Buy 10 Air tokens and no sell to receive Daily percent - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mo.mirzaeipour

Buy 10 Air tokens and no sell to receive Daily percent

Dear Yobit

As one of your fans here i want to say some people including me received your amazing Airdrop and today i done withdraw my 1 Air daily percent .

but to receive next daily percent new actions must be done as is in the invest-box page :

1.jpg.78df55d81a0fbeefdc841eb2ae297d78.jpg

it's really hard and almost impossible for many of us to buy 10 Air tokens everyday with no selling permission. the part about playing dice is ok i think.

i think yobit must remove the new action " buy 10 air" or at least change it to "10 Air trades". i will be happy you members to share your opinions on this topic.

New update: 

as we spoke with moderator on yobit chat it means 10 Air minimum buys and it's not buying 10 Air tokens.

Edited by mo.mirzaeipour
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

😒Airdrop was very cool and profitable, get just at the start of $ 30 and then 1 token a day ( at the rate of about $ 5-mega cool!) It's a pity that I did not have time to participate in this airdrop, and missed it, sadly :c

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:27 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

New update: 

as we spoke with moderator on yobit chat it means 10 Air minimum buys and it's not buying 10 Air tokens.

I did not understand what is meant by the latest update completely:

Could you please explain to us more about this update please

Does it have to be an a full coin you buy or just a part of it. I am already confused about that. If you buy 10 air then you get 1 air as reward

• +3 1

It almost felt like a setup: People back then were rushing to sell their extra 1 AIR as soon as they got their hands on it, then the new rules withdrawing interest from the remaining 99 AIR suddenly popped up. Those who only bought (whether they knew the impeding rule or not) and did not sold any, are now the ones eligible to claim the daily interest.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

If the requirements are not made every 24 hours you get a bonus
I think this is a measure to maintain currency liquidity and raise its price

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Dear Yobit

As one of your fans here i want to say some people including me received your amazing Airdrop and today i done withdraw my 1 Air daily percent .

but to receive next daily percent new actions must be done as is in the invest-box page :

it's really hard and almost impossible for many of us to buy 10 Air tokens everyday with no selling permission. the part about playing dice is ok i think.

i think yobit must remove the new action " buy 10 air" or at least change it to "10 Air trades". i will be happy you members to share your opinions on this topic.

New update: 

I found the investbox service of yobit exchanger is profitable. But there is a problem with that. Because there are many fake coins which can make us lose.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't understand that's action of no sell on that coins, does it means if you have sell history you will not be able to do investment with that plan?

• +4 1

I think that the% that they place for investments is fine, they place it depending on what you want to get daily, and that depends on you how much you want to invest, but it is very good for many who do not want to invest in unreliable pages.

• +1 1

Dear Yobit

New update: 

In the yobit investbox i got this token. If we invest this amount to investbox, we will get daily profit from it. There are some coins and tokens also where you can earn profit through investment. But always try to verify the project before invest.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There are other coins that give a profit. The main thing is to choose a suitable coin and invest in it. It definitely gives profit and knowledge in investments, and the Yobit box offers it. 

• +1 1

I m not sure if is a good idea investing on those new coins, because they are not sure will be for ever on the market, in the first time there is also VERA coin and where is? and now that happen with ALISA and YODA look at their price what happens.......etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sometimes some of the conditions required to obtain the daily investment percentage are difficult, there are some investment plans that do not require any conditions and are the best among them all.

Most of the investment plans in the Yobit Fund have conditions along with each plan that must be viewed before participating in this investment plan, and the Yobit Investment Fund contains a lot of investment plans.

Yes, you can make a daily profit by buying Air and investing on INVESTBOX in YOBIT and making daily profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

Dear Yobit

New update: 

It's an interesting method from Yobit exchanger. We can invest here genuinely. Maximum of them are real. It's also help us to get the perfect project for investment.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I'm not invest in this types of Crypto tokens . Air token price is very high and buy at least 10 tokens .It is very expensive, I think . Also I don't much have any good knowledge about this air token.

It is good that it turned out that the condition is not to buy 10 Air tokens but just 10 buys, I think that many were confused by this condition and now alright.

In my opinion, you need to make 10 purchases, it's not 10 coins. The minimum transaction amount is 0.0001 Satoshi. This means you can make 10 AIR purchases. The total amount is 0.001 Satoshi. And if the token is sold, you will not get it in 24 hours. The next day everything is updated and the sale is no longer related to the new day.

Yes thank you for your useful spotlight

All we are suffering from this

You have to buy 10 or 20 air coins

To get your daily earning 

We don't have a good funds for this

So almost of users did not invest any thing in this section

I know that yobit investbox is really a good platform to makes a good passive income through our investment there .

thnku for sharing this profitable Idea I Will surely Invest in future in yobit investbox. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 11/13/2019 at 6:27 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Dear Yobit

New update: 

The investbox is really risk, you can enjoy the profit at the beginning days but you'll be sad end of the day when that coin supply has increased and lead to the coin to drop massively. 

Basically, I don't even know if every coin there is basically good to engage on having to trade on it, as the air token when put there, has kind if declined as it's glories back then, as new coins come and goes from the invest box, just as how we have the integration of the Corona coin also in the invest box

The Yobit platform relies on this type of safe investment and that has good profits. It is the best option that we suggest we make, because only in a few months can you get twice as much as you invested. Not only the currency that you have suggested to us, but there are a group of currencies that have an important profit rate without doing anything

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I've never tried this thing before but I get the percentage of profits through the trading operations that I do on the Yobit platform and I tried the dice but at the end of the road it was a loss so I will try to benefit from your participation to increase the profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day