What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

If you want to make a useful and unique post, then it is important that you have read the rules and regulations of the forum well, then make a post only by following them and you should not copy pasting, you should not add use less activities to your post.  You should use the use full information in your posts, you should use 3 to 4 sentences in your posts or Use at least 100 words.

Hey!

I think a few posts are viewed as helpful as well as alluring or mainstream to certain individuals, their are a few rules for a post to be valuable A post that doesn't continue to rehash same words .A post that has meaning and can educate or improve different people groups insight in the discussion. A post that doesn't express negative things so others.

Hello my dear friend,you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform in order to make a post to be useful.

And the rules are available at the about forum section as pinned comment,go and read it carefully.

And always include minimum of 100 characters in every post.

Definitely for a useful post you should have there things in mind. 

1. Your post must contains at least 100 characters. 

2. You post must be unique ( not repeating posts) 

3. I should have the content that can be useful for others. 

I hope this will help others. 

• +3 1

Our post should be composed using at least one hundred words and our post should use good English and simple words and the post should be prepared following all the rules. So our post will always remain as a useful post in this forum.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend thanks a lot for sharing this information as I'm new here I did not know many of these things. It would be a great help for all newbies like me if experienced people like this post good contents like this. 

Yes, we have to focus on the content of the posts, to be important and contain useful information, and to follow publishing laws to avoid deleting the posts.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Yes dude you are right as it is mentioned in the pinned posts.and anyone who follow the rules and fullfill the criteria of the forum he will gets good payments  in return and is safe from dangers.

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

If you want to make your post useful do nothing except to follow the rules. I suggest you to not violate the rules, if you does, you will been banned from this forum. Just read term and condition and reply or post according to the topics. Thanks

Of course, there should be criteria in our post because it makes the post acceptable. We need to highlight something important in our post so that everyone benefits.  Our words need to have simple and clear definitions that the director will be qualified to do

the topic is ""What are the criteria for a post to be useful?"" that's means according to your perform. Even you can get warning points if you do anything wrong and go against the rule. So, it's important to follow rules and share useful information and educated all the other . that's all

My friend always create some important thing in your post . My friend you say right always create useful and informative posts in easy words and our post consist of minimum  100 character and always follow the rules of this forum and my friend help other members especially new members .

• +1 1

Any topic that I see that is well explained to the simplest level that any member can easily comprehend if it is also very well constructed then for me that topic is a very good and useful topic.

You must post the required topics in the forum.  You will post in a way that benefits other members by your post.  You can also create topics to solve your problems.  Then the experienced members working in the forum will help you.  Thanks.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

According to my opinion useful posts have following critaria.

It musr contain at least hundred characters.

It should be related to topic.

And the topic also must be useful. Because if topic is deleted than post will also be deleted definitely. 

It should not mess with other topics.

• +4 1

@crmgoes  dear friend it is necessary that our post content 100 characters.  Must related to the topic. We must create post according the rules.  If we not follow these things our post will be deleted. 

Yes dear you are right and thanks for share such a useful information with us.I think our useful posts comprises of many things like our post and topic must be unique and have something important in it.It should be consist of minimum hundred  characters.We should care about rules and regulations while creating a posts.

• +2 1

Helo,My friend I really thankful to my senior he shear the most helpful knowledge post.and criteria in this platform you create post minimum 100 word.

Yes, everything you post and reply to is tracked and billed based on performance. You may also receive a warning if you make a mistake and break the rules. Therefore, it is important to follow the rules, share useful information and educate everyone else.

It should contains meaningful and educative contents, the post shouldn't be less than 100 letter, it has to be well constructed and has much information about cryptocurrency, no plagiarism, we should be able to construct a good and meaningful contents to earn good reputations.

Well a post becomes important based on the viewers needs. If the contents of the post is of good quality and great help for the others, it will be a popular one. So while choosing the topic choose what the people want and what will be a great use for them.

Thank you so much for sharing you this topic .this topic is very important and all the newbies who join this plate forum get benefit from your topic and then easily create an useful post.because some people are dont know this rules and then they get an negative reputation .so its a best for all newbies.so they work according to rules.best of luck dear.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you but I would add that you study well the rules that there explains everything that can be done and what not also then look for information from people who have much more experience in the world of cryptocurrencies but do not trust In anyone because you can also fall into the hands of unscrupulous people who the only thing they want is to harm you, in my case I always ask for advice or opinions from my closest friends and for now I'm doing well, good luck on your way

Of course, my friend, you can get the criteria for writing publications in the section about the platform, and there you can also find all the rules and laws that we must follow to work properly, without making any mistake ..

I think that you work smartly and with a creative spirit in the forum, away from the traditional work that leads to boring routine ..