What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the meaning of the letter written by Satoshi?

30 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Well it is only about the signification of bitcoin cryptocurrency where satoshi is real and he made the blockchain technology and so as bitcoin  

But i wonder why someone would give up such a great invention to a pseudonymous name, such royalty.

I don't understand your topics. But I need to know clearly about this metter. But I think it is really great invented to creat bitcoin

Just now, Robot said:

I don't understand your topics. But I need to know clearly about this metter. But I think it is really great invented to creat bitcoin

Sorry that you could not understand my topic, because it is in fact clear and simple !! In any case, the topic is brief. Satoshi has written a symbolic message on the first Bitcoin block that he mining, and I wonder here about the meaning of this message.

I haven't read the letter yet.  So I don't know anything about it.  However, I will read this letter and I will try to find out what this means.

I don't know satoshi meaning. But I am very excited to know about this metter. If anyone know this meaning then please tell me

The letter indicated that the Bitcoin maker will bring out a sign up elucidation numerous of the questions that trouble responsibility and stakeholder dealers, mainly notably the self of the individuality or thing that claimed task for the digital currency, according to Bloomberg.

In my opinion and simple words dollars have cents 100 cents is a dollar i think same thing about stoshies but i dont know haw many stoshies is a one bitcoin  sorry for that dude i have only little info for you 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:18 PM, TimopheyKa said:

😙Most likely, he wanted to create a new revolution in the topic of trade and currencies. And that cryptocurrency will come to replace our usual currency, and what do you think?

You are right brother. I really agree with you. You cleared the topic nicely.  Satoshi really wanted to make a online based cryptocurrency to make a revolution. So lets earn btc from here created by satoshi nakamoto.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:29 AM, kyoukage01 said:

By the way many people have interpreted that message, you would almost think Satoshi Nakamoto is the Karl Marx of the modern internet financial world, who tried to destroy the status quo set up by modern bourgeoisie by introducing blockchain technology.

Or maybe we are just thinking too much, and he/they left that message just to troll our minds.

Karl Marx had more radical crazy ideas than Satoshi. Marx's ideas were never meant to go mainstream because it was impossible. Satoshi had a point when writing about bailouts: He didn't like that money was being created out of nowhere. In fact, bitcoin is far ahead of any country's currency because no criminal organization has been able to counterfeit it. They are forced to mine bitcoin in order to get value out of it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Welcome with me
I think exactly the opposite, because the content of the message is as follows: A consultant on the brink of a second bank bailout
I see from the message explanation that Nakamoto used cryptography to save banks from the financial crisis
Making decentralized coding to get people to spend their money. Fiat into crypto. In the end, banks get cash.

Thank you very much for shear a good information, It was also my question. I got lot of useful knowledge, so please keep continue this quality topic.

Thank's again

In my opinion, that line means that the release of the bitcoin block will be the start of banking institutions going bankrupt. Satoshi must really hate banks to put that line in his block. He probably got rejected by a bank when he was asking for a loan.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

7 hours ago, AtikaMim said:

Horrible stuff, I'm elite again.  I truly appreciate this forum.  I think Nakamoto's plan was to revolutionize cryptocurrency and trading methods.  Satoshi Nakamoto has rebuilt an economic prose by its leading bank.

Indeed, Satoshi has rebuilt the global economy again but has no bank, but what he has is the first cryptocurrency in the world called Bitcoin through which this system will destroy the corrupt and dominant banking system in the world.

Satoshi is believed to be an inventor of Bitcoin so I think in order to give him the huge respect the word satoshi is introduced to represent the smallest unit of Bitcoin. There are so many speculations that Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive or dead. 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

On Jan. 3, 2009, an anonymous developer called Satoshi Nakamoto made history when he (or she, or they) released the Genesis Block, the original block containing the first 50 bitcoins, onto Sourceforge. Unlike any of the 502,000+ blocks that came after, Nakamoto left a message in the code of the block:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

That line comes straight from the headline of a London Times article dated Jan. 3, 2009, which detailed banks being bailed out by the British government.  While Nakamoto never clearly stated the meaning of the message, many have interpreted it as a reference to why Nakamoto developed Bitcoin: to cut out the banks and middlemen that he saw as corrupt and unreliable, electing to create a more people-driven currency

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-genesis-block-bitcoin-terms/

So what do you think is the meaning of Satoshi's message?

After that post we didn't get any update from the account. Also no one know who is the owner of the account. Many people claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamato. But they couldn't provide genuine documents for proof.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Wow Amazing ! I have never knew about that ! Tank you for sharing this special infromation with us ! I am still surprise about the information that I learned everyday here !

On 11/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

e 502,000+ blocks that came after, Nakamoto left a message in the code of the block:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

Bitcoin does not cease to have interesting things on a technical level but there is always some mysticism surrounding it.

It conveys the idea that your message is to propose bitcoin as a currency for the so-called "Establishment."

Do not forget that Bitcoin is produced or born after the terrible year 2008, where the world economy suffered a fall in its assets,this is did not happen since the early twentieth century.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

13 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

Bitcoin does not cease to have interesting things on a technical level but there is always some mysticism surrounding it.

It conveys the idea that your message is to propose bitcoin as a currency for the so-called "Establishment."

Do not forget that Bitcoin is produced or born after the terrible year 2008, where the world economy suffered a fall in its assets,this is did not happen since the early twentieth century.

I wonder if the 2008 crisis incited Satoshi to develop bitcoin? The bitcoin whitepaper was published in October 2008 which was during the recession so maybe the events that were happening displeased him greatly.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I dont know the meaning of satoshi or even bitcoin but what i know its only a valued and the leading crypto currency that has helped a lot of people and gave them large profits, hope one day i'll know the meaning of satoshi.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

He is developer and real hero of this world.. Naakomoto. Give us Bitcoin and this world which we are connected today... Because of him every crypto world are going on... 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:00 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I think so. He hated the existing monetary and financial system, hated the banking system and controlled the dollar in all currencies, so he decided to revolt on this status quo by creating a decentralized and uncontrollable currency.

Yes that is the truth to some extents because some one can not just wake up one day just think of a kind of internet money that will replace the banking and the control national currencies of many countries.

21 hours ago, McCree said:

I wonder if the 2008 crisis incited Satoshi to develop bitcoin? The bitcoin whitepaper was published in October 2008 which was during the recession so maybe the events that were happening displeased him greatly.

That's right, I read somewhere, and what I'm going to comment on is unofficial, that is, it can be a lie or reality, but nobody can deny or validate it.

Anyway, in that financial debacle "they say" Satoshi lost a lot of money and bitcoin was his answer. with double intention:

• Revenge
  • Recover part of the lost money.

options:

1. Fake!
  2. True!
  3. Fake and True!

😉

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We all share the things we know, that's why I created this site, to get rid of doubts, know things we don't know and learn more.

19 minutes ago, Jubayer islam said:

I really hope he will come back to the world sometime even if he appears as anonymous in order to clarify more things about him

Yes everyone desires the return of Satoshi and wishes to reveal his true personality, he has made a beautiful and wonderful thing in our lives and we therefore love him from our hearts. But I have the feeling that if the real Satoshi appears, then this beautiful legend will lose its beauty.