What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi?

16 hours ago, tronbpmac said:

I have no idea what's this is associated with his or even their information I just realize that I'm operating as well as I'm obtaining my repayment.

Well if you do not know I can tell you that I think it means the message, Satoshi wanted a strong message to the corrupt financial system and the banking system that the hour of its end is approaching. Bitcoin is on its way to change all this corrupt system.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, fatima123 said:

It means permission to launch some things new for online payments system this is the highest level of humanity when he started this blockchain concepts. 

If we could have the permission to do all what is interested and needed we are free in the world of crypto currency

On 3/18/2020 at 6:42 PM, juos1s said:

I have no idea when I read that letter. I think maybe the content of the letter from Satoshi will be related to the banking system and something new will be set up with cryptocurrency, I really can't understand this letter completely.

Yes, the message relates to the prevailing banking system in the world. Satoshi hated this banking system and wanted to change it, so Bitcoin invented and sent this message to let the world know that this system is about to change.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:44 AM, hasanmehedi said:

I think he means that he does not want the currency to be concentrated, rather it should be a centralized currency and no government can accept or control its currency .Everybody has his own view on any of these issues.

The views of nakamoto were never to centralize bitcoin you got it all wrong, he wanted bitcoin to be decentralized so that it cannot be controlled.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:56 PM, labibaakterbithe7452 said:

You will conducted an awesome question. Regards for use on your stating. I presume this really is utterly a fabulous sense of mystery. Satoshi is mostly a renegade and additionally elegant people. Document equally honor the dog a whole lot.

Satoshi is really a mysterious person, and he has a lot of secrets that appear from time to time, in any case I think his mysterious message that he wrote wanted to direct it to the corrupt banking system in the world.

Satoshi Nakamoto provided humanity with a virtual currency that led to widespread controversy in the world. Many people did not believe in this currency and the possibility of its value, and we did not know the true Satoshi figure so far.

From my point of view, what Satоshi Nakamoto did was take advantage of the financial crisis of 2007 and bring to the financial market a new electrоnic payment alternative such as bitcoin. The message was financial freedom

On 3/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, HackerBoy said:

I think, It may have many meanings but the most important thing is that its currency will control the financial systems and be an alternative to them

Of course it has many meanings, and it is useful to tell us about each other. For me, the most important meaning of Satoshi's message is that it was a warning to end the prevailing financial system in the world i.e. the corrupt banking system and the beginning of a new era in which the world gets rid of this corrupt system.

I did not understand the topic well and never heard the message about it. All I know is that Satoshi was the one who designed Bitcoin and launched Bitcoin as the first currency on this decentralized technology.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:16 PM, Francojon said:

I exceedingly grasp no brainstorm satoshi doomed with his communication toward the back so therefore as he didn't gave up a lot in a row I truly dream he will take place put a bet on to the earth for a moment unchanging if he appears as shadowy in method to cleanse extra belongings about him. 

I think your post is more obscure to me than Satoshi's message !!! In fact, I did not quite understand what you want to say because the translation seems to be very poor. Please try to clarify your words more frequently next time. Thank you.

I think he was trying to tell people why he created these currencies and the benefit of this in getting rid of the central banking system and that the decentralization system is much better but I saw that he did not talk about any future steps he would take, why?

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, magd said:

I think he was trying to tell people why he created these currencies and the benefit of this in getting rid of the central banking system and that the decentralization system is much better but I saw that he did not talk about any future steps he would take, why?

Thank you, yes I think this is what he tried to tell people about. As for why he did not talk about any future steps, I do not know the reason, perhaps because he made Bitcoin in a pre-planned manner and put in it all the things that guarantee her success in the future as he wants it.

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message? Useful or interesting 2.

Satoshi has special meaning in term of bitcoin and crypto currencies market. Satoshi is lowest part of bitcoin and altcoins are price determination is made in term of bitcoin satoshi. So I hope you have clear meaning of satoshi word. 

1 hour ago, Iamelneeno said:

A lot of people have different perception on that particular letter  and we all have individual differences with a different way of thinking method. But I think he was trying to identify the soul purpose of btc and how it should be mined and also to create awareness of his existence. 

Thank you for your good analysis of Satoshi's message. I particularly liked your saying “he was trying to identify the soul purpose of btc.” Yes, I think there is a spiritual purpose made by Bitcoin, we can say that he wanted the greed, greed, and exploitation that underlie the corrupt banking systems .

On 4/21/2020 at 10:39 AM, Victhor0 said:

Well, Satoshi nakamuto wrote a white paper, declaring the need for better money, and a means by which it could happen. The cryptography community that revolved around him saw it's benefit, and coders facilitated it's creation.

I do not think that Satoshi wrote any book, and we wrote a letter on the symbolic signature of the first bitcoin block that he mined on his laptop, this message contained vague meanings and I think it symbolized the main goal of the Bitcoin invention.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

On Jan. 3, 2009, an anonymous developer called Satoshi Nakamoto made history when he (or she, or they) released the Genesis Block, the original block containing the first 50 bitcoins, onto Sourceforge. Unlike any of the 502,000+ blocks that came after, Nakamoto left a message in the code of the block:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

That line comes straight from the headline of a London Times article dated Jan. 3, 2009, which detailed banks being bailed out by the British government.  While Nakamoto never clearly stated the meaning of the message, many have interpreted it as a reference to why Nakamoto developed Bitcoin: to cut out the banks and middlemen that he saw as corrupt and unreliable, electing to create a more people-driven currency

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-genesis-block-bitcoin-terms/

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message?

In 2008 bitcoin 2as created. But from that time no one know about it's creator. That time only one person share about bitcoin information through a social platform.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/26/2020 at 1:42 PM, Amirkhan said:

The satoshi may have create this means of transaction as a way to bring about alternatives and opportunities that banks are not giving and bitcoin is innovation that will help more in the future that it is now. 

Yes Satoshi created bitcoin and he knew that this would change the world’s pain if it were accepted and spread greatly, of course the first beneficiaries are the ordinary people and the affected are the banks and the governments.

Satoshi Nakamoto was developed Bitcoin to control our money by ourself. Banks are not trusted for everyone and governments can print money as they can . So Satoshi Nakamoto was built this Crypto to financial freedom.

I think that by this message he wanted to say that he wants banks not to be as popular as they are now because they do not give guarantees of safety of money and anonymity to their users. 

Everyone does not know the full truth about establishing this currency, but among the most important things agreed upon is that I am considered a free currency and a new financial system that does not subject to me any authority of the banks or the government and it does not need you to pay taxes or something like these things that we were dealing with the banks.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

46 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

Everyone does not know the full truth about establishing this currency, but among the most important things agreed upon is that I am considered a free currency and a new financial system that does not subject to me any authority of the banks or the government and it does not need you to pay taxes or something like these things that we were dealing with the banks.

This is absolutely true, my friend, there are many important reasons that prompted Satoshi to create this wonderful currency, including, as you mentioned, getting rid of the corrupt banking system, paying taxes and interest that the bank takes, as well as the freedom to send and receive money.

I think he want to say that there should be no bank. Because they charge from your money. He want that everyone control his money by its own. 

On 5/4/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

This is a good topic I must confess and I think Satoshi made the right decision because here we are today many people all over the world are making use of bitcoin as source of income and I think in the nearest future bitcoin will dominate the world.

Yes, this is what we all want, we want Bitcoin to dominate the whole world because Bitcoin gave us financial freedom and gave us a good way to earn money and through it the old corrupt system based on banks and the control of central governments will be eliminated.

I think that by this message he wanted to say that he knows that bitcoin will be popular since the current network of banks is very unreliable and many people are wary of it.