What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Good morning
I would like to thank you for sharing this information with us
Yes, I noticed these criteria also in the comments
As the comment must exceed 100 characters
And that the topic of the comment is of value and benefit to the forum
In the end, if one of your comments or posts was deleted, try again
Do not give up!
Thank you and good luck.

Creating a useful topic needs more work by researching and choosing what is appropriate as well as the way we discuss it so that we can transfer everything to the reader's mind. 

Dear friend, you asked a question that I did not think about before that. I will read some comments to benefit with you as well. I did not think before except to comment on posts with a rate of 100 characters and with useful content.

Yes, my friend, the most important thing is to have a topic with useful content for the reader to like, perhaps it will give you a positive reputation. Staying away from the redundant topic is also important

First of all we must see that post must be useful and informative It is recommended that each post or comment they make exceed 100 characters and talk about something real, something that can add value to the forum, since at the end of all cryptotalk is a help forum for users.

You shared very nice information i think the best criteria to be useful for our post it must contain the best quality materials and unique information that not shared by other members at first so our post get viral and members get information from our post and give us rating that cause to our success on this forum so always share the best quality martials. 

Edited by aameelia

dear friends first of all we should carefully about rules and regulations for example don't cheat others and write minimum 100 characters and well educate to others as per SOP of cryptocurrency.don't give wrong advice who you don't know.

It should also not be replicated. It should also have some kind of connection to finance, cryptocurrency, or some other subject related to income generation or even this site. Be sure to discuss each subject in the appropriate comment section. Yes, the rest is stated in the article. There is nothing to be afraid of if you are committed to your overall growth as well as the development of this site.

the post should include minimum one hundred characters and should not be vague or false. topic should be informative not irrelevant and time wasting

Yes my dear this is the basic re of this forum and every one who want to work there and not want to getting any warning point should be follow the rule and regulations of this forum and I think if you want more about this forum I suggest you to spend time there in this forum and get some knowledge about the crypto world and this forum which help you to improve your knowledge about this forum and you gain some experience about this forum which help you to increase your followers which help you getting good reputation there which is good for your repu and earning here

• +4 1

There are many  articles  used in post to make it  vrey  useful 

1 use english grammar 

2our post character  100

3 use of articles  a an the

Yes you are right mate, we should always try write at least 100 characters and we should try as much as we can to be creating useful posts and constructive contents that will earn us reputations from the members of the forum.

Yes, my friend, you have to provide new and unique content and put forward new ideas, and the topic is simple and easy, and you have to read the rules of the forum, and in more topics will gain more popularity, but we must focus on sharing the right information and make sure, and comment 100 comments Free at the beginning .

All the best for everyone.

The criteria of the post is very helpful everyone specially for the newbie who  don't know how to write and how much write you did great job mate it is very helpful post for members.

Certainly my dear friend, I, as a beginner, know the basics only, and I support your words. The basic criteria are the following: 1- at least 100 letters for mail 2- Avoid grammar and spelling errors 3- You have to publish something important by success, my dear friend

Although I think that new posts do not find a lot of acceptance because some members are afraid of them getting deleted. I made one post that has very good advice coming from my experience lately and it has not being read or commented at all.

Thankyou for the information. It will be useful for the new comers. There is one more thing they should keep in their mind. They are not suppose to copy from the above mentioned comments, that can give you warning points, later it can lead you to getting banned.

Yes you are right that we need to first meet the criteria of creating a useful post like we should at least follow the rules and regulations of the forum and need to complete our post that must contain at least 100 characters and we should not try to copy the content of others and our post must be unique and relevant to the crypto currency.

Well done my friend, yes, you are right
You must be well touched, avoid spelling mistakes, and not copy and paste from the words of others

This is the rule for posting messages. Each section of the forum has a message defining the rules. The bad news is that they don't provide a good explanation of why they don't validate us. I don’t know who is to blame. Only 30 out of 70 agreed. I try to constantly check if I can get to the finish line.

While you should share your own ideas and experience with the members. Avoid the cheating and copy pasting. Your content is full of knowledge and information that reader give the ratings very easily. 

Dear respective Sir, I think you should know well about this platform. 

My opinion about this topic is to create a unique post daily. 

Fellow the rules. 

Don't copy past. 

Los in correct English language. 

Talk in good way. 

Give respect to each others. 

In order for your topics to be important and useful, you must move away from repeating the same topics, and you must observe the grammar in writing, as well as be a mentor to members who are not critical of them, and thus you can access the useful publication

Hello my friend The posts should be useful, popular, and free from negativity and useless controversy, and no participation from others' participation should be imitated.

These are the basic criteria for writing a good post . But you also have to write in English in a good way . And that the publication is not copied from elsewhere . And that does not contain offensive ideas .