutely right points about posting any kind of topic or content it should be informative and nicely done without any kind of spelling mistakes or bad words used it should be beneficial and informative for others.Thanks alot.

Yes I appreciate criteria because it is very useful for post it so due to this our posts will be meaningful and helpful but the cryptocurrency forum is also very easy that I am write a post easily but criteria is also very useful for our posts.

Hello friend hope you are doing great.

Thank you friend it's a great information. We all have to follow these rules and guidelines to become successful person. I also doing my posts in a right way but after your guidance i am trying to make my posts more better and efficient. Thank you.

thank you for sharing this information with us. it is very helpful to the newbies. dear, if you want to create a useful and helpful content then you've to do research about that completely. check on google and youtube and pick important points about your cotent, when you get your answers completely then you put that answer here in more than 100 characters. i think it is very easy to get answers and easy to create your useful content.

There are some criteria for good comments in the community. You must have a complete understanding of the subject with full knowledge of the technical aspects. Then you need to provide relevant information about the subject which the members will gain knowledge from it, and you shouldn't use insulting words. Don't forget you should publish comments with minimum 100 characters at least.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

A useful post is one that helps people and provides them with helpful information. For example, if someone is asking a question on a forum, a useful post would be one that answers the question. It should be clear and easy to understand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.