Same Topic but Different Language - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

On 4/12/2020 at 12:02 PM, Whited35 said:

I have seen,  this forum supports just two languages. If you can speak and write in Russian, I think you might create the posts in the Russian section and still the same topic in the different languages may not be allowed. You might consult with forum administrations for this topic. 

Well, if you want to deal with Russian section, you should know how to write a post though russian alphabet and also to able to understand their language to communicate well for the other people in that section.

If you want to create a topic but the information  already available in another topic then you cant make the topic because it will be deleted. But if you translated a topic from another language and then want to submit it by English language then you can easily do so but be careful that the topic is Enough useful                    

Do you mean to write a topic with different words? This does not offer anything. You should create posts with your own thoughts and not just write something someone else written in a different way. Perhaps you can do that by writing something that is new and has not been seen in the forum.

Personally I do not think it is prohibited by the forum regulations and then if there is in another language and not in English This means that the topic has not been dealt with in this language and then is welcome not Everyone understands the two languages Russian and English I don't think it's such a terrible thing

I don't find any problem with sharing ideas in different languages if we can translate them to English or Russian.. but the most important thing is that putting the sources! and without putting the sources we may take it as a plagiarism any way so we should be aware about this issue.. 

No problems on repeat the same topic in different languages because not all Russian speakers can speak and understand English language, and the aim of this forum is to share ideas or knowledge, and lot of some topics are translated from Russian language to English language section and they have not been warm.

you should probably clarify this with an administrator of the site before working with this idea otherwise maybe your post could be tagged as spam and could be deleted. I personally feel only the Russian language is allowed, I don't know about other languages.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

If there is the same topic that you want to publish, but in a different language, I do not think that your topic violates because it is directed to the other language. The forum contains several languages and it is good to spread useful information in these languages for the benefit of all members from different regions of the world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think to write a post in english section that is already published in russian section is wrong because is copying and paste other members post. Instead of doing that to avoid punishment, you can use translator to read russian post. Set automatic translator and will help you.

• +1 1

I think that duplicate posts in the same language are not allowed.
But if a topic is translated from another language, the source of the main topic must be mentioned, I think that would be permissible.

If you are struggling with English, you can write whatever you want in your own language and then use any app or google translate to change what is written into English. I don't know if you can post something in whatever language you like. 

for me i prefer to using in my search key words for my topic for finding more results, but for any user have his method like you @Agios you are share with us your method in your search before writing any topic

You mean that there are topics that have similarities and may only have differences on how they were written using different words? I have not seen posts as that, but I have seen some that talk about the same problem as posts about payments or about problems some users have and many posts about spam.

• +1 1

I haven't read this many posts to know so you must be right but why would people write in a different language. We have english and the other half is the Russian forum. So if someone doesn't know english it is bad I know but they can't write in another language. They have to use english and no different one.

• +2 1

Writing similar topics but in different languages is not allowed because it detects it as a duplicate topic, so we should be very careful and create unpublished topics without having any similarity to other topics for that we can use the search engine and avoid warning points in our accounts 

Same as like me sometime when I want to create a topic so I search in the search box so I receive many post similar to my post which I want create in different language so no I'm following all of the comments so I hope I will receive the solution of that there are many expert which they will share their experience about this..

• +1 1

I think the rules say that there is not allowed to make duplicate posts, and this means what this person suggests that the duplicates will be deleted and it doesn't need to be plagiarism which is against all rules there exist but it can be the same topic that is created with differnt writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

If your post is about the same subject and makes the same point it will probably considered same with the other and useless to make. There is no need to make a post and talk about the same thing another member has done but with different words. Make a unique post that is not look alike other posts in the forum.

If the post is in English language, it would be easier for me to understand as I don't understand any other language other than our regional language. But still it is at the discretion of the user to use their preferred language. Some sections I think do to use language as their base. If users are trying to learn other languages as well then this would turn out to be useful.

On 13.11.2019 at 21:53, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

i think it should be splited to different languages and not be deleted if there are not such topic ofcourse

Yes. This is a good opinion. We have to have two different chats or places where everyone can cooperate with people they understand. I mean with the same language. Because for now, people from different countries are mixed in one. 

That in my opinion is simple plagiarism, since it doesn't matter the language or if you put one more letter or remove a word that is copying and pasting something that is not proper

there are two segments in this discussion that utilization two explicit dialects, english and russian utilize different dialects that are not these two can be an issue, I can let you know from individual experience you risk being accounted for and having your posts impeded in any event, for multi month, so be extremely cautious in light of the fact that the standards of this gathering are known at this point

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it would be comfortable for many since the Russian language is very different from English.

Of course that does not mean that users should write the same topic in the other language.