Same Topic but Different Language - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

Oh my dear it will be good for everyone if cryptotalk accept same topic in different languages. I am Bangladeshi,I know there are many Bangladeshi like me write here. It will be more easy .

I didn't notice that's yet if people can post topics with same meaning in different language, but I think this will only be possible for for the spammers only

On 11/13/2019 at 11:41 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think it will be allowed because take mine example, i don't understand Russian language so i m not understanding that topics , so if anyone like you could write the topic in English same topic, it would be really helpful for members like me and community.

They can add a translator like google translate. By adding translator Admins Don't need to add a specific language. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I have not got this idea before guys. But looks an awesome idea and I loved this very very much.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:19 AM, spyaquino said:

I am favorable in not having many topics with similar subjects, as I said similar, because if they were equal would be plagiar right. But on the other hand freedom of writing must exist, if in any language whatsoever, I think each topic is valid as long as it is not a copy or plagiarism of another.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . On the other hand freedom if writing must exist , if in any language what so ever i think each topic i valid as long as it is not a copy or plagiarism of another.

I think these topics will be allowed  because some people do not understand different languages.

We should try to write all the Topics in English so that everyone understand. 

I don't think you can comment on a post with a different using English because your post will get deleted because the author of the topic will not understand your reply hence it is not useful to them.

The application help crypto talks considering these get the job done a number of owners as a result of distinctive states. Thus one's own different languages fluctuate. As a result she or he blog post on some speech. Though It looks like on the crypto talk, you can easily only use Native English speakers and even Ruskies speech.

It should not be considered as plagiarism since these are different languages and are aimed at different audiences, so a think cryptotalk should allow commenting in more languages.

Providing the same topic in different languages will make it difficult for everyone as everyone will answer the same question over and over again. But it will be of benefit to many because many people use different languages

I don't think so that there should be different language I am saying this because we all know this is global platform where people are joining from different countries or different places if we use specific languages for them then it is impossible to be globalise this platform so I am suggesting that English should be a specific language for all the user and I think it is better for them also you can understand English now and their trying to give your views in English that is a good thing for them.

I think that's fine, I mean there may be people who speak another language that have the same doubts as you, or that they have an answer that you need. Although it is to make double posts or topics in the same way is more beneficial than disadvantageous.

Same topics are not allowed here, whether they are different language bit not, repeating same topics is spamming and spamming is not allowed on this platform.

Bueno yo pienso, que si hay un tema en dos idiomas seria bueno dejarlos ya que el foro se a dado a conocer en muchos paises es lo mas prudente, pero solo en dos idiomas pero en mas de ahi no, es mi opinion 

I think that if the tooic same but launguage is different then may be not delete thr topic because if the launguage is garmani then the garmani can read but the other can't read the topic...

I don’t know how legal this thing is because if the topics are translated and reformulated, they may consider this as a transcription copy, but it may be useful for the rest of the members to be able to benefit from the topic.

Some topic resemble same but its language are different. Because different countries has different language as well as crytoptalk has own language. 

When I create a topic for discussion here on cryptotalk, I look in a search to see if there is a repetition of the topic that I am trying to create here. This must be done so that topics are not repeated. 

I think same topic with a different language will be counted, because its just like translating something from a different language so that other members can understand it too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think its ok to post a topic in different language when you realise its already been posted but you need more clarifications to it or not satisfied with the one available.

• +3 1

You can only use two languages on this forum, English and Russian. I think it is allowed to create the same topic but in different language as long as that topic was not posted before in the language that you want to make. 

Yes you can share the same idea but not full-copy of topic and translate it! You should re-write it with new method because if it can be done, the admins was added translate extension to the forum, so you should make what i told you in the first because i think from reading russian topics that they don't study english and have no any info of it, so the info that in english section should be the same in russian section.

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.