What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi?

12 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that by this message he wanted to say that he knows that bitcoin will be popular since the current network of banks is very unreliable and many people are wary of it.

He didn't know whether bitcoin will go popular or not when he issued his whitepaper in 2009. Satoshi letter is certainly not about popularity, it is a suggestion to the whole people to think about an alternative way of owning and spending money in a completely private network. This is what Satoshi wanted to tell the people and he left them to decide on their own to choose between digital and physical currencies. All banks are not unreliable. We still have reputable banks in the world but the problem with all banks is not reliability, it is the presence of third party controller. Satoshi explains in his letter about eliminating intermediaries to reduce the fees.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message?

Satoshi mentions in his message, turmoil, political and economic disasters and uncertainty during the financial crisis so it is to confirm that Bitcoin was created because it offers benefits to tackle these problems.

I agree with the general opinion on what Satoshi wanted to say, he probably just emphasized that he created bitcoin for people who are tired of banks and other formal organizations.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:22 PM, Ardian1206 said:

I think the contents of the letter from Satoshi is to kill the banking world because in the bank there is still corruption and manipulation.  satoshi created also so that this world can change the latest innovations from digital systems and good security based on cryptography.

Yes your right bro satoshis nakamoto want to stop banking system, because they trys costumer's fund stolen for huge taxes,like if invest then pay  tax's withdrawl then also pay taxs, means every our activitie banks takes tax's, so satoshis want to alternative system and stop this pay tax's system.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:22 PM, Ardian1206 said:

I think the contents of the letter from Satoshi is to kill the banking world because in the bank there is still corruption and manipulation.  satoshi created also so that this world can change the latest innovations from digital systems and good security based on cryptography.

Yes your right bro satoshis nakamoto want to stop banking system, because they trys costumer's fund stolen for huge taxes,like if invest then pay  tax's withdrawl then also pay taxs, means every our activitie banks takes tax's, so satoshis want to alternative system and stop this pay tax's system.

Yes, many people believed that this is its meaning, and I believe that. Cryptocurrencies came in order to rid us of the banks ’control.

This is really an important letter by Satoshi.. He said it clearly.. The new financial system has started.. This is my opinion! He wants to replace the old financial system with a new encyption one! Especially after the worst international economic fall which it happened in 2008 

Is this really his letter?

It's very impprtant letter ! I think we're going to a new age now ! And it'll be the Cryptocurrency age ! 

That's what we wish all of us ! 

I think that he wanted to give people more freedom through their use of digital currencies because he hated coins and central control and banks over them so he created this currency

Well I think Satoshi Nakamoto hated the banking system and I think this one of the reason which made him create bitcoin,  I think he wanted to eliminate the banking system and also offer us more reliable way of keeping our valuables and also helping us financially.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

49 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I think Satoshi Nakamoto hated the banking system and I think this one of the reason which made him create bitcoin,  I think he wanted to eliminate the banking system and also offer us more reliable way of keeping our valuables and also helping us financially.

Satoshi certainly hated the prevailing banking system in the world that controlled and controlled our money, so he decided to get rid of this corrupt system and invent a new system based on decentralization where no one could control it.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:47 AM, Robot said:

I don't understand your topics. But I need to know clearly about this metter. But I think it is really great invented to creat bitcoin

yes the invention of bitcoin is helping millions of people from all over the world nowadays people are using bitcoin instead of fiat currencies because it takes very less time to send and receive money from all over the world 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the anonymous who developed the bitcoin and made revolution for the digital banking and investing money as a owner. This cryptocurrency is one of the greatest revolution in terms of the digital generation.

It can't be said that what was the meaning of the message. But it seems that he wanted to implement a new trading system for all us. He was devastated with the previous trading system and the banking process also. But his idea somehow worked really well. And now it is one of the best idea i guess. And Satoshi nakamoto did what was best for all of us. We are now in a new evolution of trading system. 

We all have individual differences of interpretations or on how we see a word. Personally I think it is only satoshi that can give an accurate answer and meaning to what he wrote on that letter.

4 hours ago, mdmusa said:

I think sathosi created this by reaching to fight a financial organisation that created somebody richer and doltishly concerning the individuals below. it's not possible for to form a cryptocurrecy as our main used currency due to its volatility, that produce from from money department and this idea totally freedom from government policy.  it’s specific to grasp the story of this bitcoin for these days many folks interested in the story behind it and the way it's started. i believe it had been an announcement to the poor money sector that's being management by governments round the world.

Yes, true, Satoshi hated this corrupt financial system that prevails in the world, and those who own banks and power and control our world, so he wanted to create a new system that eliminates this corrupt system by creating a decentralized cryptocurrency that no one can control.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

On Jan. 3, 2009, an anonymous developer called Satoshi Nakamoto made history when he (or she, or they) released the Genesis Block, the original block containing the first 50 bitcoins, onto Sourceforge. Unlike any of the 502,000+ blocks that came after, Nakamoto left a message in the code of the block:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

That line comes straight from the headline of a London Times article dated Jan. 3, 2009, which detailed banks being bailed out by the British government.  While Nakamoto never clearly stated the meaning of the message, many have interpreted it as a reference to why Nakamoto developed Bitcoin: to cut out the banks and middlemen that he saw as corrupt and unreliable, electing to create a more people-driven currency

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-genesis-block-bitcoin-terms/

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message?

After creation of bitcoin many people showed interest on bitcoin and it's price rise up. Some curious people want to know who create it. And they didn't get any information except the post which was from Satoshi Nakamato about bitcoin. And I think this is the meaning of the letter written by satoshi.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/17/2019 at 3:00 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I think so. He hated the existing monetary and financial system, hated the banking system and controlled the dollar in all currencies, so he decided to revolt on this status quo by creating a decentralized and uncontrollable currency.

He must have his own motives when he created cryptocurrency and just as you said he hated  way that financial system works so he created a cryptocurrency that can be used by so many people and they could profit while working for the currency itself

1 hour ago, Iriswolfgang said:

He must have his own motives when he created cryptocurrency and just as you said he hated  way that financial system works so he created a cryptocurrency that can be used by so many people and they could profit while working for the currency itself

Certainly he has his own motives, and the first of these motives, as Satoshi mentioned, is the elimination of the corrupt banking system that currently prevails in the world. He hated banks ’domination of the world’s economy and control of people by lending them money, so he decided to create a decentralized currency that no one could control.