Same Topic but Different Language - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I think this will be allowed , because this type of content not posted in other languages, so it will be count as new topic! So i think it will be counted

The help cryptotalks application, by looking at them, gets the work done near the hosts as a result of special States. In this way, our personal different languages fluctuate. As a result, she or he publishes a speech on the blog. But it looks like cryptotalk, you can just use only native speakers of the British language, including Russian.

I figure you can make another theme for it since it was erased, simply place it in the correct segment for it that won't be erased for "off point" reason. In any case, I don't propose you post it in two language.

Well, I think that could be allowed, if we give the people who created the original post the credit it deserves. Being honest and not plagiarism.

It should be allowed because they people that are reacting to the post before are from a different country. The new post with different language is meant for another people. 

• +1 1

i saw some comments that are using their local language. hopefully, the administrators  would take into consider about having the different local language sections

• +1 1

I have noticed some exact topics amongs different languages and we certainly must involve everyone in discussions of some of the important topics, since not everybody can speak and express thought in English.

The discussion must be open to all! The only funny thing is, I think, - the fact that a discussion of the topic in one language will have the people involved arrive to different conclusions, than the other group, speaking a different language.

• +1 1

I think it not just makes sense, but also it would great to ALL the topics in both russian and English. I speak both, but people who don't might miss a lot of useful information

• +1 1

Here basically 2 languages are used, English and Russian, I think that to create a topic, it is important to know if it was already dealt with in any of those languages, because it would be more of the same, although I have noticed that many create similar but content topics different, maybe with a different approach and they are very good topics

• +1 1

En este momento que cryptotalk ya tiene un poco de experiencia en la red, deberían hacer estos cambios de idioma ya que en muchas plataformas puedes dar tu opinión y hacer publicaciones en otros idiomas.

• +1 1

That is a real problem in the forum, although it must be said that for my part I only read the comments that are in English,

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I think i have seen in a post of a modaretors where he said that if anyone post a topic which is not available  in his forum but already posted in the different forum.So most probably there's no problem with this.

• +1 1

I have noticed in the forums repetition of the titles of the topic, you can have the opportunity to participate in the one of your preference, it is a tendency that the topics are repeated, they could have filters to avoid this.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:53 AM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

Nice suggestion my friend. 

Your topic is very much relevant and reliable. I also don't know if a topic has already been initiated or existing. So yeah! I'm definitely going to do this whenever I had ideas.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Articles that were copied and pasted are deleted, but if the same article is repeated from another point of view, I don't think you will be banned

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 12:53 PM, Agios said:

I think it should be allowed, even when it is about the same topic, it is another language, so it would be benefiting defferent users of the platform. That is my appreciation about it.

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, daintybrat said:

I think the newbies should be well aware of this, given that it is included in the pinned topic of the admins in each section. Making a topic with a high similarity index with the other topics will be considered as spam and be deleted.

If you happen to see one of those contents here in the forum, then you should report it to the admins. Those contents will be taken down immediately. I also recommend not to leave a reply on those kinds of contents because your reply will also be deleted once the thread is taken down by the admins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well in this forum only two languages allowed.English and Russian. if anyone use other language then the post will be deleted.It is also restricted to post russian in English section.But i guess you are trying to say that some post same content in other verbal forms. Yes there are many post in thia forum with same content and questions but with different structure of sentence.

• +1 1

Im the forum there are different  languages  and same sections in other language like Russian so if you create  new topics withbother language  it would be allowed  too.

• +1 1

I would not like to do this because it is bad to have similar topics in the departments

In the forum there is an option to search. I hope to do your research before creating topics to make sure of non-repetition and similarity

• +1 1

If a russian person commented in english section, we can't understand what are they saying maybe they copy paste of someone us that we didn't know because we dont know their language.

• +1 1

Yes my friend. Great post. I really think that it would be helpful if they could translate the topics as there might be very helpful and innovative content within it . Just because of the wall in between is language it doesn't mean it shouldn't get the reputation it deserves.

• +1 1

Thank u for info it's good thing all english language person same word using but create mis match first they search creat topic

• +1 1

Its okay but as long its in a right section of the forum language as this will help alot of people who arent really liking english language at all but unfortunately it is only available to be changed into russian language since this is the only option available and in any case people who originally created that topic must be quoted.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think many languages should be added to the site in order to avoid such problems. Because as far as I know, many topics spoken in English are also spoken in Russian.