When you included crypto world? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you included crypto world?

Yes cryptocurrencies is large site for online trading. I joined crypto world before one week. I am a small trader and i trade when its rate high. Crytpocurrencies has many type of cuurencies.bitcoin and other are trading in the crypto world.

• +1 1

I join it befor half year ago .. but I know about it scince 2015 .. but I was don't kniw eoungh information about it

I've known about crypto since probably 2016 but only recently got to actually dive into the crypto world and I regret this a lot honestly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I heard about bitcoin since 4years ago, But I didn't care about it. 

This year I've started searching about cryptocurrency and collect Satoshis. 

I joined the crypto world from 2018, and I wish I had joined earlier because I started with aerobics, some trading and questionnaires, and I didn't achieve much then.

I only engaged into cryptocurrency very lately, about a year ago I started to trade and exchanged my fiat and started trading cryptocurrency without even studying or researching about it. All I knew was the pricipal rule of buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us me too is very much satisfied and also interested to work in this forum and to gain lots of knowledge about the digital currencies and also like to know more about trading and exchanging of coins so that when i will start trading i could know all the possibilities and could earn good from it.

I was into crypto currencies from 2016. I mostly did airdrops at first but most tokens were not listed and with some listed tokens i gain my first bitcoin. With a little accumulated bitcoin i started trading it when its price reached really high and saved my profits in fiat. Recently i am exploring new sources of crypto.

468x60-3.png

I just enter crypto world last year, well I know crypto in the early 2018 but I didn't try it but now that I know the benefits it gives to everyone I'm going to continue crypto as it continue to live also. 

I am newbie here in the crypto world. I eneterd one week ago and i am learning about tading how to trade with digital currencies. I learn many thing and topics now.

I was introduced about cryptocurrency about half a year ago by my friend. She knows that I need some extra cash on my hands, that is why back then she taught me how to trade. And right now, I could say pretty much I have a good earning from trading.

11 hours ago, Mansour Ayash said:

Two years ago, I won and lost a lot. 
But I've learned a lot, too. 
The crypto world is not just for profit.
You'll also learn patience, and you'll meet a lot of people from outside your country. 
But beware, you'll also meet a lot of crooks and liars, you have to ignore them and keep going into the world of krypto.

In that year many people earned and lost and the winners of that year are those who remain in crypto till now and now they are happy that a good time is coming again. 

This is great news for us in the crypto world. It didn't take me long to participate in the crypto. Being in the crypto world I find myself very happy and have found a way to work. Before, I used to spend many days in frustration.

10 hours ago, indrauty said:

I just joined in the crypto world, in the cryto world we are very easy to produce at home, get profits so easily through the crypto world.

It is very easy to earn from cryptocurrencies, but how many year have you done here?

this cryptotalk is very useful to others and because of this many people now is learning and enhancing their english reading and writing skills it was a big help also to those who want extra income like me.

I joined in crypto word 2015 for making a international transaction because my friend telled me crypto currency transaction charges very low.now I earning money trough crypto.

I dont understand what are you saying.

I think i came into cryptotalk maybe a month ago, or little less. 

On 11/13/2019 at 7:55 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

ou can working as a community moderator any crypto project.

I would like to work as moderator, if you are still looking for moderator. Please PM me

Edited by babaji

On 11/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I am new in crypto industry. Because I was included crypto world in 2017. Maybe it’s not long years ago. Many people know about crypto long long time ago. But I am small person. Now I like all cryptocurrency. Personally, now I am traders and crypto project community group moderator, Ambassador and marketer. Now I always working on crypto. I like bitcoin to exchange my local currency. It’s easy to use everywhere. 

Now I gain some experience in crypto. Now I working on a project as a Ambassador. Project name AXE Runners. You can search on Coinmarketcap AXE. If you new to include crypto and working on Airdrop. You can working as a community moderator any crypto project. But be careful, many crypto projects now scam. You can need to verify this project and job here. Then you will earn more money. After that, you will get happy life. Thank you to reading my opinion. 

I started to enter the world of crypto since one year ago. I know this crypto world because of seeing and being invited by my friends who have been successful and become rich from this crypto world. Seeing his success steps I also want to be rich like my friends.

On January 30,2020 I firstly introduced with crypto world..one of my friend just given the taste of cryptocurrency and now i'm getting full financial support through it

I join crypto world in February 2020. My friend tell me about crypto world. So I want to gain my knowledge on this platform and this is the best platform for learn and earn.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I am new in crypto industry. Because I was included crypto world in 2017. Maybe it’s not long years ago. Many people know about crypto long long time ago. But I am small person. Now I like all cryptocurrency. Personally, now I am traders and crypto project community group moderator, Ambassador and marketer. Now I always working on crypto. I like bitcoin to exchange my local currency. It’s easy to use everywhere. 

Now I gain some experience in crypto. Now I working on a project as a Ambassador. Project name AXE Runners. You can search on Coinmarketcap AXE. If you new to include crypto and working on Airdrop. You can working as a community moderator any crypto project. But be careful, many crypto projects now scam. You can need to verify this project and job here. Then you will earn more money. After that, you will get happy life. Thank you to reading my opinion. 

I also enter when you entered into the market. But I knew about bitcoin since 2015. I didn't have interest about it. After that bull run I entered into it. And I am working on free earning methods of crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I also enter into crypto world in 2017. I think we are same aged person in crypto world. I joined crypto for free earning. I saw one of youtuber earned $25000 usd in a year. That motivate me and i joined the crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I am interested in your information, become an ambassador in the community and get money? This is an amazing thing, so I hope you can share how it works and register via post here or in a private message.

I joined the crypto world at 2015 heard a lot of Bitcoin benefits from my friends as he explained for Bitcoin chicken then you started to learn more about crypto so you can learn a lot.

It seems that you have enjoyed your experience in cryptocurrencies, every diligent person has a prize, it seems that you have received your award with your perseverance and hard work.