When you included crypto world? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you included crypto world?

I do not have much time in crypto currencies i started on february this year but i have already learned many basic skills and i also already earn trading profit. 

• +4 1

Okay thanks for that ,you are actually offering some good information and it does work perfectly for you and in the end everything will be perfect and so we need to really understand what we are doing in this place . Enjoy working here, this is a good place to start and look for even more places where you can be able to learn other things

Well I am new in this world and I don't  know much of it but still I am learning about cryptocurrency and basic things regarding this world so that I can perform better

i heard about crypto in 2017 as i remember but i haven't been part of it until recently since  i didn't believe about crypto then , now i am onto the different earning methods in crypto especially trading and investing but still learning more about the field before i get into it

• +3 1

I wanted to earn online at first I didn't believed this forum but one of my friends made me believe in it now I am in it and I like it as it gives knowledge and earning both

Edited by Zeshan Khalid
Spelling mistake

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am a learner at crypto since 2020 I know from a cousin then he initially presented crypto in mining and afterward he acquainted it with exchange. I actually get familiar with a ton here.

11 hours ago, yato987 said:

i heard about crypto in 2017 as i remember but i haven't been part of it until recently since  i didn't believe about crypto then , now i am onto the different earning methods in crypto especially trading and investing but still learning more about the field before i get into it

@yato987 its mean you are  old in crypto world and without any doubt you have knowledge and experience About crypto world because mostly member joined in crypto world from 2017-2020  and you are one from them.. So you mostly prefer investment and trading but why you dont share your trading strategy with us Friend??  So that we can also learn new thing for do trading perfectly..              

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 its mean you are  old in crypto world and without any doubt you have knowledge and experience About crypto world because mostly member joined in crypto world from 2017-2020  and you are one from them.. So you mostly prefer investment and trading but why you dont share your trading strategy with us Friend??  So that we can also learn new thing for do trading perfectly..              

@Dorjoy12i think you misunderstood me mate , as you see i said  i heard about it in 2017 but didn't join until recently , at that time i just kept looking at cryptocurrencies from far and learnt some general information about them  but didn't deal with them, and from my posts you van know that i didn't do a trade yet because if i had any experience or information i would have shared it for sure 

but lucky for us there are many experts here in the forum and many of them shared his experiences so we can learn from it 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have got to know about this crypto world back in 2019 that too from this forum.Since then i am in this world and not turning back for a second.Surely more to go because its the most easiest way to earn money easily.

7 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12i think you misunderstood me mate , as you see i said  i heard about it in 2017 but didn't join until recently , at that time i just kept looking at cryptocurrencies from far and learnt some general information about them  but didn't deal with them, and from my posts you van know that i didn't do a trade yet because if i had any experience or information i would have shared it for sure 

but lucky for us there are many experts here in the forum and many of them shared his experiences so we can learn from it 

Sorry my misunderstood my friend @yato987.. I was Thought you start learn about crypto world as you know about in from 2017.. But you miss a big opportunity of earning from crypto world my Friend.. Because from 2017-2018 in crypto world, the bounty campaign had a lot of demand and from every bounty campaign members easily earned 500-1000 usd.. Unfortunately i was not likey like you about know crypto world earlier..                       

• +3 1

Hello in the forum, can you explain to us the nature of the work that you do and how you were appointed in the currency team? I believe many members will want to benefit from your experience.

• +1 1

In 2016 i include in the crypto market and from that time i make invest in the crypto market and still regularly i collect the coins and i hope that my this huge collection give me huge profit in the crypto market and i ma just waiting for that time and soon the bull is come.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I joined crypto World about 3 to 4 years ago. But sometimes I just wasn't with it. However for the last few months I have been with the crypto world.

Most people hear about Bitcoin in the early years but they don't go into it until later when they realize that crypto is amazing. I heard about Bitcoin in 2015 but I did not invest until 2018. Ever since I have made so many mistakes and profits with regards to crypto currencies.

It was around 2016 I guess when someone introduced to us the bitcoin. At first, I thought that was the only currency used in the digital space because of lack of knowledge I did not engage myself to go deep down in the crypto industry. Less than two years from now, when I initially started joining the crypto industry but more on trading since I have an prior knowledge on how the graph works somewhat know how the buy and sell industry works also so I used those  knowledge to engage in this kind of activities. And now, not more than a month since I started joining this kind of forum to post the knowledge you wanted to share with a relation to cryptocurrency while being paid.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

When I was a 1st year college, I have discovered it because of my classmate who earned some money from it but I ignored it since I don't have enough knowledge about it later on my friends decided to try it since they know some sites that we could earn and the site is this forum, so I've decided to try it also since you only need to post something related to crypto then they will pay you.

I am also a late comer. I wish I joined crypto world in 2015-16. But it's not too late. Because we are among the 5% of the people who knows atleast something about crypto across the world. I came here in cryptotalk just to earn some money but my moto is changed now. I am here to learn things. I keep reading post and try to take out maximum from cryptotalk. 

I have connected to crypto world in start of this year 2020. I am almost a beginner in crypto world and learning about cryptocurrency. 

I have worked on different projects of blockchain or smart contract. 

Currently working of cryptotalk forum. 

And i am also interested in trading in cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It profits really well but not all members can risk such a large amount. Beginners should learn crypto well before investing and trading in order not to lose their money

• +4 1

I'm in crypto world since 2016, still in the beginning of the journey. I was doing some airdrops hunting. I remember some chinese airdrops and disappointment.

I entered the cryptocurrency industry in this year (2020), thanks to my cousin who encouraged me to work online. Although I must thank more to the current situation with the pandemic that left me doing absolutely nothing at home. Anyway, I must thank you for those tips from your own experience, since I am very new in this world, and receiving one or another data is not bad. Thanks for reading me too.

I included myself more than 4 years ago when I just turned 18, I did not know anything but as time progresses, today I can say that crypto is my main source of income and it is one of the best jobs I have had, thank you to the change that I bring

• +5 1

I learned about the cryptocurrency world five years ago, I entered it about a year ago, before that I had heard about it very often and tried to look for information about it, since there was not enough of it at that moment.

I included myself in this world from this year, first I started with the faucets, then I registered on a page that gives you tokens for watching educational videos about cryptocurrencies that is in beta called captainbitcoin. I'm going one step at a time, I know I'm still missing but I don't stop learning every day.

I am a student and lover of the cryptoactive world since 2012, I actively trade and also interact with decentralized platforms.