What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi?

11 minutes ago, rumohmirah2 said:

The Satoshi Nakamoto web page posted an electronic puzzle to find out the proper call of the inventor, provided via "Bloomberg" to Wikipedia experts. The conduct and ideas of people as they seem to others.

Thank you very much, I have not heard about this puzzle before, but you have not told us what opinions have been published on this puzzle, I think it is similar to this puzzle that I am trying to explain here on this topic. So thank you for adding this important information.

I think the content of Satsi's letter is to kill the banking world because the bank still has corruption and corruption. Sotoshi created it so that the world can change the security of digital systems based on the latest innovations and cryptography.

I have not idea about their letter and I m sure that there are many members here who dont know or not learned the letter, but is better if you search about this letter and you introduce it here to give our opinion about the mean of the letter written.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Satoshi wanted a currency that did not depend on a government, i.e a decentralised currency.

However, the problem with crypto is that it's not robust enough to accommodate 3billion users transacting at once.

Whereas, fiat transactions have sufficient technology in place to accommodate 7billion users at once.

1 hour ago, Rifat100 said:

The text refers to the headline published in the Times on January 3, 2009.The importance of crypto in general, what it develops and the industry comes from blockchain is just about making better money that works without red tape.  The central banks are certainly at the forefront of people's minds,
  Some people claim that time is just a coincidence.A unit of Satoshi equals bitcoin.

Yes, banks are in people's minds, and they were in Satoshi’s mind when he wanted to change this corrupt financial system represented by the banks that control people and the world and control them.

I think Nakamoto wrote his whitepaper to criticize banks and explained why they fail to act like an effective monetary system. He wanted to tell us, controlled transactions can be unsafe even if they are under supervision of banks. It is not good if someone can see all your transaction details including date, amount and account number. Nakamoto wanted to emphasize on the importance of anonymity and he thinks anyone has a right to keep his/her privacy in any transaction.

I don't know what he mean in his written but he is really genius that he created bitcoin successfully. There are many opportunity to make money in online because of his bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes BTC came to stop the control of banks for people money 
now if you want to save some money in any bank you should have a job and prove from where you got his money 
and they take every single information about you 
so in banks you loose your privacy 
so BTC cancelled all of these and all you need is a password to protect your funds and that all 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

On Jan. 3, 2009, an anonymous developer called Satoshi Nakamoto made history when he (or she, or they) released the Genesis Block, the original block containing the first 50 bitcoins, onto Sourceforge. Unlike any of the 502,000+ blocks that came after, Nakamoto left a message in the code of the block:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

That line comes straight from the headline of a London Times article dated Jan. 3, 2009, which detailed banks being bailed out by the British government.  While Nakamoto never clearly stated the meaning of the message, many have interpreted it as a reference to why Nakamoto developed Bitcoin: to cut out the banks and middlemen that he saw as corrupt and unreliable, electing to create a more people-driven currency

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-genesis-block-bitcoin-terms/

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message?

Maximum people of the crypto world know Satoshi Nakamato as crypto founder. But no one know who is the person. After create of bitcoin, the perosn posted in platform. I think that was the letter written by Satoshi.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

20 hours ago, Bosu said:

I in truth prospect he'll roll up recede to the humankind a moment or  stable if he seems as unexceptional in succession to shed light on different equipment about him. Nakamoto is Karl Marx of the planet and their price range, networks, careers and importance.

Yes, there are many who believe this that Satoshi is Karl Marx of the twenty-first century. Yes, he is an exceptional economist and he changed the course of the world through his wonderful invention called Bitcoin and this means the message that Bitcoin will change the corrupt financial system.

I think it was a great step which was taken by the satoshi nakamoto to introduce Bitcoins to the world and it was a successful idea too because it's right that there are lots of middleman and banks who are corrupted and it effects our basics amount of the earnings through them so it was a great step taken by him.

This is very confusing because until know no one is sure about this bitcoin and letter is another wired thing so may be he hate this banking and financial system so he was in search of any good and replaceable alternative which happen but we never know what is fact about this bitcoin and letter but may be in future we will have some better things about this.

He was cleanly forceful the globe that he is at this time to grant them right to complete come again? they would like to achieve, and preserve cartel bitcoin

We know that Bitcoin is a seventies. I don't know the meaning of satsi.

Sitoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin taken from his name. 

4 hours ago, Ummi112 said:

It may obtain numerous meanings but the the largest part essential idea is that its currency will jurisdiction the monetary systems and be an complementary to them

Yes, this is an important part of it, but the most important part, in my opinion, is that he wanted to change the corrupt global financial system and revolutionize all the corrupt financial systems that dominate the world of economics. Especially the banking system.

Well I think the meaning of Satoshi's message is the time for banks and brokers is over and now a new era of financial transactions has begun.

I do not know the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi. I think Satoshi means the smallest unit of Bitcoin. But I do know that Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin in 2009.

He was simply telling the world that he is here to give them right to achieve what they want to achieve, and can trust bitcoin. 

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks. As an interpretation which I can suggest. It's More like he was talking of an alternative prospect or program which be like a new source of having money being kept in the note which an individuals has a personal bank on their funds as having to order a reference check to be inline for any transaction mist have legal che k e even if it's it's the owner of that bank account,since Crypto, tends to be like a store of funds and guarantee some levels of security mad a very close relation on how your funds is being managed

On 2/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, McCree said:

I wonder if the 2008 crisis incited Satoshi to develop bitcoin? The bitcoin whitepaper was published in October 2008 which was during the recession so maybe the events that were happening displeased him greatly.

That time the world was shaken and many great mind start thinking about encounter this problem.The satoshi take this seriously and creat a way to make new payment method for people.Where they can be freed from paper money system.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

That time the world was shaken and many great mind start thinking about encounter this problem.The satoshi take this seriously and creat a way to make new payment method for people.Where they can be freed from paper money system.

I saw your signature and the USDT is the fake airdrop and they now want 10$ deposit and after that they will send you the USDT whihc you make in the airdrop. Crypto is the best business but the scammer will try to ruined it becasue of fake coins and airdrop.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, hassan7200 said:

I do not know why satoshi nakamoto write this letter and write this statement.in my opinion i think that if he is live know then he will come again in front of whole world when the all supply of bitcoin will be minned.

No my friend, Satoshi Nakamoto, neither I nor you nor any of you who are now will be present when all bitcoin is mined because this will be in the year 2140 meaning after 120 years and I do not think that any of those who are now will be alive until that time.

On 27.11.2019 at 16:33, laska smrtici said:

It may have many meanings but the most important thing is that its currency will control the financial systems and be an alternative to them

I don 't really believe it, at least not today. Cryptocurrencies in large numbers are concentrated in individuals who can manipulate prices in contrast to the more stable Fiat.

It's impossible to find out 100% for sure what's the meaning of this letter. We can only assume what he wanted to say but because he is not here to confirm it well never know the real truth