What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

I am worried that why my search bar is not responding . I tried a lot to create a post and my search bar gets freeze and i could not post anything meanwhile i am following all the rules and regulations. 

Well I think there is no specific criteria for a post to be useful and i mean that a post is useful if the information is authentic and the content is creative and post according to the topic or question asked. So i post in my criteria i learned from members, thanks.

I didn’t know about that what is cretaria but i want to know is this is amount and is thay is equal to any currencies i dont know any thing there are a lot of things which i want to know seniors please guide me.

Your post has many new thing to learn it is very useful post for newbies ,the rules that you have told us are very important for a useful post ,my friend told me some of the rules that are necessary for useful post but these 3 rules of yours were not in my knowledge again thank you so much.

Yes, my friend, everything in this forum follows rules and regulations. You must abide by them. All publications that we publish are subject to monitoring. You can earn useful points and you can get warning points. This depends on your understanding of the topic we publish.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

These are just some of the parameters that we must follow to create a worse publication, there are many more that I recommend that you read in the section on the forum where you will find an anchored topic called General rules where you will find in detail all the parameters so that a publication can be useful.

• +2 1

There are some rules that give direction to not make very bad post. It is not mean that anything else will be useful. This is something that may or may not be but it is up to the other in the forum to decide. If you are found that your post is not useful it will mean it did not give help to anyone.

Hello my friend, it is my third day here, I have learned from the instructions, conditions, basic criteria  and topics that I have read that what I have said is true and useful for everyone to know, and in order to be an effective member in this forum, the topics and articles related to cryptocurrencies , how to deal with and invest them also you can Give advice through your personal experience in the forum for the benefit of new members like me

Well a good post always contains useful knowledge about digital currencies, crypto talk rules are taken care and also have information for its members.

Good content and quality stuff always uprise a post and make it useful.

So we must think about users demand and policy of the forum.

The criteria of a good post is given below and try to follow this criteria out. Might the following of this kind of the criteria can help you in creating the content. 1. It should be useful 2. No grammar mistakes 3. Minimum of 100 words and 4. Did contains the abuses

• +1 1

Many thanks for sharing this. I  was sending my post in wrong direction but because you taught us. It is important to consider this criterion to avoid errors in the discussion.

Thanks for sharing these points and you are right that these are the criteria for useful post.For useful post which is very best thing is reading because its gives you the idea about that post and after reading you can understand well the topic and if you understand well then you can reply well which topic demands.

You've mentioned it all my Friend, for your post to be counted useful it must contain what is been mentioned on this topic here. When all this things are done all your post will be counted useful, and any of your post won't be deleted

I think that, for a post to be taken as useful, it must comply with the rules on forum posts, in addition to that it must have a simple topic that catches the attention of readers, they have to talk about the world of cryptocurrencies and You must have users commenting or discussing your topic, everything will depend on what you have studied and published.

I think firstly you follow rules regulation.  You have o take good content and meaningful post. I must omply rules on forum post . Simple topi should be you can understand easily.  Your comment also good . 

• +1 1

I think for a post to be useful, you need to understand the topic first, read other people's post then from your added knowledge you create your own useful post, it should be relevant to this forum and has the ability to educate everyone. 

According to my guess, our post in which we are good will put things and are good and will follow the rules.Some rules of cryptotalk is Less than 100 words in a post.There must be something special in our post.Our english grammar should be good.When our post is good, we will also get good reputation.

• +4 1

Yes right we should to make meaningful and informational posts.

You should to write own words. 

Don't copy and paste .

Don't pick content of others.

We should to make a post minimum of 100 characters.

Then we can make useful post.

Yes, thanks for the valuable information. First we need to know the rules and regulations of this platform and must follow that. It keeps your account safe and secure. If you create any topics that will be useful and informative to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Don't copy paste from others it will increases your warning points. So write carefully and useful topics to the members. 

In my opinion, 100 characters are not sufficient to express a useful idea. When I write a post, it is not less than 150-200 characters so that I can write something useful. Each post must contain at least a useful and new idea.

I agree with you on these points and the posts should be good and effective and give members useful and valuable information and thanks

The criteria to make useful post include good English, use of simple English and avoid  spelling and typing errors. Avoid copy and paste and always  make your post readible.

It must have to contains at least 100 words and also be unique and informative, then it can be counted as the useful post, so keep this in mind and you are ready to go

Yes the criteria that a post need are we have to ensure that the forum members understood our post and also they should contain good quality and contents

Hello my dear friend. If you want to publish the comments on this platform first. You have to express in two languages. The first is English. The second Russian. We should post in these two languages. We need to gain our knowledge about this group. Then you have to work on the platform. Good luck to you. Thanks.