Same Topic but Different Language - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Same Topic but Different Language

I don't think there will be any problem if the same topic is published in two different languages. Because not everyone understands the Russian language. There are many Russians who do not understand English. So topics can be created in two languages. However, if you publish the same topic twice, the next topic will be deleted.

I think it's possible because no one can read a post in another language. Therefore, a post made in English will be deleted as it has already been made in this section. I think this is the same post that needs to be deleted before.

Yes is quiet possible because a lot of people do not understand what the topic is all about.them before you make a comment in that type of topic you have to understand what the topic is about.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

Yeah you've said absolutely right. I have also seen that many people are creating same topic in different languages. They should search the topic from the search box and the same topic should be deleted but I think cryptotalk forum is the learning platform for the beginners so the moderators don't delete the same topic so that the beginners can learn from their topics. 

The same topic with other language i think it's good and not out of rules of the forum. It gives opportunities for people of different language to contribute. I hope the admin would take into consider about having the different local language sections.

JS Nila2021
Contributors
325 posts
Posted Monday at eleven:55 AM
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, looks as if BT aint for me both. Here i have noticed one factor ,,, many were published on the identical challenge, however the language is special, right here those who are susceptible in English have come to be proficient in English. You could publish here through publishing your language.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:50 AM, teminalibug said:

If same topic different languages i think there is nothing wrong about that, it gives opportunities for people of different language to contribute.

there are actually only two languages which you can use and even in these tow languages you can make posts even the same one so it is the good thing.

The compilation of topics that contains same ideas but different languages are numerous within the forum, Although these isn't bad as there are no different topics that will be thesame on a 100%

@Agios I Think It Will Be Deleted Because It Has The Same Idea And Same Content So When Moderator will Check It It Will be Deleted. So Don't Do This You Can Also Get A warning Point On This So Be Careful. 

Yes I have also noticed that. I think we all should search before post. It will help us to avoid this problem. And will help us to make a unique and uncommon post for this forum. 

When a particular topics is presented in multiple languages, its importance enhance a lot. Because it has been presented in several languages, and people of that language speaking community will be able to express their feelings or comments fluently.

After looking at a lot of things I decided that we could create the same thing with different languages.  But the problem is that we have Russian and English in this forum.  So we have to work carefully here.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:41 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think it will be allowed because take mine example, i don't understand Russian language so i m not understanding that topics , so if anyone like you could write the topic in English same topic, it would be really helpful for members like me and community.

You are right it is to share the information and the knowledge with the people who can not understand one language and that is why there is other one.

I think cryptocurrency is not direct money because we can make money through transactions using it. So cryptocurrency is digital so it has to be done properly through the bank. Money cannot, in fact, be traded directly.

You have chose the right topic as both languages are valid for this forum. And I think this is not against the rules to make a same topic in different languages but these topic are not be copy paste of the other topics. As many people do not understand Russian language and they understand your English language topic same like Russian. 

If you want to create topics you should make sure you search if the topic not created by another member through the search bar,if the topic is already in the forum then you should change to another topic, thanks.

• +1 1

I think if you already have the same content containing posts in different languages then you should avoid switching to posts in another language. Because in this forum to honest work and publish your own content is more suitable.

Hello my friend. In fact, there are several well-known languages spoken by forum members, including Russian and English. We must search for these topics in both languages to ensure that the topics are not repeated and that there are misspellings.

I guess it would be allowed to stand, though as you said, the language should not be totally the same as that would make it look like a repeatation of topic,so you should try to bring in some newer ideas to differentiate from the other one.

Yeah its a very good topic, everyone with his own understanding,a topic might be created which what it means is different from what some will be commenting on is better and advisable for members to try and understand topic on what is actually getting to before the comments. Thanks

Hello friend! 

I read your opinion very well.  At some extent it is good if it is allowed to use different languages in same posts.  But I will also give my opinion that we all must use the language in posts which is very famous in worldwide.  So may many people should get benefited. But if you use Russian language,  then we should observe that there are less people who use Russians language.  This well make trouble for the people to understand well. It will take time as well. 

So be conscious to use different languages,  because it's worldwide plateform in which we are spreading knowledge.  So no restrictions should be available here. 

Thank you! 

But I think whats we are posting in English section should be posted in the Russian section also because we are all talking about cryptocurrencies, but we don't need to copy from English section and translate to Russian section in order to post because this will not be allowed. 

• +2 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, Agios said:

If we want to create a new post, after getting the title, then we must first use Search, to find out if there are the same topics, if we can get the same topic but use a different language, whether this is allowed or will be deleted. What do you think?.

I think they will delete it because we can't read it if you write a topic in Russian language but the admins can read and write both the languages so definitely they will delete it when they read it in my opinion i did't know what will they do this is my opinion bro  

Allah's plans are better than us !

No, of course, there is no problem. For me, what I care a about is reading a post that contains useful information that I have never read before. I do not care that this post was previously written in a different language in this forum or anywhere else. What is important is always the content away from repetition and much talk that generates boredom.

• +2 1

Here we can usually use two languages.  Since it is a Russian organization.  So Russian and English are used here.  However, since we, as an international mother tongue, place the greatest importance on English, we should use English here for those who cannot speak Russian.  Because we will be able to understand according to our language and we will be able to understand their language. In this way we will be able to continue the work.